Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reciprocity-
    Oh wow, the MOD edited out my post, This is similar to what I said, but what I
    said was lot more, GRAPHIC:

If this in fact turns out to be an invasion, I will eat some crow, and you can give my your address, (MOD EDIT) -

I said "I will sit on your porch with a few key WEAPONS (I guess the mod edited them out) and I will take care of any INVADER whom trys any funny stuff"

man, almost seems like the MOD wanted us to pick a fight, odd indeed.

Historically, it is demonstrated that law-abiding citizens can never co exist with criminals.
    dxd-
    I'd like to believe ya man, but we CITIZENS break laws every day of our lives, dont we all go at least 5 over, or run the YELLOW lights .

People in prison get out and melt right back into society.

So I dunno if what you said holds any truth.

No, Jose, he just doesn't want any irresponsible, racist remarks. He isn't picking on you. I haven't been here long, but I can tell you that.

But this is an invasion - nothing short. It isn't just about jobs. It is for a majority of them - but they have too much help from people who have the ability to get things done. I think the help is coming from both countries.

We need to send them home - and sooner rather than later.

Personally, I don't think it will take things long to get back to normal.

Some might not be old enough and don't realize it - but all those jobs were being done before the illegals came - and there are a whole lot less jobs now than there was then.

So I think America can handle it - we have to.

It won't be a matter of our economy suffering - which I absolutely don't see how it can because illegals are a negative overall to the economy. THey make the companies richer - but the country and working people are poorer for it.

It is a matter of whether we will have an America or not - it is really that simple.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok i retract my statement, i assumed you got personal , my question was what constitutes an Invasion and it's ok to disagree on this but IMO 10-20 Million Foriegn Nationals (Not Just Hispanics) is a Domestic Invasion, i did not mean it in a Military sense, and i would never condone useing Military Force to remove these People and it isn't nessesary, we just need to enforce the laws.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Touche' Reciprocity

- again this site has proven to be quite friendly, and EXTREMELY infromative with the issues at hand.

dxd
    j

RE: I'd like to believe ya man, but we CITIZENS break laws every day of our lives, dont we all go at least 5 over, or run the YELLOW lights .

The example you mention is ridiculous. Please identify any state in which going 5 mph over the speed limit is a CRIMINAL offense.

How ever being in the country illegally is a crime and remaining illegally is a continuing crime as I pointed out in the Supreme Court cases which you can look up for yourself.

DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS
    USE THE MILITARY TO SEAL OUR BORDER
    IMPEACH TREASONOUS PRESIDENT BUSH

dxd
    recip,
    FYI. We were told by our congressman at a meeting that the military could indeed be used to deport illegal aliens because they are not citizens. If you lived in a community invaded by illegal aliens perhaps you would support this option. As I have said before, NO legal option should be taken off the table. Illegal aliens are invaders and must be deported and if the military is required to do that and is so legally empowered to do so then we should support that option.

I think any rational decision to remove them would indeed involve the military.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    recip,
    FYI. We were told by our congressman at a meeting that the military could indeed be used to deport illegal aliens because they are not citizens.
    you are so right, I'm glad to see a Congressman that knows the Constitution. What state was he in?

this thread reminded me of a story about a contractor using poor materials and cutting costs where an

elderly carpenter on the verge of retirement, who told his employer-contractor of his plans to leave the house-building business so that he could enjoy the company of his wife and the pleasures of his extended family. He acknowledged that he would miss the pay check, but he really wanted to retire and he and his wife figured they would get by if they carefully watched their finances.

The contractor was sorry to see one of his best workers go and asked if he would build just one more house as a personal favor. The carpenter agreed, but didn’t really put his heart into his work. He resorted to shoddy workmanship, cut corners and used inferior materials. It was not the perfect conclusion of a long career. When the carpenter finished his work, he was a bit taken aback when his employer handed him the keys to the front door. “This house is yours,” he said, “my parting gift to you.” The carpenter was shocked! What a shame he thought to himself! If he had only known he was building his own house, he would have done it all so differently. And so it is with us.
    corporate America and the elite want "cheap" labor, but at what costs? they are not just willing to sell their soul, they are willing to sell OUR country -- something that is not theirs to sale or give away.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Oh, Mamie, what a great story.

I think these people in Washington believe they are the elites and will be the ones living behind the guarded gates on the hilltop.

A lot of them are in for a surprise - they are just tools - and will be tossed out here in the soup with the rest of us.

As for the military being used, I don't know why not. I have never known why not. These are foreign trespassers - and they have crossed an international border. In my thinking, that is the first responsibility of our military - to protect this country.

The Army guarded the border during WWII, and farther inland. That's how my dad got to know Del Rio - and couldn't wait until he could return there to live.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast