Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sessions:

will help to catch terrorists

Florida has a program under 287 (g) (didn't I just read somewhere that they have sanctuary cities?)

Program has gone extremely well with no complaints

It's already part of our law and we have money set aside for but don't have the provision to reimburse the states

911 commission recognizes the importance of state and local participation in immigration law

to date more than 9 million are in this country outside the legal system although they say there are more than 12 million

I remain baffled by the objections I get to my amendment and still get to this

visa overstays 9th circuit says local officers don't have the authority to detain

the house last year tried to make it a felony for visa overstays and we have to determine what is a felony

we're not able to legislate on an appropriatons bill, but we are able to offer amendments

what do Americans think of this

Americans welcome people to our country but do not feel that same way about people who break our laws

88% of the people agree that Congress should require state and local to notify federal authories of illegal immigrants
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sessions

We should do a better job of training our state and local officers

he wants to offer an amendment, but Murray says he has to wait

he yields the floor

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does anyone want to keep an eye on the Senate and take over this thread for about a half hour. I sure could use a break. I have been at it since early this morning.

From what I can see is they are having trouble getting a forum. Maybe it for the night. What do you think?

They were just told by Reid not to count on going to dinner. Looks like they're going to stay.

Durbin just said they will be staying tonight until the bill is voted on. Sounds like a Harry Reid stunt again.

OK I'll go back to CSPAN.

They've been waiting for a quorum for about an hour. Poor Harry they're probably out having that dinner he said they won't get. LOL

Salazar Amendment 2516 to 2328 dilutes the monies going to the Southern Border. It will say that ANY funding of the legislation with respect to the Border Security can be spent to the North and to the ports.

This is important. Start calling.

Sanders from Vermont speaking now about Poverty and talking about H2B visas.

Amendment 2498 - Sanders

To protect foreign and American workers from lowering wages under the H2B visa.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast