Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: FairTax and Trade

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Let's don't and say we did. Doesn't the unfair tax organization have a forum where a few like minded activist like you can spread the unfair tax propaganda among yourselves? I haven't seen any evidence to show you've found one single convert here. 24 pages and zilch for support. Perhaps you haven't figured out yet that folks aren't falling for the unfair tax fraud scheme. Why waste so much time on an obvious loser that hasn't even made it to second base in almost two decades? I really do hate to see someone torture themselves like this.
    One could ask the same about things you're interested in, but that would be B]so rude[/B]!!

The support is there, MW. You haven't been paying attention all these years. When you insult and try to belittle me, you have no idea how many ALIPACERS you are offending. But I understand as this thread shows, they will become your target, you will stalk them, you will insult them, and you will belittle them, you will even lie about them as you do me. Most people don't want that here. They don't mind differences of opinion, but what people like you do? Oh, it's so bad.

This thread is 24 pages long because of you, jtdc and johnwk. My post was one post, the rest were in response to your posts. FUNNY!! If the FairTax has no chance to pass, you silly boys wouldn't have wasted 9 days attacking me over the FairTax.

That's just .... osooooo obvious.
    Last edited by Judy; 06-18-2018 at 08:42 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    This thread is 24 pages long because of you, jtdc and johnwk. My post was one post, the rest were in response to your posts.
    Wrong. The majority of posts in the thread expose your obfuscations, misdirections, and outright fabrications about the alleged fairtax.

JWK

To support the "FairTax" (H.R. 25) is to support our Global Governance Crowd and their doings such as FastTrack Trade Promotion Authority, WTO, NAFTA, GATT, CAFTA, and the Trans-PacificPartnership (TPP) deal ___ all used to circumvent America First trade policies, while fattening the fortunes of international corporate giants who have no allegiance to America or ANY country.

LOL!! You mean your feeble and foolish attempts to "expose your obfuscations, misdirections, and outright fabrications about the alleged fairtax".

Lying about me isn't going to win you any support anywhere, Johnwk.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LOL!! You mean your feeble and foolish attempts to "expose your obfuscations, misdirections, and outright fabrications about the alleged fairtax".

Lying about me isn't going to win you any support anywhere, Johnwk.
    You haven't repeatedly and falsely asserted the fairtax ends income based taxes?

JWK

I have correctly asserted the FairTax repeals all federal income-based taxes in the US which is 100% true.

The FairTax repeals the individual income tax, corporate income tax, dividend tax, interest tax, payroll tax (employer and employee), capital gains tax, gift tax and estate tax. We have eight (8) different income tax statutes in the US and they are all repealed by the FairTax along with all their enabling provisions, codes and regulations. All 70,000 pages are erased, repealed, kaput, over and done with under the FairTax.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
    Wrong. The majority of posts in the thread expose your obfuscations, misdirections, and outright fabrications about the alleged fairtax.
    I agree. Obfuscation, misdirection, and fabrications are tools used by some who realize people aren't buying what their selling so they do all they can to confuse and dazzle folks in an effort to gain support.

Some folks, when losing an argument, also resort to playing the victim card in an effort to gain sympathy for their agenda. Much like Judy did here:

Judy wrote:

The support is there, MW. You haven't been paying attention all these years. When you insult and try to belittle me, you have no idea how many ALIPACERS you are offending. But I understand as this thread shows, they will become your target, you will stalk them, you will insult them, and you will belittle them, you will even lie about them as you do me. Most people don't want that here. They don't mind differences of opinion, but what people like you do? Oh, it's so bad.
    I guess the truth is just to hard for some to handle.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, insignificant difference for most Americans, but a HUUUGE difference for most illegal aliens.
    Not enough to keep them from coming here!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    No, you "liked" everything Johnwk said about that and even used the word "redistribution" in your posts.
    BUT I DIDN'T SAY THAT!

My post was one post, the rest were in response to your posts.
    Which were responses to your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    If the FairTax has no chance to pass, you silly boys wouldn't have wasted 9 days attacking me over the FairTax.
    If Hillary ran unopposed, she would be President! You can't stand people disagreeing with you.

Basically, Judy is a Snake-oil salesman, and the FairTax is her Snake-oil!

Judy falsely claims the FairTax will end illegal immigration! It will not!

Judy falsely claims the FairTax will fix the National Debt! It will not!

Judy falsely claims the FairTax will end the trade imbalance. It will not!

Just like Snake-oil salesman of old, who claim miraculous cures from Snake-oil, Judy makes miraculous claims of the FairTax! All false!

I'm surprised she hasn't claimed that the FairTax cures cancer yet! That may be coming soon in her desperation!

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    Which were responses to your post.

If Hillary ran unopposed, she would be President! You can't stand people disagreeing with you.
    My post was about the FairTax and Trade, because trade is in the news as our President works hard to find and negotiate solutions. The FairTax is one of those he and Congress should use in my opinion.