Page 198 of 574 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Re: Columbus judge throws out Army captain’s complaint

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

I fail to understand the wisdom for Taitz to bring up the social security number issue but then again I am not privy to her information. Regardless, let's hope that Judge Carter will exhibit the courage that is needed to give this case it's due time in court.
    While I appreciate her tenacity, Taiz has had more than one error in judgment that has been the direct cause of a case being dismissed. She needs to stop, take a deep breath, and deal with the issue at hand in one particular case. I have read more than one article that says she was answering the judges questions by changing the subject and trying to try all her cases at once instead of concentrating on the one at hand. The big loser in this is not only the American People, but the lady whose career and wallet were on the line.
    It's too bad that their aren't any officials out there with the integrity and courage to do what she is doing.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Highlander, I have no doubt that there are untold numbers of people who hide in the deepest recesses of their mind a truth that they fear to voice, that something distasteful and dangerous may soon become necessary to restore the government to the people. However, we need to all answer one question to our eternal satisfaction. Have we exhausted all avenues of recourse and now have but one? My personal answer at this point is no. It is clear that a majority of Americans are extraordinarily committed to right the wrongs being unjustly thrust upon this country. The vast turnouts to the Tea Parties across the country bear witness to this, that we are not alone. We are giving our government one last chance to steer the ship back onto a true heading. If we find that the rudder is hopelessly broken and beyond repair the final choice will crystallize in all of our minds and the true character and courage of the American people will be put to the test. Honestly, I find myself deeply saddened to even feel the need to write these words but I take solace in the fact that our fathers and forefathers endured even more grueling times but in the end, justified their sacrifices.
    I'm at school right now and don't have much time to respond. Thank you for your comments. My point was that I believe the rudder is broken and that we will NOT have recourse from our federal government.

Next step?
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Highlander, I have no doubt that there are untold numbers of people who hide in the deepest recesses of their mind a truth that they fear to voice, that something distasteful and dangerous may soon become necessary to restore the government to the people. However, we need to all answer one question to our eternal satisfaction. Have we exhausted all avenues of recourse and now have but one? My personal answer at this point is no. It is clear that a majority of Americans are extraordinarily committed to right the wrongs being unjustly thrust upon this country. The vast turnouts to the Tea Parties across the country bear witness to this, that we are not alone. We are giving our government one last chance to steer the ship back onto a true heading. If we find that the rudder is hopelessly broken and beyond repair the final choice will crystallize in all of our minds and the true character and courage of the American people will be put to the test. Honestly, I find myself deeply saddened to even feel the need to write these words but I take solace in the fact that our fathers and forefathers endured even more grueling times but in the end, justified their sacrifices.
    I'm at school right now and don't have much time to respond. Thank you for your comments. My point was that I believe the rudder is broken and that we will NOT have recourse from our federal government.

Next step?
    Study hard while the troops assemble
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

Occidental denies releasing any records (http://www.oxy.edu/x7992.xml), and people who knew him back then knew him under the name of Obama. He was not a grad student at Occidental, so no foreign Fulbright grant. The announcement of any records release is a hoax. Sorry.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Occidental denies releasing any records (http://www.oxy.edu/x7992.xml), and people who knew him back then knew him under the name of Obama. He was not a grad student at Occidental, so no foreign Fulbright grant. The announcement of any records release is a hoax. Sorry.
    It was an old hoax Betsy.

William Barret Travis

Next step?
    It is time to replace the leaders in Washington. It is unfortunate though that the current system is broken beyond repair. I met a man down here in Texas that has been working for several years to find a way to fix the system. I think he has found the answer. Go check out http://www.GOOOH.com It stands for Get Out Of Our House. It will allow us remove the politicians and replace them with real patriots like those whose comments I read on this forum.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem."*
    Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by armbruster512

Next step?
    It is time to replace the leaders in Washington. It is unfortunate though that the current system is broken beyond repair. I met a man down here in Texas that has been working for several years to find a way to fix the system. I think he has found the answer. Go check out http://www.GOOOH.com It stands for Get Out Of Our House. It will allow us remove the politicians and replace them with real patriots like those whose comments I read on this forum.
    Interesting concept and one that I need to ponder a bit. Thanks.

William Barret Travis

It looks like the Dept of Justice lawyers might have edited out some key phrases from their citation of 3 U.S.C.15 in the case before Judge Carter. The part that explicitly requires the VP to call out for any objections after the Electoral vote has been counted and presented.

Donofrio's latest blog goes into some detail about it. This opens the door to a showing that the political process WAS NOT followed and it should help prevent a dismissal.

http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst
    It looks like the Dept of Justice lawyers might have edited out some key phrases from their citation of 3 U.S.C.15 in the case before Judge Carter. The part that explicitly requires the VP to call out for any objections after the Electoral vote has been counted and presented.

Donofrio's latest blog goes into some detail about it. This opens the door to a showing that the political process WAS NOT followed and it should help prevent a dismissal.

http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com
    Good find. Leo's comments to a poster's 9-18 comments:

"I sense people getting nervous today. My blog hits and comments are off the charts."
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Sadly, we also have this post from Leo's site:

=================

BuckeyeTexan Says:
    September 18, 2009 at 5:15 pm

Orly may not even get the chance to request discovery. She may be disbarred after the fiasco in Judge Land’s court. The following is a letter from Orly’s client in that case to Judge Land.

September 18, 2009
    To the Honorable Judge Land:

Currently, I am shipping out to Iraq for my deployment. I became aware on last night’s local news that a Motion to Stay my deployment had been entered on my behalf. I did not authorize this motion to be filed. I thank you for hearing my case and respect the ruling given on September 16, 2009. It is evident that the original filing for the TRO and such was full of political conjecture which was not my interest. I had no intention of refusing orders nor will I. I simply wanted to verify the lawfulness of my orders. I am honored to serve my country and thank you for doing the same.

With that said please withdraw the Motion to Stay filed by Ms. Taitz this past Thursday. I did not authorize it and do not wish to proceed. Ms. Taitz never requested my permission nor did I give it. I would not have been aware of this if I did not see it on the late news on Thursday night before going to board my plane to Iraq on Friday, September 18, 2009.

Furthermore, I do not wish for Ms. Taitz to file any future motions or represent me in any way in this court. It is my plan to file a complaint with the California State Bar due to her reprehensible and unprofessional actions.

I am faxing this as was advised by Tim, who works in the District Clerk’s office. I will mail the original copy of this letter once I have arrive in Iraq.

Respectfully,
    CPT Connie M. Rhodes, MD

http://ia311028.us.archive.org/1/items/ ... 5.18.0.pdf

Additionally, Judge Land has filed an order dismissing Orly’s appeal of his original dismissal as well as notifying Orly of his intentions of imposing a $10K sanction on her for misconduct.

http://ia311029.us.archive.org/1/items/ ... 5.17.0.pdf

[Ed. Wow. That's intense.]