Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You forgot to say they also like the mexicans, have a map and a manual, how to ilude the police and invade us. They come by plane to Mexico and then they are smuggled here like the maxicansor like thiis guy they overstay their visas.and get to marry an American citizen ..

CROCKET & WILLIAM

I hope you guys remember that Brazil is the home of many NAZI's that escaped {as well as Venezuela}
    They took the booty that they'd stolen {hmmmm?} and built mighty fine lives over there.

Can you imagine the possible blood ties & history with some of these ILLEGALS?

Come to think of it, this nutcase could be related to some of them
    He likes to steal and cheat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

heh

You have "NO" rights here. When someone breaks a "LAW" they are a criminal. What you did was a crime against this nation. Doing it over 10 yrs is definately abuse.

crim·i·nal ( P ) Pronunciation Key (krm-nl)
    adj.
    Of, involving, or having the nature of crime: criminal abuse.
    Relating to the administration of penal law.

Guilty of crime.
    Characteristic of a criminal.

I cant blame anyone for wanting a better way of life. However there is a right way and a wrong way of going about it. Your way was to break our laws. In return you have to pay for your crime.

IF they start enforcing the laws, that are on the book now, what will you do ? I mean you will no longer have a job. Your boss will be fined.

Your no pilgrim, you are a Trespasser.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Why can't you guys recognize that some people earned the right to be here? That's why you can't reach your goals; There will be more and more illegals crossing the board each and every day if there's no change on immigration laws; eleven million of people living afraid on the most civilized country in the world isn't normal: something gotta be done and fast... The President realized that already and so did the Senate, The congress will have to agree that changes on immigration law is the only fair, right and safe things to do, for everyone: the country, the illegal immigrants and their American families, and people like you, that want a better control on the border... You just can't have everything you want: that's a no, no...

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Your children are not legal citizens in our eyes, and you do not truly feel that they are yourself. If you had any respect for US Citizenship and the USA, even though it takes time, you would have been more than willing to go through the legal channels. No matter how you ended up in the US in the first place, you deliberately broke the and that makes you no different from the ones illegally crossing the border.
    The only ones that deserve to stay here are the ones that come here legally.
    So don`t try and get any sympathy from us because everyone of the members on this forum say`s the same thing, "ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL"!!. No exceptions!
    So if you really wanted to be friend to anyone, you would not be here bragging to us about the 10 years that you gotten away with being here illegally. You`d be on your way back to Brazil to start the legal procedures.

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    Why can't you guys recognize that some people earned the right to be here?
    Of course......but YOU are not one of them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Now, Brian, I'm starved, so I got some of your popcorn, but I prefer orange juice with mine, so I brought some to share!

W. PLEASE, we need a 'whining' emoticon!!!!
    I hope that's fresh squeezed orange juice. I can't stand the stuff you buy in the stores anymore. Living in California and having a few citrus trees spoils you. Nothing like freshly squeezed juice.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Wrong direction...

I think I will be posting until you decide to block me from posting my ideas on your site. Until that, I'd like to state thaT:

- I AM NOT A CRIMINAL; I AM AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, LIKE THE FIRST PEOPLE THAT CAME TO THIS COUNTRY;
    - I DO NOT HATE ANY OF YOU GUYS; I ACTUALLY THINK I MIGHT BE JUST LIKE YOU IF I WAS ON YOUR SHOES, BUT I'M NOT.
    - MOST ILLEGALS PAY THEIR TAXES, AND DO NOT RECEIVE ANY BENEFITS BACK, LIKE TAXES RETURN, MEDICAID, MEDICARE, WHATEVER, ETC...
    - EVERYBODY AGREE THAT WE ARE ONE OF THE REASONS THAT SOCIAL SECURITY DIDN'T COLAPSE YET;
    - WE ARE JUST LIKE CITIZENS AND LEGAL IMMIGRANTS: THERE ARE GOOD ONES AND BAD ONES, THE ONLY THING IS THE BAD ONES ARE MORE VISIBLE.
    - TEN YEARS CONTRIBUTING TO SOCIAL SECURITY, FEDERAL TAXES, STATE TAXES, DOING SOCIAL WORK, ETC: I'VE EARNED THE RIGHT TO STAY ON THIS COUNTRY, JUST LIKE MUCH OTHERS HAVE TOO... NOW THE BAD ONES COULD BE DEPORTED AND NOBODY WOULD MISS THEM...
    - YOUR IDEAS AREN'T DIFFERENT FROM HITLER, MUSSOLINI AND OTHER FANATIC NACIONALISTS: THEY THINKED EVERYTHING WAS THEIRS AND FOR THEM; AND TIME PROVED THEY WERE WRONG: NO ONE CAN BE RIGHT 100 % OF THE TIME.
    Please think about that. God Bless You All.
    Well First off. I think Hiltler would have me first in line for the Chamber.
    Well Sir. If your statement that you said you payed Social Security. which under the ACT. You would not be able to Apply for a Card, Unless you was using someone elses Social Security Card or produced False Documents. Which in either case would fall under this.

Sec. 274C. [8 U.S.C. 1324c]

(a) Activities Prohibited.-It is unlawful for any person or entity knowingly-

(1) to forge, counterfeit, alter, or falsely make any document for the purpose of satisfying a requirement of this Act or to obtain a benefit under this Act,

(2) to use, attempt to use, possess, obtain, accept, or receive or to provide any forged, counterfeit, altered, or falsely made document in order to satisfy any requirement of this Act or to obtain a benefit under this Act,
    B) 13/ ALIENS UNLAWFULLY PRESENT.-

(i) In general.-Any alien (other than an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence) who-

(I) was unlawfully present in the United States for a period of more than 180 days but less than 1 year, voluntarily departed the United States (whether or not pursuant to section 244(e)) prior to the commencement of proceedings under section 235(b)(1) or section 240, and again seeks admission within 3 years of the date of such alien's departure or removal, or

(II) has been unlawfully present in the United States for one year or more, and who again seeks admission within 10 years of the date of such alien's departure or removal from the United States,is inadmissible.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

CrocketsGhost

They are here in Florida, Boston, NY, all around the east coast but the most in Florida, the estimated is 300.000 only here.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Why can't you guys recognize that some people earned the right to be here? That's why you can't reach your goals; There will be more and more illegals crossing the board each and every day if there's no change on immigration laws; eleven million of people living afraid on the most civilized country in the world isn't normal: something gotta be done and fast... The President realized that already and so did the Senate, The congress will have to agree that changes on immigration law is the only fair, right and safe things to do, for everyone: the country, the illegal immigrants and their American families, and people like you, that want a better control on the border... You just can't have everything you want: that's a no, no...
    You've earned nothing but a quick boot in the butt back to your own country. Unless you have immigrated legally you have not earned the right to be here. Sorry but citizenship is not an entitlement.

Oh and by the way there are at least 12 million illegals by current estimates minimum, and possibly up 20 million. Please get your facts straight.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

SSN...

Wow scuba! Another admnistrator that doesn't know exactly what he's talking about... DID YOU EVER HEARD OF ITIN???!!! Here's a link for IRS pages... That's how I LEGALLY pay my taxes and SS...=> http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/ ... .html#what Hope some of you can see that there's a lot of lies (and a lot of trues) being said about illegal immigrants....

scubadiver wrote: If your statement that you said you payed Social Security. which under the ACT. You would not be able to Apply for a Card, Unless you was using someone elses Social Security Card or produced False Documents. Which in either case would fall under this.