Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you Brian.......ohhhhh that's good
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Thanks Chicano,

I know you're not the only one. A lot of Real Americans know that this country was made by immigrants.... These people here are a loud minority trying to apear much bigger than they really are....Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    Its true that you can't vote pilgrim, but I just turned 18 so I can. As I have repeatedly said, it is not 80% of Americans that are in favor of the deportation of people like you. You all keep talking about "earning citizenship," but what, not offend, have you all done to earn citizenship?

If people are willing to pay the price for breaking the law in a just way (deportation is not just) then they should be allowed to make things right and become a citizen. I am right there with you pilgrim, and so are our senators and rational citizens.

Banned
    O.k secondamendsis, you think you know it all, refute.

What is the difference between you being born and automatically becoming a U.S. citizen, and one who is born to parents that came here illegally (A.K.A me)?
    How stupid are you? do you not have any concept of what nations are, what citizens of nations are, or of sovereignty? I guess you are evidence that no matter what it is costing taxpayers to educate you interlopers, neither you nor we are getting our money's worth.

Let me give you a little primer.

There are geographic regions. Within those regions there are states, which are geopolitical entities consisting of a people (citizenry) and defined by the laws and morays embraced by that people.

Nations are geographically defined by their borders, which are determined by international convention, typically as the result of treaties with the surrounding countries.

Nations have always had a right and indeed an obligation to defend their borders. If you do not understand that, then you are utterly ignorant of history, which would come as no great surprise. Persons who cross borders without permission are guilty of the crime of illegal trespass, and have violated the sovereignty of the state in question.

Then we have the matter of the compact between a people an its government. This is a slightly newer historical development (at least in the case of written constitutions), but certainly not a modern invention. Prior to written constitutions, the authority of government descended by divine right or some other time-honored means universally accepted by the governed. There was an implicit compact by which the government (say, a lord, noble, or king) provided protection and other services in exchange for the power of taxation. Because these hegemons often became capricious and arbitrary and did not hold up their end of the compact, written compacts, such as the Magna Carta, came into existence so that the obligations of the hegemon and the rights of the governed were well-defined.

Because different peoples from different states held different views as to the role of the government, it became necessary to limit participation in not only government but also in the receipt of the benefits of the state to those who had pledged themselves to the state. That's where naturalization and the concept of illegal aliens come in.

The compact between the government and the governed in a place like the US is predicated on certain philosophical underpinnings. We create things like entitlements with the understanding that our people have too much pride and respect for their fellow citizens to abuse these privileges. They are created as safety nets for truly hard times, not as lifestyle enhancements for layabouts. Wehn foreign interlopers avail themselves of these entitlements illegally, they exhibit no respect for their fellow citizens, because they are not fellow citizens. They are foreigners exploiting weaknesses in a system set up in good faith by Americans who trust their fellow Americans.

Sadly, politicians have learned that there is potential political gain to be had from catering to the illegals. Politicians have a hard time buying the votes of Americans, because we understand that the vote we sell today will only end up costing us even more later. Foreign invaders have no such reservations. Their willingness to w h o r e out their votes represents a destabilizing force in a system predicated on delicate balances.

So you do not have a right to be here, as no uninvited foreigner has ever had a right to enter a sovereign state without invitation. And while your thefts of our resources may seem petty to you, they a killing the nation like death by a thousand cuts. Your greed and arrogance is wrecking the very system that created the wealth that you dogs wish to exploit. You are killing the goose that lays the golden eggs, but you don't care because it's not your eggs and not your goose. You will destroy all we have built and then take your pillaging elsewhere. That is why you are a virulent enemy within.

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    Thanks Chicano,

I know you're not the only one. A lot of Real Americans know that this country was made by immigrants.... These people here are a loud minority trying to apear much bigger than they really are....Take care.

Its true that you can't vote pilgrim, but I just turned 18 so I can. As I have repeatedly said, it is not 80% of Americans that are in favor of the deportation of people like you. You all keep talking about "earning citizenship," but what, not offend, have you all done to earn citizenship?

If people are willing to pay the price for breaking the law in a just way (deportation is not just) then they should be allowed to make things right and become a citizen. I am right there with you pilgrim, and so are our senators and rational citizens.
    What have I done to earn my citizenship? Well let's see. Generations of my family have fought and died for this nation. We have contributed vast amounts of taxes to build the roads, schools, and health care facilities you dont mind exploiting.

Take a look around you on any given day and you will see what makes us citizens. We built this place and have defended this land and the ideals that make it a great nation.

Now you want what we have spent lifetimes building and defending with our ancestors.

Illegal aliens have done none of that.

Take a walk chumps. You are completely lost if you think the US population is going to side with your appeals.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GUYS, GUYS,. GUYS...

Remember our dearest Pat Buchanan? He had the same ideas than you guys... How come he didn't win???? There are millions of real Americans out there that know that deporting 11 millions of illegal workers isn't just unrealistic; it's unhumane and no good for the country...Sorry but that's how things are.

Thanks Chicano,

Minority you say. I think your future will show you differently.

Just a quick question. Do you ever wonder if that man or woman on the street. Could be an ICE Agent. Do you think late at night if, a knock on the door could be Federal Agents.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Banned
    Thanks Chicano,

It was made by LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, you imbecile. There's a distinction. The attempt to confuse illegal interlopers with lawful immigrants and their heirs is akin to trying to draw equivalency between murderers from Latino drug gangs and the soldiers who must kill to defend a nation. It is just more evidence of your ignorance, arrogance, and lack of a moral compass.

Christian indeed!

O.k secondamendsis, you think you know it all, refute.

What is the difference between you being born and automatically becoming a U.S. citizen, and one who is born to parents that came here illegally (A.K.A me)?
    Anchor babies are unconstitutional. Very simple. But, you should have known that through your American History. You said you were educated at the American taxpayer's expense in American schools, right?

Do you have a copy of the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

Look it up and you should be able to understand. Also, for added info, we do have some threads concerning the amendment and you'd do yourself a favor by reading those also.

FYI: I learn every day, chico.........every single day of my life I learn something new.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Thanks Chicano,

Minority you say. I think your future will show you differently.

Just a quick question. Do you ever wonder if that man or woman on the street. Could be an ICE Agent. Do you think late at night if, a knock on the door could be Federal Agents.

Banned
    I am actually more afraid of ghosts and werewolves, lol
    I know at least one ghost you should be afraid of...