Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou, the village just called, they want their idiot back before he makes too much more of a fool of himself.

I refuse to stay quiet while some self serving politician or group(s) minimize or trivialize what it means to become an American Citizen. No President or politician should have the authority to wave his hand over the crowd and pronounce them citizens of this great land. IT MUST NOT WORK THAT WAY. DON'T YOU DARE TRIVIALIZE WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY. FOR ANYONE TO PRONOUNCE ILLEGAL ALIENS AS CITIZENS WITH A WAVE OF THEIR MAGIC WAND THAT PERSON SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH SEDITION. And i say this based on the fact that allowing 20,000,000 illegals to become citizens without going through proper channels could change the entire political landscape in this country. GIVING THESE PEOPLE THE RIGHT TO VOTE IS TREASON. I refuse to standbye while political groups comprised of people that shouldn't be in my country anyway, use these groups to put political pressure on government officials, or align individuals of their chosing to win elections in order to push their illegal alien agendas.

That being said, there are too many qualified candidates out there that will state their position and case to the American People and stand by their convictions. Lou Dobbs is out as far as I am concerned. It would appear that he has either sold out, or been paid out.

Put our political backing elsewhere.

B

Lou Dobbs interview with William Gheen

Lou is sounding more and more like a Washington Politician! Let's say one thing now and do something else later cause it will make me more popular and get more votes. I admit I haven't been a follower of his on CNN, so I don't know what he said about legalization in the past, but I know this................If I, as an American Citizen broke into someones house here in the US, I would be made to pay the consequences. I would not be rewarded with the keys because my vote is desireable. Why are illegal aliens afforded more rights than Citizens? This kind of thing only happens in America. Try it in another country and see what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by trueblood
    Maybe somebody should ask him if Mexico has the same Amnesty policy toward illegal aliens that get caught in their country, as they are demanding of us.

This has always been one of my talking points and I wish it were brought up in every interview or conversation with illegals and illegal supporters. Why not just adopt Mexico law here?

First off, thanks Mr. Gheen for a very excellent interview. You hit on every vital point about this issue with Dobbs.

Dobbs claimed that he has always supported an amnesty and a path to citizenship for some after our borders are secured. He claimed that viewpoint had been expressed for years on his program and said we could find it on his website. Well I tried the archives and could find nothing that backed up his claims. How could so many of us not heard him say that he supports an amnesty all these years? I would like him to point out where on his website we can find proof of that.

Regardless though, I can no longer be a supporter of Dobbs if that is his view. No amnesty for any illegals! So long, Dobbs.

I just listened to this interview and William did such a great job of sticking to the truth and backing his statements with facts and sincerity.

Then there's Lou Dobbs who lied. He never said he was for "humane" legalization in all the years I watched him. Now he suddenly states that his "position has been clear".

Well, Lou, I'm not deaf and I know what I heard, you were against amnesty and the illegals in this country while on CNN but now you've changed your tune. Build your bridges somewhere else because it isn't legal to give some "humane" amnesty when they are here illegally in the first place! That's just opening a new can of worms, sir!

Remember Elvira and her pleas? She was sent back to Mexico and you covered the story! I never heard you call for any "humane" exemption then. Also, I am furious that you called yourself the Latino's "Greatest Friend" which is so biased. What about other minorities, Lou? What about just being a friend to all but an American first?

I feel like he used all of us for ratings and now we see just what an actor he is and that he really isn't sincere about fighting amnesty. Kick him to the curb!

The Telemundo crowd isn't buying his line of crud either! They call him Lou "Cesar Chavez" Dobbs:

http://trueslant.com/rickungar/2009/...os-everywhere/

I'm through with Lou. No more Lou Dobbs

I've listened to the interview on Telemundo and Lou's radio show interview with ALIPAC. He sounds just like a spin politician. If making illegals legal was his stance before it's news to me. I always thought he was 100% against it. I've watched his show on CNN hundreds of times and never remember him having this position on illegal immigration. I think he's acting like a politican trying to get the hispanic vote or some such trash. I'm not really sure and honestly don't care. I know longer support Lou Dobbs in any way. I think he's two faced.

I didn't feel any better after the Dobbs / Gheen interview concerning the Dobbs thing.

I did feel much better after the Michelle Malkin interview concerning Michelle Malkin...and life in general. She is a sweetie. I'd follow her into battle without a doubt.

Lou Dobbs/William Gheen Interview Reaction

After listening to the Lou Dobbs/William Gheen interview, (and the Telemundo interview) I withdraw ALL support of Lou Dobbs. He has totally turn-coated. He never, on his show, supported any type of amnesty for illegals. He is now like all the rest of the politicians, ignoring the demands of approximately 80% of the American citizens.

NO SUPPORT FOR LOU DOBBS or I cancel my membership in ALIPAC.

Good for William Gheen for plainly stating the position of ALIPAC and the American people.

Should we continue to support Lou Dobbs? Heck no!!!!!

After hearing the Nov. 30 discussion between Lou Dobbs and Wm Gheen, I feel that the discussion of the Dobbs Telemundo interview solidifies my feelings in that I do not want to support this man even for garbage collector. He has backed down on everything he has led us to believe he would do and support.

I think that Alipac would weaken it base if it continues to follow and support this man. I don't know who got to him, but someone must have.

Very good column by Rick Ungar! I was opposed to ALIPAC's "Draft Lou Dobbs for President" campaign last year because I felt that he was better for us as a commentator doing just what he was doing, and I couldn't see him as any kind of politician in the same capacity. I see now my instincts were right.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast