Page 21 of 92 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

We need ...

We need very conservative leaders on our nation. We need people like Ron Paul, Tom Tamcredo, Chuck Baldwin, etc.However, McCain, Palin, Reagan, Clinton, Obama, Biden, Bush, Carter, etc., among others are (or were) pro-open borders and pro illegal amnesties.

Quote Originally Posted by acfalk
    I suppose the only surprise to me was an indication of his willingness to consider some illegals who are here as candidates for being declared as legal. What are those conditions? I cannot think of any which are legitimate.
    You are right, I cannot think of any condition where an illegal should be legalized. I mean we already have an on-going amnesty for illegals who marry a US Citizen, I am sure there is a lot of fraud going on there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzm1
    "Whatever you have thought of me in the past, I can tell you right now that I am one of your greatest friends, and I mean for us to work together," Dobbs said in his live interview with Telemundo's Maria Celeste.
    That says it all!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    So I guess Dobbs was just pretending to be on our side for the ratings. I guess he's a liar and a good actor. Too bad.

There's no way he's gonna get elected even as dog catcher now. He's toast and he needs to retire and fade away. Buh-bye Lou!!
    Yeah he made alot of money off those ratings and after he show was gone so was he...................went trotting right over to the other side.

LOU DOBBS IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS IF I WAS ALIPAC I WOULD WITHDRAW SUPPORT FOR HIM AS FAST AS I COULD AND ISSUE AN OFFICIAL APOLOGY TO ALL OF YOUR MEMBERS AND REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE MADE AN HORRIFIC MISTAKE IN TAKING THIS MAN FOR A TRUE AMERICAN INSTEAD OF A FULL BLOWN TURNCOAT TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE
    TOO BAD TOO SAD YES HE WOULD MAKE A GREAT POLITICIAN JUST LIKE THE ONES HE SUPPOSEDLY ATTACKED ALL THE TIME ON CNN (COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK)

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    In addition to this interview on Telemundo, I heard Mr. Dobbs interviewed on WIOD.com (Miami) yesterday (Tues.) & he said he was in favor of increasing LEGAL immigration. I have hear Glenn Beck say the same thing. Wow! Hey Lou, Glenn -- Reality check guys!!! Are you working for the other side now? Legal immigration IS the problem.
    If this is true Keystone, it is an essential subject to question Lou on. Our immigration policy should be greatly re-designed because of the instability and danger it has caused. All it takes is a few terrorists to kill thousands.

We need to go back onto the quota system and screen every person trying to come into the U.S. We need to regulate and apportion the countries of origin. We need to try to rebalance the incoming composition of U.S. society both socially and by religion. By education and by skills. By age and by whether they have dual citizenship. By health and law enforcement background checks. By race and by quota numbers. These conditions and more should be instituted to reconfigure our massively failing "open borders" "come one come all" immigration programs and attitude.
    Yes we need to go back to the quota system. Also, legal immigrants should not be allowed to apply based on family members, marriage or having anchor babies. Each immigrant should have to apply based solely on their own merits. That would end much of the fraud that is going on. Anyone who is allowed to immigrate here should be someone we need, not just someone who wants to come here. For some reason the entire world has gotten the idea that they have some kind of "right" to come here. We have to put an end to this belief.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I suppose the only surprise to me was an indication of his willingness to consider some illegals who are here as candidates for being declared as legal. What are those conditions? I cannot think of any which are legitimate.
    You are right, I cannot think of any condition where an illegal should be legalized. I mean we already have an on-going amnesty for illegals who marry a US Citizen, I am sure there is a lot of fraud going on there.
    This should not be allowed. Then any fraud that is going on would end. If someone wants to marry an illegal, then they should be notified at the time of signing the marriage certificate, that their mate may be subject to deportation. Because I think that some Americans may not really be aware of the situation when they get married. I think that when you get married, each partner should have to identify themselves and their citizenship status....or lack thereof.

He saw the big lights, political power and the first thing he did was put his foot in his mouth.
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

I too was shocked to hear Mr. Dobbs espouse amnesty for illegals under certain circumstances, but I would like to hear his explanation in detail before I write him off completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Oh I forgot another big one, a lot of illegals get legalized by claiming political asylum, and this category was increased a couple of years ago by the Real ID act from 10,000 a year to over 100,000 a year. This is the category under which Obama's Aunt is trying to get a green card. Of course again lots of these applications are fraudulent.

So we already have ongoing amnesty programs for over 100,000 illegal aliens every year.