Page 31 of 92 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think he is blowing smoke up her V***V.

I'm at a loss. Lou has some explaining to do. The Lou for president for website needs to be parked till some clarification is received.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Quote Originally Posted by sk1951
    That is called amnesty and I'm fairly certain ALIPAC does not support any kind of amnesty for illegals. Even if Lou Dobbs does.

He does not...he only asked for "diolog..."
    I believe he said something about legalizing illegal aliens. That is amnesty.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    She is talking about LEGAL Immigration Path to Citizenship.
    Not true. From the Univision interview:

To clarify, so you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?

I do because I understand why people would want to be in America. To seek the safety and prosperity, the opportunities, the health that is here. It is so important that yes, people follow the rules so that people can be treated equally and fairly in this country.

It was the Univision interview she said NO I Do Not No I Do Not when asked if she approved Amnesty.
    She is for amnesty, but not "total amnesty". Whatever that means...

Go read it for yourself.
    I did read it for myself and found your argument to not be based in fact. Why is it so hard for some people to admit that Palin is just another run-of-the mill open borders glolbalist? I mean, she hitched her wagon to Captain McAmnesty. Hello!?!?!?!?!?

Personally, I judge politicans by what they do and not by what they say and Palin's record as Governor of Alaska makes Mitt Romney seem like a hard core anti-illegal immigration activist in comparison. Alaska is a Sanctuary State and she didn't do much about it as Governor even though there was support in the state legislature for repealing the law that made Alaska a sanctuary state in the first place. Next.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Supports a path to citizenship, but no amnesty for illegals. (Oct 200
    Seems like a contradiction to me. Doesn't a path to citizenship amount to amnesty?
    Why would Sarah talk about that? Legal immigrants already have a path to citizenship and have for 233 years.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    I just watched it for a second time and now I am down right angry! It seemed to me that he was sympathizing with the illegal aliens. I also thought he should have stood up for Sheriff Joe more that he did.I never once heard him say that the illegals are breaking the law by jumping the border on a daily basis. I no longer trust him.
    Don't count Lou out please. He is sharp. He knew he was going to get bashed the first time there. That beauch was laying for him. He got thru it and will be back there again. He really did not have any chance to make his talking points. Next time...

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Seems like a contradiction to me. Doesn't a path to citizenship amount to amnesty?
    Why would Sarah talk about that? Legal immigrants already have a path to citizenship and have for 233 years.
    Politicians are stranger than fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by sk1951
    That is called amnesty and I'm fairly certain ALIPAC does not support any kind of amnesty for illegals. Even if Lou Dobbs does.

He does not...he only asked for "diolog..."
    I believe he said something about legalizing illegal aliens. That is amnesty.
    He never got a chance to make his talking points. Legalizing could mean anything...it does not mean amnesty...don't put a word in his mouth please. He could have brought up all the avalable means...as brought up in this thread...to legalise themselves. There are many ways to become a citizen in this country. Or at least to get papers to legaly work and be here. Just as there is in all countires...Visa. No...not the credit card! LOL Maybe when OBAMA files for his citizenship we will better understand the system!!! *s*

I hope Ron Paul runs again,I voted for him last time and I think alot more people will see he was and is right about a lot of things he predicted.

If Paul does not run then Palin gets my vote (assuming she will clarify she is against IA's.) She stood up to the Good Ole Business and Political Boys in AK and did not back down I admire her for standing up for the citizens of AK.
    Q: So you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?

A: I do because I understand why people would want to be in America. To seek the safety and prosperity, the opportunities, the health that is here. It is so important that yes, people follow the rules so that people can be treated equally and fairly in this country.

Source: Univision Interview with Sarah Palin, by Jorge Ramos Oct 26, 2008
    www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml?cid=1716304
    When asked if she supported Amnesty Palin says "No I Do Not NO I Do Not" and she repeatedly states people must follow the laws.

I have said this before;I am not sure where Sarah Palin stands on Ilegal Immigration but I will not condem her on this poorly translated script from Telemundo.I will wait for her to clarify her position on the subject.Sarah loves our country and wants what is best for citizens NOT lobbyist or Foreigners..
    She said "not total amnesty". She said "I do" to "pathway to citizenship". She said "no way" to deportation. Here is the full text of her three answers on the subject:

"As governor, how do you deal with them? Do you think they all should be deported?

"There is no way that in the US we would roundup every illegal immigrant -there are about 12 million of the illegal immigrants- not only economically is that just an impossibility but that's not a humane way anyway to deal with the issue that we face with illegal immigration.

"Do you then favor an amnesty for the 12 or 13 million undocumented immigrants?

"No, I do not. I do not. Not total amnesty. You know, people have got to follow the rules. They've got to follow the bar, and we have got to make sure that there is equal opportunity and those who are here legally should be first in line for services being provided and those opportunities that this great country provides.

"To clarify, so you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?

"I do because I understand why people would want to be in America. To seek the safety and prosperity, the opportunities, the health that is here. It is so important that yes, people follow the rules so that people can be treated equally and fairly in this country."

All these candidates need to clarify but when they said not total amnesty, no way to deportation, and yes to pathway to citizenship ... that is amnesty, the same as Lou saying "legalization".

It's tragic that these candidates can get it right and just say "I do" to deportation and "no way" to legalization and pathway to citizenship.

It's almost 3 years to 2012, so they have plenty of time to tighten up their positions and clarify, and they should. But here's the thing ... if little ole us'ns know what needs to be done, what is the right thing to do and what our jobs would be if we were President, then why in the hell don't these people? Any one of us could go to one of those Telemundo or Univision interviews and shut those people down in less than 3 minutes with no script, no teleprompter, no notes ... so if we're all capable of saying it, because we firmly believe it, then why can't they? And when these reporters ask about civil rights and humane treatment and blah blah blah .. the response is simple: our responsibility is to US citizens.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Palin's last known comments on illegal immigration were CFR talking points pro Amnesty doublespeak just like McCain.

Thus, until she announces a change we have to assume that Palin's current position is in favor of Amnesty until she changes it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)