Page 25 of 92 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Emanon
    Dobbs will be used to split the vote in the upcoming elections, nothing more.

There is talk that Ron Paul will give it another go, and if so --- he will have tremendous momentum vs. Palin (Rino Neo-con sheep) and some of the other "given on a silver platter special intersets repubs").

The goal is to split the vote.
    Well, I hit send before I read on this one that Ron will give it another go. That would be wonderful, since I was a Paulite before it became obvious that he was the smartest one up there!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

Oh no, not more legal immigration! Good Grief! We already let in over 1.5 million a year!! He's gone off the edge. What happened to Lou?

On his show he always advocated higher legal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How much does it cost to run for the US Senate? I am sure the $1/2 million ALIPAC has pledged is not enough. Even if we could raise $5 million it might not be enough. Lou is undoubtedly seeing how much it costs to run and is changing his positions in order to raise that money, it would seem from the Globalist elite.

Remember he is a money man first, and it would seem he espoused views on his show that would raise the most controversy and consequently the most viewers and advertising income. Maybe I am wrong but that's my take at the moment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope Ron Paul runs again,I voted for him last time and I think alot more people will see he was and is right about a lot of things he predicted.

If Paul does not run then Palin gets my vote (assuming she will clarify she is against IA's.) She stood up to the Good Ole Business and Political Boys in AK and did not back down I admire her for standing up for the citizens of AK.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Lou Dobbs - NO

Anyone who would even do an interview on Telemundo is no friend of our cause. Lou jumped the shark a long time ago and I never thought he had a very good grasp of the issues even before he went over to the dark side. I'm just glad that he did this interview so that groups like ALIPAC don't waste time supporting him.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I hope Ron Paul runs again,I voted for him last time and I think alot more people will see he was and is right about a lot of things he predicted. :wink:

If Paul does not run then Palin gets my vote (assuming she will clarify she is against IA's.) She stood up to the Good Ole Business and Political Boys in AK and did not back down I admire her for standing up for the citizens of AK.
    Q: So you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?

A: I do because I understand why people would want to be in America. To seek the safety and prosperity, the opportunities, the health that is here. It is so important that yes, people follow the rules so that people can be treated equally and fairly in this country.

Source: Univision Interview with Sarah Palin, by Jorge Ramos Oct 26, 2008
    www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml?cid=1716304
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lou Dobbs on Telemundo

I was so furious at Lou's backpeddling on illegals. Not only that, he looked weak in answering her attacks and did a lot of dithering. Why couldn't he just answer honestly without the politicians' 2 step, 1 step forward and 1 step back. Is there no one in the political field who says what he means and means what he says? Lou Dobbs has lost my support and my pledge.
    We need to get these corrupt and vile people out of the White House and start over with people who actually have a backbone.

Re: Lou Dobbs on Telemundo

Quote Originally Posted by tickler
    Is there no one in the political field who says what he means and means what he says?
    Apparently not. And that is what we need right now, not slimy, lying, double talkers like it appears Mr. Dobbs is!! What a disappointment!!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

//