Page 18 of 92 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When was this interview done??? I think this is a put up deal probably by acorn and open border people ...So far I am hearing all the same things he has been saying..I think Maria is just trying to make him come across being a liar. When he corrects her she keeps talking....My thought is she is trying to make herself come across as an up straight commenter. To me she is not, she is plainly one sided on this issue... if he calls her on it she keeps flapping her mouth so he can't ask her about it he keeps shrugging his shoulders.

The prison population has 30% Hispanics incarcerated .....they are in there for rape, murder, drug smuggling, just to mention a few MINOR felonies committed....

When she mentioned Sheriff Arpio Lou told her is being railroaded and said he wants the courts to decide not her.....she keeps pushing that these people are having their civil rights violated..excuse me what about our civil rights...these criminal people are pissing all over this country and Sheriff Arpio is doing his job to put these law breakers in jail. After all they are coming over our borders illegally and last I looked it was a criminal offense, illegal is illegal..crime is still crime...gee too bad they have it rough in jail...they aren't the only ones. There are others in his jail getting the same treatment being forced to do the same things...that are...not...Hispanic..... ...she is the one who is perpetrating cruel and unusual punishment by mouth...

This lady does not want to hear about controlling our borders at all...and thinks any one who wants to solve these problems is being in- human to the poor criminal illegals...clear open border stance...

Did you happen to notice there is no mention of the Hispanic citizens in this country that are feeling the same things that we all do...they came here legally and are seeing this going on. Thay have to feel like dopes for following the rules. What the shame is that they won't speak up against this travesty ........I sure would like to hear the answer to that question.

I will say Lou has never been for kicking them all out of the country as so many of us think needs to be done, most of us want them arrested and deported ..He has said that he thinks it would be impossible to do.
    I am not sure I agree with him on that statement, but, he has said that many times on his show.. He wants the borders controlled, for people in this country to stop hiring illegals, for law enforcement, ice and those entities to enforce the laws we already have that are not being followed and prosecute people that are breaking the laws...I have heard him saying that for many many years....

Kathyet

April

Re: Lou Dobbs's Telemundo Interview

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBowen
    I think we need to take a wait and see attitude. This interview is disturbing, but it is also possible he was trying to be polite to his audience. Notice that he said that we need to get control of our border before we talk about legalization. I'm not ready to decide one 25 minute interview overturns his seven years of maximal effort to secure our borders and enforce immigration law. I also think we need to ask Mr. Dobbs why he said these things and remind him of the damage that illegal immigration is doing to America and American workers.
    If he is polite to the point of groveling which he was, there is a problem. Think of William in Lou's spot on that interview, it would have been MUCH different and there would have been clear HONEST direct answers and Maria would have been put in her place and WE would have been proud to view the interview. Lou clearly was groveling and pandering. If he is doing it now I can only imagine what he would do in political office!!! GOD HELP US ALL!

Lou

Lou made it as clear as he could in the video that he is for amnesty for the Illegals. The reason I watched his show was because of his supposed stance on immigration and seemingly to care for the working class of this country. I must not have listened well enough. I sure missed the part where he promoted amnesty for the illegals. I actually sent an email asking to run for President. Silly me! Sad former Lou fan.

While a vocal proponent of border security, from what I've read Lou Dobbs has always been a "secure the border first" guy -- and never really an attrition supporter.

But using Dobb's logic and what he wrote in Independents Day (about the proamnesty/OBL demanding that citizens ignore the history of false assurances of border security & four decades of destructive immigration policy etc.) can Lou honestly claim the border is now secure and our immigration laws enforced enough to support mass amnesty? Especially with how the Obama administration has gutted effective illegal immigration enforcement and stopped real border security?

And, from the person who wrote War on the Middle Class, does Lou honestly believe mass amnesty will benefit the American middle class now with unemployment the highest in 26 years?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou Dobbs' Interview

I think we may all be jumping to conclusions. Think about how far anyone with a strong stand on this subject has made it. Not even close. I think Lou Dobbs is going to have to "play the game". Let's face it. He talked like a true politician because he will have to. We know Lou Dobbs. I honestly believe he stands for everything he has said in the past. In this interview he did say he is for shutting down the border and we all need to be realistic that a mass deportation of families is never going to take place. If Lou Dobbs ever has the power, he will ship back all the criminals, take away all benefits they are now getting, and secure that border like it has never been secured. There is no doubt in my mind. We need to understand that Lou Dobbs is still Lou Dobbs, just that if he is to get anywhere politically, he will need to soften his stance, but his convictions will still be there. I will still support Lou Dobbs.

Lou Dobbs???

I could not vote for Lou after watching and listening to this video now...Looks like Palin/Bachman with Fred D. Thompson as SOS with get my vote now...

Lou Dobbs Selling Out

It was very sad to me to hear Lou throw Sheriff Arpaio under the bus. He should have defended him for doing his job as well as giving data on illegal aliens sharting with California and show the trend.

Lou Dobbs

He has caved. I would have never believed it.

Lou Dobbs

It is better to find out EARLY who to cross off my list of who to vote for. I WAS for what Lou USE to say on illegal immigration. This interview very sadly forces me to strike him off my list. We do not need any weak conservatives in our government. We need strong ones and extremely articulate ones. Articulate ones like Barrack Obama - only as a conservative from the opposite side, with the thinking of the core principals of our constitution. I had been for Obama very EARLY on. Then I soon had to cross him off my list EARLY ON as well.
    NO PC CANDIDATES. NO APOLOGETIC CANDIDATES. NO RINO CANDIDATES.

As I said, I still can't get my video to play past 3:12, but something else just came up which disturbs me about Dobbs. He apparently now gets 14% of the vote in match-up between Obama and likely Republican candidates. I would be furious if he were to act as a spoiler and give us another four years of Obama.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)