Page 22 of 92 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are we all going to jump to conclusions on the basis of one interview?

First we need to keep in mind that Lou Dobbs is a long way from running for political office and especially for President.

After all the years of watching Lou Dobbs about Illegal Immigratiion and Closing our Borders down and keeping Illegal Immigration in the forefront of peoples minds, I am not willing to think that he has trotted over to the other side after watching this one interview. A softer tone, yes, but I do not believe he has changed his views.

I will reserve judgement about what he is doing until I know more about where he is going with this. I think it is a mistake to jump to conclusions on the grounds of one interview. He is not saying he is for Amnesty and he is clearly talking about secure borders.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Dobbs

Dobbs the fraud!

There is no way to spin this, Lou Dobbs is a hypocrite and we need to make sure he stays out of any political elected position

Lou Dobbs ended tv interview with Maria Celeste, the actress and tv reporter. He said in debate another meaningful dialogue to solve immigration reform problem with Maria Celeste is wanted. What business does Lou Dobbs have interviewing with this pro illegal, who supports illegals coming here illegally and demand rights. Tent city in Phoenix is no worse than our soldiers life in Iraq. So much for Lou Dobbs -- goodbye!! Remove me from petition list I signed yesterday supporting Lou for President.

I was disappointed in Lou, Illegal immigration is one area you cannot straddle the fence and it sounded like that's exactly what he was trying to do. I would of liked him talk about the crime rate, according to the LA Times 98 % of all murder warrants are issued for illegals. According to the same article the FBI stated half of all gang members are illegal. I want someone to address the 30 billion dollars we spend on them though entitlement programs such as welfare/foodstamps/education/ incarcaration etc. Stealing our SS numbers. Lou's going to have to stand tough in he will get my vote.

I reckon he needs to move to mexico...no I would not vote for him now, and i will drop any words against the back paddling, wanna be politician that i can.

ELE

Lou Dobbs a turn coat ?

I am hurt, shocked and greatly disturbed.

When Lou started off by apologizing for not speaking Spanish I knew this was not going to be good.

Then he talked about two "unsuccessful attempts at Comprehensive Immigration" which indicates that had the reform passed Lou would have considered it "sucessful".

And then Lou used the obama phrase " engage in dialog" my stomach was turning.

And the entire time Lou was being interviewed by racist Celeste, she kept refering to illlegals as undocumented workers and/or immigrants. And Lou never corrected her.

Lou can not be the "best friend" of the illegals and the American people. It seems Lou has re-positioned himself.

Either Lou and his family have been threatened by obama goons or he has been promised money and political power ( they bought him), he lied to us all of this time and/or this is part of his strategy to get the position and then vote against Amnesty and/or he flat out lost his mind.

I am going to help the candidate that has a clear record of voting in favor of the American people and opposes Amnesty. Lou is on shaky ground, I don't trust him now.

PS Welcome to Alipac madisonmooreal1.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by STARCOMM
    LOU DOBBS IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS IF I WAS ALIPAC I WOULD WITHDRAW SUPPORT FOR HIM AS FAST AS I COULD AND ISSUE AN OFFICIAL APOLOGY TO ALL OF YOUR MEMBERS AND REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE MADE AN HORRIFIC MISTAKE IN TAKING THIS MAN FOR A TRUE AMERICAN INSTEAD OF A FULL BLOWN TURNCOAT TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE
    TOO BAD TOO SAD YES HE WOULD MAKE A GREAT POLITICIAN JUST LIKE THE ONES HE SUPPOSEDLY ATTACKED ALL THE TIME ON CNN (COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK)
    That will happen first of next week when everyone returns from the Thanksgiving break.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    That will happen first of next week when everyone returns from the Thanksgiving break.
    W - Are you planning to do this before or after you contact him and try to clarify his positions?

Lou Dobbs

I am SO disappointed in this interview. I will no longer support or vote for Lou Dobbs for President, if he so decides to run. He is now playing both sides. Watching this interview with Dobbs backing down on his illegal alien stand turned my stomach.