Page 28 of 92 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am very disappointed in Lou Dobbs

I watched Lou Dobbs for years on CNN because I thought he was the real McCoy. After watching this interview on Mexican TV I know he is a traitor. I was almost sick to my stomach after watching this. I always believed he truly was against illegal immigration but I guess he was saying he was just to get ratings. He was back peddling so fast in the interview he was starting to huff and puff. I hope everyone who wants to support him for a public office sees this video. I really don't understand why Lou would even do an interview like this unless he has simply gone into a politician mode. Makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    I hope Ron Paul runs again,I voted for him last time and I think alot more people will see he was and is right about a lot of things he predicted. :wink:

If Paul does not run then Palin gets my vote (assuming she will clarify she is against IA's.) She stood up to the Good Ole Business and Political Boys in AK and did not back down I admire her for standing up for the citizens of AK.
    Q: So you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?

A: I do because I understand why people would want to be in America. To seek the safety and prosperity, the opportunities, the health that is here. It is so important that yes, people follow the rules so that people can be treated equally and fairly in this country.

Source: Univision Interview with Sarah Palin, by Jorge Ramos Oct 26, 2008
    www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml?cid=1716304
    When asked if she supported Amnesty Palin says "No I Do Not NO I Do Not" and she repeatedly states people must follow the laws.

I have said this before;I am not sure where Sarah Palin stands on Ilegal Immigration but I will not condem her on this poorly translated script from Telemundo.I will wait for her to clarify her position on the subject.Sarah loves our country and wants what is best for citizens NOT lobbyist or Foreigners..
    Q: So you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?

A: I do because I understand why people would want to be in America. To seek the safety and prosperity, the opportunities, the health that is here. It is so important that yes, people follow the rules so that people can be treated equally and fairly in this country.

www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml?cid=1716304[/quote]

It was not on Telemundo and it didn't have to be translated because it was all in English.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You just don't go to the enemy first to announce you've changed your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml?cid=1716304
    When asked if she supported Amnesty Palin says "No I Do Not NO I Do Not" and she repeatedly states people must follow the laws.

I have said this before;I am not sure where Sarah Palin stands on Ilegal Immigration but I will not condem her on this poorly translated script from Telemundo.I will wait for her to clarify her position on the subject.Sarah loves our country and wants what is best for citizens NOT lobbyist or Foreigners..
    Univision is the enemy, folks.

This is news to me. When and to whom did she say this? Do you have a link?
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Sarah Palin On The Issues

Immigration

Supports a path to citizenship, but no amnesty for illegals. (Oct 2008)

Never supported Pat Buchanan for president. (Sep 2008)

Has not often expressed views on illegal immigration. (Aug 2008)

OpEd: Palin is sick to death of this immigration nonsense. (Mar 2008)

Address jointly with Canada the border security challenges. (Jan 2007)

Immigrants want more vocational training & senior assistance. (Oct 2006)

[b]Took no action on Alaska’s “sanctuary citiesâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    This is news to me. When and to whom did she say this? Do you have a link?
    Me too!!

Banned

I suggest a nuanced approach to this

Turning on Dobbs would be a big mistake and would help some not-so-nice people. See my comments here.

And, you don't even have to support Dobbs to try to discredit his opponents over the lies and misleading statements they make about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlene
    there has to be some provision to a path for those who WORK, DON'T COMMIT CRIMES, AND PAY TAXES.
    Why!?!

That is called amnesty and I'm fairly certain ALIPAC does not support any kind of amnesty for illegals. Even if Lou Dobbs does.

There definitely DOES NOT have to be a "path to citizenship" for illegals (code words for amnesty)!! Look up Attrition Through Enforcement.

I agree with the following from one of my favorite speakers on the subject:

"Now picture yourself as an illegal alien in an America where the existing laws are enforced, border patrol is allowed to do their job, employers are fined, benefits have been restricted, and the local police are now involved. Are you getting the message?

A final touch should be the declaration of English as America's national language. New laws must be passed that prohibit government agencies and businesses from discriminating by catering to Spanish speakers. Legal immigrants should be required to have some command of the English language. Current bi-lingual services are provided at a cost to American taxpayers and consumers are specifically designed to aid and abet illegal aliens. All legal immigrants to America should know how to speak American!

Illegal aliens will have trouble finding employment and services. They know if they are deported that getting back in will be more difficult than ever and when they are caught by police for crimes, drinking and driving, or driving without a license they are immediately placed in the deportation line and local officers are sent to their residence to determine the status of others living at that location.

There is no need for mass deportation, random sweeps, or draconian house–to-house searches.

If these measures are put in place, our illegal alien population will shrink instead of grow. This will also allow the employers that have been unscrupulous in their hiring practices to have some adjustment time. It took us years to get into this crisis and it will take years to get out. There will be some pain in the process, but we can send the illegal aliens home on air conditioned, first class buses stocked with diapers, refreshments, and baby formula, to satisfy the most tender-hearted Americans. "

http://www.alipac.us/article1111-thread-1-0.html

Here's another enlightening link for you:
    http://www.cis.org/articles/2006/back406.html
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlene
    there has to be some provision to a path for those who WORK, DON'T COMMIT CRIMES, AND PAY TAXES.
    Why!?!

That is called amnesty...
    Amen!