Page 26 of 92 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Check out GOOOH.com (Get Out of Our House)

This may be what it takes. If you've not attended any of his seminars yet, do so and see what he has to say. If LOU DOBBS has turned yellow on us, and he obviously has, then it's time to get stay-at-home-moms and dads into those political offices and get this country turned around. And my personal opinion is ... NO LAWYERS ALLOWED!

Re: Check out GOOOH.com (Get Out of Our House)

Quote Originally Posted by IrateTexan
    And my personal opinion is ... NO LAWYERS ALLOWED!
    While you're at it, get rid of the career politicians and the professional lobbyists too!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

The fact is that amnesty for illegal aliens already exists under certain conditions. Here is what the current law says:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancellation_of_removal

Cancellation of Removal for Non-Permanent Residents

Pursuant to INA §240A(b), cancellation is available to a non-permanent resident of the United States in any immigration status who--

1) Has continuously resided in the United States for at least ten years; and
    2) Has been a person of good moral character throughout this time; and
    3) Is not otherwise subject to criminal bars arising from a conviction of any crime outlined in INA §212(a)(2), §237(a)(2), or §237(a)(3); and
    4) Establishes that removal would result in "exceptional and extremely unusual hardship" to the alien's spouse, parent, or child who is a United States citizen or legal permanent resident.

The application form for non-LPR-based Cancellation of Removal is the EOIR-42B.

I am not ready yet to dive off the Dobbs bandwagon. I do want to hear his explanation and want to listen to future comments.
    What irritated me most was Maria continually saying "undocumented immigrants" while he referred to them as "illegal immigrants".
    The crap about the leprosy (like he was blaming all Hispanics) was just another maneuver the pro-Amnesty gang likes to pull. And when one thinks about it, with the illegals, no one really knows what nifty diseases they are bringing into this country, since none of them undergo any sort of medical screening.
    This was not necessarily a belly flip-flop into the alternate camp. This was more of a let's-sit-and-talk moment. The only thing that bothered me was him not emphasizing the importance of securing the borders, which came last on his list of priorities of the immigration subject.
    I would love to see an explanation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by IrateTexan
    Quote Originally Posted by Emanon
    Dobbs will be used to split the vote in the upcoming elections, nothing more.

There is talk that Ron Paul will give it another go, and if so --- he will have tremendous momentum vs. Palin (Rino Neo-con sheep) and some of the other "given on a silver platter special intersets repubs").

The goal is to split the vote.
    Well, I hit send before I read on this one that Ron will give it another go. That would be wonderful, since I was a Paulite before it became obvious that he was the smartest one up there!
    I don't want to stray too far from the topic here, but did you know that Ron Paul was one of only two congressmen to vote against extending E-Verify last year?
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    I am not ready yet to dive off the Dobbs bandwagon. I do want to hear his explanation and want to listen to future comments.
    What irritated me most was Maria continually saying "undocumented immigrants" while he referred to them as "illegal immigrants".
    The crap about the leprosy (like he was blaming all Hispanics) was just another maneuver the pro-Amnesty gang likes to pull. And when one thinks about it, with the illegals, no one really knows what nifty diseases they are bringing into this country, since none of them undergo any sort of medical screening.
    This was not necessarily a belly flip-flop into the alternate camp. This was more of a let's-sit-and-talk moment. The only thing that bothered me was him not emphasizing the importance of securing the borders, which came last on his list of priorities of the immigration subject.
    I would love to see an explanation.
    I'm with you Vortex. I definitely believe we need a clarification.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

IrateTexan wrote:
    This may be what it takes. If you've not attended any of his seminars yet, do so and see what he has to say. If LOU DOBBS has turned yellow on us, and he obviously has, then it's time to get stay-at-home-moms and dads into those political offices and get this country turned around. And my personal opinion is ... NO LAWYERS ALLOWED!
    I like it.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is wrong with the comprehension of those of you who think Lou has backed down or changed his mind? You better watch that video another 10 times but you probably still won't get it. He has always said he wants to start with securing the borders. All the illegals can't be sent back so reasonably there has to be some provision to a path for those who WORK, DON'T COMMIT CRIMES, AND PAY TAXES. We need to start some place. Lou has always had the right idea and still does. I would vote for him for anything he runs for.

IrateTexan wrote:
    I like it.

Psalm 139:14[/quote]
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Lou Dobbs Video

Sorry Lou but after watching this video I sure as heck wouldn't vote for you. Instead of saying what we have all heard you say when you were on CNN we are not hearing the double talk that anyone who wants to pander to both sides says. I thought you would rise or fall on what you have said through the years, but no you have to try and test our loyalty to America or to you; sorry you lose out.