Page 15 of 92 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My only hope is Lou is playing politics. If he wants to win in Jersey he has to (hopefully make believe) he's for helping illegals. If you live in Jersey you know that they probably do vote ( yes even though they aren't supposed to ) He would never win if he hard nosed against them. Remember what happened to Tencredo. Jersey is very corrupt and illegals have a strong foot hold here. Lou I hope your just playing their game.

In New Jersey prove you are a US citizen before you vote, is the answer to the problem. Watch those illegals and crooks, then.

Visas, I-9S, E-Verify, Census - Politics of Immigration
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-131673-nurse.html+visas

'Jobs that Americans won't do'
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 611#955611

American STEM grads jobless, foreign guestworkers hired
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-171118-nurse.html+visas

California is closer to ending illegal "Anchor Baby&quo
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-161620-nurse.html+visas

If you know anyone in California refer them to this petition. If I remember correctly they are trying for 1/2 million signatures.

Pension/Salary/Benefits CONGRESS!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-126464-pension.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think Dobbs was posturing during the interview.

The reality in NJ, where Dobbs would be running, is that there are many vicious ultra-liberals, including many immigrants, who use his past statements as a litmus test for whether to vote for him or not. NJ is a Blue state these days , sad to say, so if he runs for office he will have to try to appease the liberals, including Hispanics. Frankly, if Lou says on the air, "we are going to deport them all" , he's not going to get very far.

Wait to see Dobbs' apponents before you write him off. In NJ his opponents will no doubt include moonbats ala "the chosen one". So I am happy Lou did not bow during the interview, or apologize for the Sheriff.

---
    One main problem is our corrupt political system within which Lou has to work (and we have to live) unfortunately.

I appreciate the patriotism and all in this blog. But we guys have to realize that there are growing populatons of other cultures in the U.S. It nauseates and aggravates me that this is what has happened.

One real solution is for God fearing Americans to start having babies like gangbusters.

Great reply SEEKER. You are absolutely right and are talking about the very approach that C4L is doing and has done since it's inception.

Even sites like ALIPAC should be involved in the C4L approach to educate, promote and support local candidates that support our views and the health and success of our nation.

I know they do regarding illegal immigration, but the fight is so much bigger than that.

Right now, all our efforts need to be consolidated into a unified force rather than fractionalized and marginalized into single issues. It's like treating a mole that's changing colors instead of recognizing the underlying source, that the body is riddled with cancer.

Lou Dobbs video

Amnesty. He comments represent amnesty and he is clearly indicating that he is for amnesty for illegals. This is outragous - and then apologizing for not being able to speak Spanish? This guy is dangerous and will side with illegals just to get voted in. He see's what Obama is doing and probably believes that all he has to do is say what people want to hear then after being elected into office, he will ignore what the people are saying and do only what suits him. NO SUPPORT FROM ME.

Actually, the interview was not that bad and the ranting on this site is just adding to the left’s propaganda material. Maybe he was told the interview would pertain only to his plan for illegal immigration/moving forward, and was side swiped by that imbecile of a host. He mentioned several times how much time had been wasted discussing the other subjects. You don’t change overnight so calm down and see what happens before everyone jumps ship.

LNR

I'm going to take a "wait and see" attitude here. I've pledged on ALIPACs site to support Lou. I won't go back on that pledge until I have more information. For example, I'd like Lou to clarify what he means by "legalize under certain conditions". I think that one phrase is what has everyone going over the top today.

He continued to say we can't have a discussion of what to do with illegal immigrants until the borders are secure. I think everyone here can agree with that.

He's always said that we need to use E-Verify. If that were used across the country, then most illegal immigrants would self-deport. Then the criminals (rapists, murderers, etc) can be dealt with after their prison sentences. The the law-breakers (the fence jumpers) can be put on the list at the back of the line and deported until their number comes up. Let's let him tell us what those "certain conditions" are.

If we are to become a unified force against the Left, then we need to keep a level head and not jump to conclusions before we have all the facts. I can't second-guess what he meant by that statement, so I'd like to hear it from the horse's mouth.
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

This article expresses the same thinking that many here are suspecting about Lou Dobbs.

(quote)

November 25, 2009
    Fueling speculation, Dobbs appears to soften on key issue
    Posted: November 25th, 2009 09:34 AM ET

Dobbs' latest comments on illegal immigration are drawing attention.

(CNN) - The same week Lou Dobbs suggested he would consider running for the White House in 2012, the former CNN anchorman appears to be softening his stance on his signature issue of illegal immigration.

In an interview with the Spanish-language network Telemundo gaining attention Wednesday, Dobbs told interviewer Maria Celeste he is one of the Latino community's "greatest friends" and appeared willing to embrace a form of amnesty he spent years criticizing.

"What isn't working is a penalty to those who are in this country illegally for whom we can both be building a bridge to the future in which there is legalization and at the same time constructing an environment in which everyone is clear and unequivocal about the need for boarder security and a regulated flow of immigration," Dobbs said.

Watch: Dobbs announces resignation from CNN

"I want to engage in a meaningful and constructive dialogue, and work with those who will work toward real solutions," the former CNN anchorman also said, maintaining his position on immigration hasn't changed despite what appears to be a more moderate stance. "I think we need to honestly come together, those who have differing views…and make some real progress toward an understanding a compromise for those who are in this country illegally."

Dobbs also brushed aside suggestions he is the "No. 1 enemy" of the Latino community, saying that image is a result of propaganda "efforts of the far left."

"Whatever you have thought of me in the past," Dobbs said, "I can tell you right now that I am one of your greatest friends and I mean for us to work together. I hope that will begin with Maria and me and Telemundo and other media organizations and others in this national debate that we should turn into a solution rather than a continuing debate and factional contest."

The comments come as Dobbs has fueled speculation the former anchorman may have his eye on politics as a second act, either in 2012 as a presidential candidate or as a challenger to New Jersey Sen. Robert Menendez, the only Hispanic in the Senate.

In an interview with Washington radio station WTOP Monday Dobbs said a 2012 run is "one of the discussions that we're having," though he did not indicate if he'd run as a Republican or third-party candidate.

Meanwhile, Robert Dilenschneider, a spokesman for Dobbs, told the New York Times Tuesday the former anchorman may take the "intermediary step" of challenging Menendez.

"I think Lou is realistically saying, that's a long way off, but if he did run for office there'd have to be an intermediary step, such as the Menendez seat," he said .

Dobbs amicably parted ways with CNN earlier this month. The former anchor's strong views on illegal immigration have made him a lightning rod for criticism from Hispanic groups, and a popular figure in some conservative quarters.

(quote)

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... key-issue/

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't Sheriff Joe Arpaio, 80+ year old true blue rule of law American. the GREATEST? Prison is not pleasant even for AMERICANS, enjoy those cells and pink tents in Arizona.

Dobbs

Howdy, I'm a hard working man, call it as I see it type.

Lou wimped out, rubber hits the road, this guy is the first to leave the ship, I don't trust him, (don't trust something, get rid of it,) all the while he seemed to be attempting to placate the uneducated, liberal thinking, undoubtedly higher class (tender feeling) Latino market. I would not vote for this man, not enough iron in his blood.