Page 35 of 92 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

I dream the dream of days gone by. The days when we trusted that what our politicos and personalities were doing what was best for the country and its people.
    Perhaps trust will one day be restored.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    I dream the dream of days gone by. The days when we trusted that what our politicos and personalities were doing what was best for the country and its people.
    Only if we restore it, vortex. It won't happen on its own. They're selling US out faster than we can count the ways or assess the damage.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Only if we restore it, vortex. It won't happen on its own. They're selling US out faster than we can count the ways or assess the damage.

To restore trust, our government would have to start doing things openly and honestly....and in our best interest. I dont see that happening right now. Maybe it can happen in the future....but that is a big maybe.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I apologise for not reading every statement in this thread. My first reaction to this video is that something is terribly wrong here. A zebra doesn't change his stripes. All along, Lou has been against amnesty/illegal immigration. One day he wakes up and isn't Lou anymore? My gut reaction tells me he has been threatened or forced to do this. I mean, it's like one of us members coming on this site and saying we changed our minds and now believe in amnesty.

As for the latinos, they will never accept anything Lou says, even if he appears to have changed his views.

I could be wrong. the world is crazy as hell lately and anything is possible, but something doesn't sit well here. Guess only time will tell.

I'm hoping that the MS13 gang or whatever they're called, isn't somehow involved in this. Those dudes are extremely dangerous. Anyway...We will find our answer soon enough.

April
    Here we go one more time...yes politics is full of corruption and games that is why we are on the verge of losing our country, time for the games to be over and WE THE PEOPLE to only back stand up guys, that means the ones that don't back down from the truth and have no time for games. TIME FOR REAL CHANGE!!! Lou is rolling with the same old stuff we have seen for years and that is why there are so many POed people posting on here. Why he chose this course, who knows and for one I do not care, it is obvious he has made his choice and why question that or try to change his mind. Time to keep on looking for that one stand up guy out there SOMEWHERE!!!!

I like many others on this thread am hoping that Lou
    will explain to his "fans" what he meant. If he changed
    his position then I like others will be extremely "let-down"
    by a man that I always felt had integrity and conviction.

He just wants the Latino vote then he will stab them in the back like most poiticians do.

I have read MOST of the pages of the comments in this thread (I believe we are on page 14 or 15) and find it disturbing that so many of us are ready to so quickly jump ship - to make firm resolutions and statements of fact about things others of us aren't so sure of. Have we spoken with Lou? Have we given him the benefit of the doubt until we know exactly what he meant by what he said - or wasn't allowed to say or to clarify? (Please remember that every time he opened his mouth to speak Senora Maria's voice came out louder and longer, harder and faster.) About all he could do most of the time was shake his head and smile at her rudeness while taking any chance he could to jump in when she took a breath.

William, I think you have some currency with Lou - have you tried to contact him or his 'people' in order to get an interview (preferably taped for us all to see), or even a clarification of that idiotic non-interview we all just viewed?

I have watched Lou for years and have found him to be very credible, honest, patriotic and above all, a gentleman. Personally, I would LOVE to see him in the oval office vetoing all the pork in the bills that came across his desk unless he definitely proves to me he is unworthy to be there. I think that he couldn't have totally changed his 'spots' overnight - there must be something else in that interview he would have said if he had been given the chance. I, for one, will not rescind my pledge to him at this point - of my vote or my necessarily modest contribution. I think he needs to be given a chance to clarify before he is crucified.

Might it be, under any circumstance, a better idea to offer a separate "go to" 'Vote For Lou Dobbs' website for our members to use if they choose to, rather than have one more officially tied to the ALIPAC website? It might be better to remain on the path we began on rather than endorsing one candidate or another (while we are all free to offer our opinions - as is proper in Our America). I went to that pledge site and did pledge - but maybe ALIPAC would be better off 'remaining above the fray', as it were.

A lot of us seem to be castigating Lou because he is now a (dirty word) 'politician'. Isn't that what a lot of us wanted him to be? We can't have it both ways.

William? What say you?

Psalm 127:1

Yeah, just when we think we've got someone who will be strong against illegal aliens, he turns on us and becomes political. I say we get behind Sheriff Joe for President.

Lou Dobbs on Telemundo

As a legal immigrant (originally from Cuba & now a naturalized US citizen), and being a Reagan conservative, I love and respect this country with all my heart and soul. I waited my turn to enter this great land legally, I did not need immigration reform, this country already has an immigration policy, it’s called put in your paperwork from your country of origin and wait to be allowed to come in, PERIOD. Lou Dobbs was spineless and a sell out on telemundo and offended ALL law abiding Americans and Legal Residents, Telemundo punked him like the coward that he is, This is why Illegal Aliens from ALL countries laugh at our immigration system, because no one has the political spine to enforce it. I applaud the Sheriff of Maricopa for having the courage to do was is right. Once you enter any country (not just USA) illegally you ARE a criminal PERIOD, for breaking that country's law of sovereignty. Lou Dobbs is just as much of a sell out as George W. Bush & John McCain are when it comes to pleasing big labor by looking the other way when it comes to enforcing the laws of immigration. I would never vote for this weasel if he ran for president. The hell with Lou Dobbs