Page 30 of 92 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

sick of this pc bull $%#@

I love and support Lou. He is the ONLY one to talk about the North American Union because every one else in news it to chicken s***to do it.. But that so called immigration telo-manudo "interview" was sickening to say the least!!!

A true immigrant was a person that gave up everything to come here. They kissed the ground of America, worshiped our Freedom and GLADLY assimilated to our language and laws. They did not use our laws and good nature against us like the Mexicans do. Grow some balls AMERICA and get the illegals out of our country!!!! Judao America...you don't want your taxes to pay for abortions...DON'T MAKE ME PAY FOR ILLEGALS AND ANCHOR BABIES!!!

All BS aside. How is it that we Americans are on the defensive about this? Why can't SOMEONE asks a few questions like:

1. What does that b**** Mexican reporter think the solution is to "illegals" in her country?

2. What does Mexico do for Americans that need help there?

3. We are BROKE Nada no denerios. How is it that Mexicans expect to walk across the border and be taken care of?

4. What rights are they talking about that are being violated? They are ILLEGAL...they have no rights!!! They have the right to go back where they came from...that is it!!!

5. How did 'migrant worker" become a desperate down and out "immigrant"? Walking across a border illegally does not make anyone an IMMIGRANT! It makes them an illegal trespasser!!!

6. Pink shorts for prisoners...they need just say Thank You!??? What does Mexico give Americans that are incarcerated?

7. The talking point of 20 or 30 percent in jail are illegals is incredible!!!! There should be none because there should be NO ILLEGALS IN THIS COUNTRY!!!

I AM SICK OF IT!!! This PC thing is killing us! It is not just Mexicans it is all illegals. You want to come here... get a pass port or work papers, file for citizenship and be assimilated.

But kissing ass with illegals is just to much for me to stomach. They are law breakers. There is no way to openly discuss it. Why not give amnesty to bank robbers and child molesters too! Sorry...this has just gone way to far.

Am I a racist? I guess I am if wanting my laws upheld and my country protected. I am sick of it all! Like Lou...I support LEGAL immigration. There is no dialog for illegal. Come to our country...obey the laws or get out!!! Or get arrested if you run into sheriff Joe. And speaking of which. How can it be legal to shackle a sheriff for obeying/upholding the laws? How can he be faulted for targeting illegals? That is his job!!! They are ILLEGAL!

And don't say it's not that simple because many have families here now. That's like saying...well when this guy started robbing banks he did not have a family but he does now so I guess we just have to let him keep robbing banks. It's ILLEGAL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlene
    What is wrong with the comprehension of those of you who think Lou has backed down or changed his mind? You better watch that video another 10 times but you probably still won't get it. He has always said he wants to start with securing the borders. All the illegals can't be sent back so reasonably there has to be some provision to a path for those who WORK, DON'T COMMIT CRIMES, AND PAY TAXES.
    There are already many provisions for a path to citizenship for illegal aliens, some of which they don't deserve:

1. Return to their home country and apply to enter legally.

2. Marry a US Citizen. This needs to be eliminated or further restricted.

3. Apply for political asylum. Lots of fraud in this path, they should not allow illegal aliens to apply, only applicants right when they step off the plane/bus/boat.

4. Apply for "cancellation of removal" due to hardship, then wait around until their anchor baby can sponsor them. Again abused and overused.

Now Arlene you say those illegals who don't commit crimes but almost every one has committed felony document fraud. Which means they are foreign criminals who should be deported, not coddled nor given the highest Global Honor of US Citizenship.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Opps mixing up Uni & Tele because of Lou I guess.I will say it once more and I stand by my thoughts.This interview was not written well and yes she did say No I Do Not TWICE and besides she was Juan Mc Cains running mate at the time of this interview and I will wait to hear her to either confirm or deny so until then I like her and how she performed as Gov. of AK.
    I thought we already did that (wait).

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    When asked if she supported Amnesty Palin says "No I Do Not NO I Do Not" and she repeatedly states people must follow the laws.
    This is news to me. When and to whom did she say this? Do you have a link?
    I ask the same question as "La Phil".....
    ------------------------

That is called amnesty and I'm fairly certain ALIPAC does not support any kind of amnesty for illegals. Even if Lou Dobbs does.

He does not...he only asked for "diolog..."

Quote Originally Posted by sk1951
    That is called amnesty and I'm fairly certain ALIPAC does not support any kind of amnesty for illegals. Even if Lou Dobbs does.

He does not...he only asked for "diolog..."
    Next he'll have meetings with Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlene
    What is wrong with the comprehension of those of you who think Lou has backed down or changed his mind? You better watch that video another 10 times but you probably still won't get it. He has always said he wants to start with securing the borders. All the illegals can't be sent back so reasonably there has to be some provision to a path for those who WORK, DON'T COMMIT CRIMES, AND PAY TAXES.
    There are already many provisions for a path to citizenship for illegal aliens, some of which they don't deserve:

1. Return to their home country and apply to enter legally.

2. Marry a US Citizen. This needs to be eliminated or further restricted.

3. Apply for political asylum. Lots of fraud in this path, they should not allow illegal aliens to apply, only applicants right when they step off the plane/bus/boat.

4. Apply for "cancellation of removal" due to hardship, then wait around until their anchor baby can sponsor them. Again abused and overused.

Now Arlene you say those illegals who don't commit crimes but almost every one has committed felony document fraud. Which means they are foreign criminals who should be deported, not coddled nor given the highest Global Honor of US Citizenship.
    How can she say they don't break laws?!?!?!? THEY ARE ILLEGAL!!! They break the law being in this country!!!!! WTF!

Supports a path to citizenship, but no amnesty for illegals. (Oct 200
    Seems like a contradiction to me. Doesn't a path to citizenship amount to amnesty?
    She is talking about LEGAL Immigration Path to Citizenship.

It was the Univision interview she said NO I Do Not No I Do Not when asked if she approved Amnesty.Go read it for yourself.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Supports a path to citizenship, but no amnesty for illegals. (Oct 200
    Seems like a contradiction to me. Doesn't a path to citizenship amount to amnesty?
    She is talking about LEGAL Immigration Path to Citizenship.

It was the Univision interview she said NO I Do Not No I Do Not when asked if she approved Amnesty.Go read it for yourself.
    I'm confused.

I like Sarah, but then I like the Cookie Monster too.

I hope Ron Paul runs again,I voted for him last time and I think alot more people will see he was and is right about a lot of things he predicted.

If Paul does not run then Palin gets my vote (assuming she will clarify she is against IA's.) She stood up to the Good Ole Business and Political Boys in AK and did not back down I admire her for standing up for the citizens of AK.
    PAUL PALIN IN 2012!!!!!