Page 33 of 92 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let's face it. We already have enough amnesty candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamp
    Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    I hope GLENN BECK will keep up the fight!
    Glenn Beck is a bigger nut job. If he reads this story maybe he can shed a few tears and I'll hand him the hanky. If this forum is going to support idiots like both of these guys maybe I should just quit.

I joined to fight illegals not support Faux news and these 2 jerks.
    Isn't Beck for Amnesty?
    Beck is absolutely not for amnesty, and I don't know where Vamp is coming from with those comments. If it weren't for Beck and Fox News this country would be hopelessly lost right now.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Old Wise Saying: Don't make excuses for those that dump you.
    Well said Cynthia![/quote]

Thank you, April.

I still find it hard to believe Lou suddenly is a turn coat. First of all if you live in Jersey what is the altenative to voting for Lou? Would it be better of worse? With some thing like Menendez in office we don't stand a snowballs chance in hell. So if it came down to Lou and him you damn well know Lou Dobbs has my vote. People are awfully fast to dismiss this man its kind of scary. And for the record I am 100% against illegal immigration but I want to give Lou a chance to clear the air before giving him the ax.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    I still find it hard to believe Lou suddenly is a turn coat. First of all if you live in Jersey what is the altenative to voting for Lou? Would it be better of worse? With some thing like Menendez in office we don't stand a snowballs chance in hell. So if it came down to Lou and him you damn well know Lou Dobbs has my vote. People are awfully fast to dismiss this man its kind of scary. And for the record I am 100% against illegal immigration but I want to give Lou a chance to clear the air before giving him the ax.
    OK. Fair enough. But I dont hear Lou coming out to straighten this out. He must know what a stir this has caused. We have all emailed him to ask for clarification. Lou? Where are you? The fact that he has not addressed this, makes me wonder. Still, I think you have a point. But how long is he going to wait?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Redpony. Hopefully he's just playing politics. If you going to run in Jersey you have to play the game as ugly as it maybe. Let's hope Lou give us the answer we all are praying for.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Supports a path to citizenship, but no amnesty for illegals. (Oct 200
    Seems like a contradiction to me. Doesn't a path to citizenship amount to amnesty?
    She is talking about LEGAL Immigration Path to Citizenship.
    Why would Sarah talk about that? Legal immigrants already have a path to citizenship and have for 233 years.
    She's definitely talking about illegal aliens. "not total amnesty" means pay a fine. That's straight out of the La Raza Amnesty Playbook.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Margott, welcome, and before you start summarily bashing anyone, he has a degree in economics from Harvard, and has won many awards for journalism. Calling him uneducated is a silly slap with zero credence supporting the argument.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good to see you oneoldvet.

Welcome to margott and to all new members.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Banned

Lou dobbs

I truly have to believe that he stepped down from CNN,and abruptly changed His stance On Amnesty because of threats to his wife,himself,and his extended family. This Is NOT the Lou Dobbs that has stood his ground on this Issue for the past several years. If this Is Indeed the case,we the people need to respond In kind. I for one am sick and tired of all the political correctness going on,because It Is destroying our country. As a veteran,I am more than willing to fight to take this country back from the far left extreme elements that are In serious need of a reality check with regards to all of the demands that they continually make on our CITIZENS.... EMAIL LOU DOBBS,CALL IN IN TO HIS SHOW... http://www.loudobbs.com/