Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

First, welcome to all new posters, Second be advise that ALIPAC and its Members, Allies, etc are against any form of a path to Citizenship for Illegal Aliens. We also WILL NOT SUPPORT ANYONE BE IT POLITICIAN, NEWS ANCHOR (Example: Lou Dobbs) EVEN SUGGESTING THE POSSIBILITY AS SUCH.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

JAK
    Okay, the first thing I want to say is that I am very disappointed in you Lou!
    Have you already begun to become one of those we, the American people, are so disgusted with?
    How are you intending on working with these people when they will except NOTHING LESS THAN AMNESTY! I am sick to death of hearing what is FAIR for these illegal aliens, when OUR OWN GOVERNMENT has DECEIVED AND BETRAYED its own people, by NOT ENFORCING OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS. What is FAIR is to enforce our laws. If you want to help these people then find a way to help them IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY... I want mine BACK!!! ALL OF IT, from the corrupt politician, elites and dirty corporations!

So tell me how it is you plan on fixing the problem Lou, because if it is ANYTHING short of SENDING THESE PEOPLE HOME... YOU will NEVER get my vote or support. In what circumstances should any of these people get Amnesty/Citizenship? Are there ANY circumstance ...even the slightest, that I can come into your home and claim your possesions, belongings and bank accounts? If the answer is no, then it is NO on the bigger picture also (amnesty). THIS COUNTRY, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS OUR HOME!!! Our government has helped these people become THEIVES to our country, jobs, medical, welfare, food stamps...and taking over our country as a whole... and imo those in our congress that helped them to receive these benefits should ABSOLUTELY to go to prison.

This government thinks IT'S TOO BIG TO FAIL and they can treat us as they choose to...we THOUGHT you were on OUR SIDE!!!
    We want our country back and I believe the American people are drawing a line in the sand... so please, so that we can be perfectly CLEAR on WHERE YOU STAND... explain, please.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I suppose the only surprise to me was an indication of his willingness to consider some illegals who are here as candidates for being declared as legal. What are those conditions? I cannot think of any which are legitimate. And he said nothing about the need to take punitive action against employers who hire illegals, which are at the core of the problem. But, all in all, I have not changed my mind about Lou Dobbs. He has demonstrated over the years his opposition to this disgusting illegal immigration situation that has been tolerated, even supported, by both parties. He is a friend to capitalism, to private enterprise, to constitutional government, to minimum government and believes in the role of faith-based morality in our government. There are not a lot of public figures that are as close to the line as Lou Dobbs. I could support Lou Dobbs for high office.

Aiken, SC

Please Lou, READ ALL THESE POST!!! Now, I know it is not right to assume that you wanted to run for the President of the United States and that we probably, 'jumped the gun' on this issue; but please know and understand that it is so politically volitile out there today and we are so desperately looking for a Leader! I've watched you and believed in you for years. When O'reily went soft, you were still there! I live in central California and I know for a fact that 'legal immigrants' are just as angry as anyone about the injustice that is happening in our Country over 'illegal' immigration. We need to stand up and fight this! We knew many years ago this would destroy our economy! If it is not Lou, then keep searching! P.S. Lou please, if we misunderstood you, please correct!!

JAK
    I encourage ALIPAC to not invest in meaningless 3rd Party candidates that cannot win and therefore cannot advance the general cause of our efforts. On very rare occasions the 3rd party candidate may have substance and some potential to be elected. However, political history has few shinning examples.

So since BOTH parties ARE CORRUPT we should KEEP supporting one or the other? Well, at that rate... the American people are just plain lost then, because both parties are deceiving and corrupt. How can continuting to vote the same old way be the answer. The American people need to get fed up ENOUGH before IT'S TOO LATE... and VOTE AGAINST CORRUPTION, PERIOD!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do not be so sure that he has "sold out". I think I see some very interesting maneuvering ahead.

You might notice the change in demeanor of his "host" by the end of the broadcast. I doubt that is a reflection of the average illegal alien (oops, 'scuse me... undocumented immigrant) reaction however.

I expected her at any moment to actually drool on camera when Lou Dobbs asked her to work with him. She thinks she has beaten him down and overpowered him with her superior Latina (remember that attitude from our new Supreme Court Justice?) abilities and aggressive attack. If that was the case I sure didn't see it.

The only thing I really found fault with was the suggestion of some form of amnesty. IMHO that would be a betrayal of our justice system and one major (and irreversible) mistake for many reasons.

I also have problems with defining "civil rights" in this country for uninvited guests. It's hard to understand how you can bestow any rights whatsoever on individuals whose first act is denying yours (rights). I'm disappointed that was not discussed.

All-in-all there is a clear political bent to the acceptance of the interview, the articulation of the responses, and to the elusive posture on future endeavors.

Come on William...you know the politics involved and the constitution of the players in this game. Nothing is ever as it seems on the surface and this is far from check mate for either side. I would suggest however that ALIPAC hedge it's bet and step back from political endorsements and promotional support of any kind for the near future.

Re: Telemundo vs. Lou Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaRothrock
    Yes, I would vote for Lou Dobbs as President.

No, I would not vote for Telemundo as President.

I have watched Lou Dobbs for nearly a decade (CNN Money).

Lou was one of the only journalists providing coverage of offshoring, immigration, and the "War on the Middle Class".

Lou has a sizeable Latino following. It will be the Latino vote that puts him over the top, because you people are turncoats at the drop of a sombrero.
    Show us when the sizeable Latino following sticks up for him. I'm sure he has Latino fans, but I would like to hear or read a news story report thier side and support for him. All we hear is hate towards him from Latinos and if there is support from them - we'd like to see it.

Thanks in advance for your time.
    I'm with SicNTiredInSoCal....let's see some proof of this,...
    I think we have us a Troll here.....
    ------------------------

I plan to go back and listen to the tape one more time - some of the things mentioned in the previous posts (I read them all) didn't strike me as hard as it did some others. I find it particularly interesting that MOST, tho, of course, not all, of the posts calling for not jumping the gun on this were new recruits - many joined this month. djufo, freedomnol, sheron, OnePatriot, all fairly new - seemed to want to hear MORE from Lou before we roast him on a marshmallow spit and then drop him in the fire.

I took some notes as the tape played and found it difficult to hear much of anything Lou was saying (or trying to say), period. He mentioned joining in resolving issues and being part of the solution. He spoke of "rational, effective, humane treatment of illegals". I don't read that to say he has flip-flopped - just possibly that we might want to be humane in the way we kick their fannies back to wherever they came from. She didn't ask (or allow) him to explain further, but went on with her rant and accusations.

When he spoke of joining in resololution of issues he didn't have a chance to clarify what he meant. He spoke of securing our borders - especially to the south. I don't think I can disagree with any of that - particularly as the host was so busy loudly attacking him she didn't bother to ask him to share more of his thoughts. I don't think getting HIS views was on her agenda.

It was clear that Maria invited him to the show to holler and accuse, rather than to have a measured discussion such as I often heard between Lou and La Raza folks on HIS show.

One of the things I like most about this man is that he seems almost totally 'unflappable' in the face of the storm - just shaking his head and smiling at her absurdities, then explaining that she is wasting their time together. If he seems 'political', maybe it is because he is unfailingly polite, measured and respectful, no matter how the other party is acting. I sort of like that in a person.

Lou DID defend Sheriff Joe - he said that Joe doesn't discriminate - that ALL of his prisoners, legal and illegal alike wear pink underwear and share the same living conditions. Maria spoke of inhumane, degrading 'chain gangs' of 'illegals' being paraded down the street. Do you think she went up to each of them and asked to see their documentation or passport to find out if they were illegal or not? She spoke in broad, heavy, loud and angry strokes, Lou was unfailingly polite and just kept asking if HE could speak a little, too. In her 'wise Latina' way, she refused him more than a few seconds at a time before jumping to something else - or back to her rant.

I'm NOT saying that I am or am NOT disappointed in Lou's interview and OBVIOUS defection from the cause because I'm not sure that has happened yet - I want to hear more of what he wants to be able to say regarding these issues lst. I think that's only fair. As far as I know, this is the first time any of us have heard much from him or of his plans since leaving CNN and I find this clip too short to base a sound and firm judgment on. IF I find that he has jumped to the 'other side' - I'll write him another note and tell him I can no longer promise him the donation I had pledged for his election process and wish him luck in his future life. Then I'll say a prayer for him - AND her - and America.

JAK

Re: Telemundo vs. Lou Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by DanaRothrock
    Yes, I would vote for Lou Dobbs as President.

No, I would not vote for Telemundo as President.

I have watched Lou Dobbs for nearly a decade (CNN Money).

Lou was one of the only journalists providing coverage of offshoring, immigration, and the "War on the Middle Class".

Lou has a sizeable Latino following. It will be the Latino vote that puts him over the top, because you people are turncoats at the drop of a sombrero.
    No, we're not turncoats... but we're not just giving our trust away these days... IT HAS TO BE EARNED... and we want an explaination. Don't think that is too much to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Okay, the first thing I want to say is that I am very disappointed in you Lou!
    Have you already begun to become one of those we, the American people, are so disgusted with?
    How are you intending on working with these people when they will except NOTHING LESS THAN AMNESTY! I am sick to death of hearing what is FAIR for these illegal aliens, when OUR OWN GOVERNMENT has DECEIVED AND BETRAYED its own people, by NOT ENFORCING OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS. What is FAIR is to enforce our laws. If you want to help these people then find a way to help them IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY... I want mine BACK!!! ALL OF IT, from the corrupt politician, elites and dirty corporations!

So tell me how it is you plan on fixing the problem Lou, because if it is ANYTHING short of SENDING THESE PEOPLE HOME... YOU will NEVER get my vote or support. In what circumstances should any of these people get Amnesty/Citizenship? Are there ANY circumstance ...even the slightest, that I can come into your home and claim your possesions, belongings and bank accounts? If the answer is no, then it is NO on the bigger picture also (amnesty). THIS COUNTRY, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS OUR HOME!!! Our government has helped these people become THEIVES to our country, jobs, medical, welfare, food stamps...and taking over our country as a whole... and imo those in our congress that helped them to receive these benefits should ABSOLUTELY to go to prison.

This government thinks IT'S TOO BIG TO FAIL and they can treat us as they choose to...we THOUGHT you were on OUR SIDE!!!
    We want our country back and I believe the American people are drawing a line in the sand... so please, so that we can be perfectly CLEAR on WHERE YOU STAND... explain, please.
    Amen for JAK!
    ------------------------

Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast