Page 83 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Re: Lou Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by FEATHERSFLYING
    Dobbs is just one (albeit) famous man. He is entitled to say whatever he feels just like the rest of us. Although at this point his change of attitude is puzzling.

I strongly feel compelled to be honest about my opinions. So IMO I have no hard feelings toward ileagal Mexicans who came here for a better life, after all our government turned a blind eye and still does.

I do have hard feelings towards those Mexicans who have shown complete disrespect to America they have no intention of learning our language or becoming Americans. They are not legal Americans yet they are claiming to have the same civil rights as I do.

It's one thing to watch a group of legal Americans disrespecting our Flag, I don't like it one bit but they do have the Constitutional right to do it.

People who are here illeagaly have NO RIGHTS whatsoever in this country, but they think they do because our government refuses to clamp down on their crime. Our government has allowed them to demonstrate enmass on many occasions screaming that they are going to take back what part of America they think they have a right to.

I put the entire blame for this on the American government and on people like myself who turned a blind trusting eye expecting solid responsible governence.

For those of us who woke up in time to fight tooth and nail the proposed comprehensive amnesty along with the people who had been fighting it far longer we won several rounds. We won't back down at this point.

The problem we are facing here is corrupt government. I'm in this fight for the love of my country. I am fully involved in the 2010 election & hope to see many politicians replaced.

What is really unconcievable is #1 Our border remains unsecured allowing all sorts of nationalities including terrorists to move freely among us. After 9/11 the border should have been secured before the first soildier was sent to fight terrorisim in another country.

#2 For some reason we can't seem to make our elected understand they work for us. No matter how hard we try to PEACEFULLY get their attention most all of them have so much money and power they are ignoring us.

#3 We don't have a Legal president we have an illegal alien communist in that esteemed office. One who has appointed more idiots for un-needed regulation's.

The situation is getting worse daily. How much more are we going to take before we exercise our Constitutional right to walk up the steps and begin grabbing these treasonous vipers and throwing them down the steps.

I know we have enough true patriot law enforcement to back us up in citizens arrests. Once in jail we should use the Patriot Act to keep them there because the liberal judges will want to release them. Matter of fact we need to throw these liberal judges in jail they are a big part of the problem.

So Lou Dobbs is really the least of my worries I don't care where he throws his hat. If he can do some good for America great ! If not well ignore him.
    Well said, feathersflying. We march on with or without Lou Dobbs. After all, it's our wagon everyone needs to jump on, not his or any other politician-wannabe's.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've just been sitting here watching some of the old videos of Lou. I sure do miss him already
    Obammy is NOT a United States Citizen. He is NOT MY President. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTs1YyhFRg

I agree that he is starting to sound like a politician, (even the interviewer on Telemundo said the same thing).
    If he is seriously considering running for a national office, his positions may change.

I am not worried though, we will see his true colors when he makes his intentions known. We will back away from him if he becomes corupted. The same goes for Sarah Palin.

On point I would like to make is that Dobbs, spoke more than once on his view that legal immigration needs to be expanded.

Friends, we all know that there are few politicians out there that can be trusted, and can be relied on. Lets not get to close to any politician, Lets let them come to us.

Re: Lou's Track Record is Absurd and a Joke!

Quote Originally Posted by sk1951
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by Creoleguy32
    Quote Originally Posted by sk1951
    Quote Originally Posted by pfelo
    I think you're all retarded. I saw this video and I can not see what everyone is talking about. I think you're all splitting hairs over crap. If he really is going to run for president, he's not just going to represent this sites interest only! He would never get elected president solely on this issue So, he is going to have to compromise some, and we all know Lou Dobbs very well. All he is doing is what he has to do if he really is going to run for president. But, in any case this video does not show Lou as saying anything reversing his position on illegal immigration. Legalizing immigrants on certain conditions is all that he has said. That could mean anything. Lou Dobbs has put himself and his beliefs out in front of the public for a long time. You're all paranoid, and overly critical of this video. I don't see how he could ever win the presidency, given such a pestistimistic attitude from what appears to be a very fragile support group.
    Ye all, of so little faith!
    You evidently do not know about this
    6 million dollar deal
    between Lou Dobs and CNN and you for sure have not heard how silly and wimpy he sounds when he speaks live and not on his sound stage. This man will never be President no matter how you cut it!
    8 million Deal....not 6 million.
    Well being that I am a relative of a CNN producer-she told me that he got paid out 6 million and it was also reported on Fox News as 6 million-but you could be right. I know that this is a bunch of shadey mess with the American news media and U.S. Government.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlFreaks
    I've just been sitting here watching some of the old videos of Lou. I sure do miss him already
    I know. We're all going to miss him. He was our light in our grave darkness. It will be much harder to get up-to-date news information; we won't have his wonderful research; and this move by CNN was done for that exact purpose. No one covered and reported the news about the issues of illegal immigration and free trade treason as well as Lou Dobbs. The Lou We Knew will be sorely missed. As this matter progresses, even if he clarifies to our satisfaction, his role as a politician will not be as valuable to the American People as his role of being our light in the dark.

So, we'll have to be our own light in the dark, and you know what? Every journalist, politician, business executive, union leader, manager, supervisor, agency director and worker needs to read this forum at ALIPAC regularly.

This forum represents as well as any could, the true heart and soul of the American People, who love their country and fellow citizens more than they love themselves. Here the true selflessness of the citizens of our nation, more than any other convention of people I've ever attended, watched or read about, is revealed in the raw. This place, this wonderful place, shows better than any other place in our country the intelligence, fair-mindedness, energy, spirit, courage, determination, persistence, character and will of the people of the United States. I really could not be more proud of my country than I am today because of each of you.

So we'll be the light for the American People. Americans leading Americans. Wow, I love that idea! Perhaps this is our real destiny to shine our lights, target our beams and show our Fellow Americans the way to save their country.

Count Me In!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ya know, that link that someone posted here earlier about the lady that is running for Congress, if she is REALLY the person that I read on that site, she might be a good one for the people of Ohio to make sure gets in. I just wish we could get someone from all areas that sounded as promising. What I really wish is, to be able to understand how a politician can pander to the people for their vote, and then just throw them under the bus once elected, and then get elected AGAIN?

Where are the people to kill a re-election campaign when you need them most?
    Obammy is NOT a United States Citizen. He is NOT MY President. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTs1YyhFRg

6 mill, 8 mill, 10 million, so what, that is what these top news casters earn. He worked for CNN for 20 or so years and it's not like he's taking tax payer bail out money, like the big banks did.
    So, I have seen the video and have read many message entries and still see nothing any differently.
    The truth is that there needs to be a large swell from the grass roots level; to generate the power needed to end illegal immigration. Lou Dobbs, Glen Beck and the others can only do so much, and I'm sure they have to walk a fine line, so as to not make too many enemies.
    More tea parties, protests and marches are what is needed. Lou Dobbs is still the man, but, there needs to be a new strategy put in place. Something that will rally the public to action. Lou Dobbs is doing all the right things needed if he's trying to run for president. You got to play the political game to win. There are alot of other people/groups that he would have to contend with other than just his supporters.
    After all, all politicians lie. You just need to know which candidate is lying for your cause! (like the Obama suppoters knew, when he ran for president)

Re: Lou's Track Record is Absurd and a Joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoleguy32

Well being that I am a relative of a CNN producer-she told me that he got paid out 6 million and it was also reported on Fox News as 6 million-but you could be right. I know that this is a bunch of shadey mess with the American news media and U.S. Government.
    They probably withheld 25% for the Thieving Tax Monkeys in DC, which would make his net payout, $6 million. Anyway, he got his contract payment, so all is well with Lou.

Welcome to ALIPAC Creoleguy32!

Quote Originally Posted by ControlFreaks
    Ya know, that link that someone posted here earlier about the lady that is running for Congress, if she is REALLY the person that I read on that site, she might be a good one for the people of Ohio to make sure gets in. I just wish we could get someone from all areas that sounded as promising. What I really wish is, to be able to understand how a politician can pander to the people for their vote, and then just throw them under the bus once elected, and then get elected AGAIN?

Where are the people to kill a re-election campaign when you need them most?
    They're frauds and con artists. These are the jokers we've entrusted with the defense and management of our nation, people who will say and do anything to get elected only to gain the power to do what they want, not what their constituents want.

How do they get elected "AGAIN"? In the past, no one was paying attention, because we trusted them, no different than the way Bernie Madoff's clients trusted him while he was stealing them blind.

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    I agree that he is starting to sound like a politician, (even the interviewer on Telemundo said the same thing).
    If he is seriously considering running for a national office, his positions may change.

I am not worried though, we will see his true colors when he makes his intentions known. We will back away from him if he becomes corupted. The same goes for Sarah Palin.

On point I would like to make is that Dobbs, spoke more than once on his view that legal immigration needs to be expanded.

Friends, we all know that there are few politicians out there that can be trusted, and can be relied on. Lets not get to close to any politician, Lets let them come to us.
    "let them come to us"

Exactly.