Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In yet another stunning demonstration of the fact that Mexico is inhabited and governed by third-world banditos incapable of reasoned thought, Mexican officials threatened to take the United States to the United Nations. In other words, this corrupt bunch of third-world idiots is under the misguided notion that America has no sovereign rights or borders, and that our great nation should be open to every Mexican peasant that decides unilaterally to squat in America.
    * Did the United States violate the sovereignty and borders of Mexico by encouraging 20 million illiterate American peasants to cross the border illegally?
    * Did American illegal aliens feed at the public trough for health care, education, food, housing and other vital services to which they were not entitled, and which cost Mexican taxpayers hundreds of billions of pesos each year?
    * Did American illegal aliens overwhelm Mexican hospitals, medical clinics, and emergency rooms and refuse to pay for medical services received?
    * Did the impact of serving American illegal aliens force scores of medical facilities into bankruptcy, resulting in the loss of vital medical services for Mexican citizens?
    * Did American illegal aliens who refused to pay for medical services manage to send $30 billion a year back to the United States?
    * Did American illegal aliens refuse to learn Spanish, and demand that Mexico provide services in English at considerable cost to Mexican citizens?
    * Did the children of American illegal aliens slow down and otherwise impede the education of Mexican children because of language and cultural issues?
    * Did American illegal aliens demand driver's licenses despite being in Mexico illegally? Did they demand that driver instruction and testing materials be in English?
    * Did American illegal aliens demand the same reduced tuition rates offered to Mexican students there legally?
    * Did American illegal aliens vote in Mexican elections and alter election results?
    * Did American illegal aliens overwhelm Mexico's penal system, making it impossible to deal with the citizen inmate population?
    * Did the largest state in Mexico contract with another Mexican state for the housing and care of 15,000 inmates because of the impact of American illegal aliens?
    * Did American illegal aliens engage in wholesale forgery of vital public documents and commit identity theft in order to secure employment, education, credit, and access to public services?
    * Did American illegal aliens in Mexico in 1986 receive amnesty in an attempt by the Mexican government to end illegal migrations once and for all?
    * Did the Mexican government refuse to enforce the provisions of the amnesty, thereby causing the American illegal alien problem to grow seven times greater in the span of 20 years?
    * Did millions of American illegal aliens take to the streets to protest pending legislation in the Mexican congress that would tighten border security and enforce the nation's immigration laws?
    * Did American illegal aliens wave Old Glory and scream "Yes we can!" and "We are Mexico!" in English as they marched to protest the rule of law in Mexico?
    * Did American illegal aliens cry "Racism" every time they were criticized for being in Mexico illegally or challenged to learn Spanish and assimilate into Mexican society?
    None of the above is correct, although each and every one would provide more than adequate justification for diplomatic, and perhaps military, action by the offended nation against the offender nation.

Here is an excerpt from a recent Rasmussen Report on why the Senate immigration bill failed. You can read the entire report at: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... ill_failed

"… The immigration bill failed because a broad cross-section of the American people are opposed to it. Republicans, Democrats, and unaffiliated voters are opposed. Men are opposed. So are women. The young don't like it; neither do the no-longer-young. White Americans are opposed. Americans of color are opposed …

"The last Rasmussen Reports national telephone poll found that just 23% of Americans supported the legislation …

"In the minds of most Americans, immigration reform means reducing illegal immigration and enforcing the border. Only 16% believed the Senate bill would accomplish that goal.

"… From the beginning, the Senate approached the issue with top priority of addressing the legal status of the illegal aliens. They addressed concerns about guest-worker programs and questions about whether family or skill level should be more important when determining who could enter the country.

"All of those are important questions, but they are not the most important question. Rasmussen Reports polling found that 72% of Americans believe it's Very Important to reduce illegal immigration and enforce the borders. Just 29% said it was Very Important to legalize the status of those illegally living in the country today.

"… We live in a world where most Americans believe that most Members of Congress will sell their vote for cash or a campaign contribution. Only 16% believe the legislators' votes are not for sale. By a nearly 5-to-1 margin, voters believe that Members of Congress are more interested in their own careers and agenda rather than the public good.

"In that environment, the only way for political leaders to prove they are serious about enforcing the border and reducing illegal immigration will be to do it. That's the next logical step in the immigration debate.

"… The United States is a nation of immigrants. It is also a nation of laws. Voters want to honor both aspects of the national heritage. And, like good parents trying to instill values in their children, voters want their elected representatives to do the same."

So you see, I am not alone in my viewpoint. Secure our borders and enforce the laws that are already on the books to reduce illegal immigration -- and reduce it to the point that it is virtually halted for good. Do that first. Then, and only then, will I and my fellow Americans are willing to hear your proposals for legalization process of illegals (some of them, not all). Then, and only then, will I and my fellow Americans be willing to hear your proposals for a limited guest worker program that does not threaten American wages and jobs that Americans most certainly WILL do.

N.Y. Nut

Governor: Our country is governed "By the people, for the people" and not by people who think they are smarter than 80 percent of the American citizens.
    I just cannot understand the arrogance of anyone who thinks winning an election automatically makes them intelligent and omnipotent. Perhaps you can tell me why some politicians get a big
    (but empty) head.
    Being governor is NOT the same as being God.

I sincerely hope that your constitutients see fit to turn you out to pasture.

Hello to all of the first time posting Alipacers!!!!!!!

New York has Motor Voter. Spitzer may are may not want the ilelgals driving but I'm sure he wants them voting in the 2008 presidential campaign.

New Yorks newest drivers will be voting for Hilly and Gilly.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Governor Spitzer

So you are calling Lou Dobbs, along with 72% of the American people, people you were elected to represent, "racist venom"? Shame on you for trying go give illegal aliens licenses and voting rights and giving away our country. I agree with William Gheen of ALIPAC; I would call you a lot worse than that if given the opportunity. How about TRAITOR????

(here is my reply ....

Governor you have failed with your spiteful attempt to label any and all of your opponents as being racially prejudiced for opposing your desire to furnish ILLEGALS with valid driver licenses.

You are like most of our elitist politicians and their elitist political contributors. You will not be happy until you transform the United States into a Third World Country for most of our citizens while furnishing the Chamber of Commerce, Bankers and all their Elitist Special Interest Groups with a supply of “cheap laborâ€

Spitzer is Wrong!

Here is copy of message I sent Spitzer:

Driving a car and getting a license are both privileges and not rights that should be given to those who violated US Law in order to get into the United States.

By giving illegal aliens a license it tends to legitimize their existence and presence in the United States.

Now, Governor, you have claimed that by giving illegals a license it will allow New York to keep track of them and you will not give the licenses out unless they pass the NY drivers written and driving test.

Supposing an illegal alien living and driving in NY for ten years comes in and takes the test and flunks. Is he going to suddenly stop driving in NY or anywhere else? Of course not. Nor is he going to turn in his car and start taking the subway or a bus. He will just continue to drive without a license.

The answer is not to reward illegals or to legitimize them which would only attract their friends and relatives to NY.

We killed Amnesty 5 times this years alone. We are fighting the ACLU, US Chamber of Commerce, democrats, and I hate to say it, but many republicans too. It’s we the people versus the US Government. I’ve been fighting this sense the Reagan administration for crying out loud, so I’m way beyond being fed up. If I have to hear one more person suggest for me to give diplomacy a chance I might be unable to keep myself from punching them in the face.
    Stop the MOB deny the JOB

Spitzer, the traitor

Sir,
    In my book you don't even rate the Governor title, so I didn't use it. There's not a lot more I can say that William Gheen of ALIPAC didn't say. YOU are are Traitor and need to be tried for TREASON AND SEDITION! You make me sick, you can callme stupid, racist or whatever else you like... we call YOU TRAITOR.
    You ignore everything we the people you are supposed to represent are telling you. We DO NOT want illegals to have licenses or anything else... in fact WE WANT THEM GONE!
    Seeing as you fail to listen, come next election time you won't have the opportunity to ignore us any longer! You can kiss you political career representing us good-bye.

Sincerely DISGUSTED,

I've been out most of the day. But I just now sent a very lengthy and not not so nice letter to Gov Spitzer explaining what a prick the jerk is when it comes to obeying the laws an wishes of THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast