Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You see? Now, I am a BS artist? Ok.. Why? because I have a different opinion than you do? If I wasn't sincerely asking, then why would I have posted some of the responses that I did..

such as:

Also, as I mentioned before. I am not here to argue or criticize anyone. I just have to say. You are correct.. Immigration is one issue. I guess my biggest issue is with Visas. I can understand a lot of points on Immigration. But the Visa thing is what really irks me.

I am very open minded to other people's opinions. You just dont like a difference of opinion Acebackwords.

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    I know I can be a little harsh, but I'm tired of wasting time and breath on b.s. artists like this Roberto fellow. I'm more than willing to debate the many nuances of the illegal immigration issue with people of good faith and honest intention. But this Roberto fellow isn't one of them.

He asks: "I just don't understand? Why oh why are you against illegal immigration?" As if he really wanted to know. And then we tell him. We tell him just SOME of the reasons why we feel America is in the process of being degraded and ruined by a level of Mass Immigration that is unprecedented in human history. To which he shrugs off our comments with a line like: "As the population increases our quality of living is rising." A completely unsubstantiated and undocumented comment, I might add, not that Roberto cares. He's more than satisfied by this line of hooey. And then its immediately back to his line of hooey about "Why oh why don't you want endless millions more of these good people to come flooding into your country? I just don't understand."

Well heres my suggestion to the Roberto's of the universe: If you REALLY want to know why we're concerned about illegal immigration (which I doubt) take a little time out from your busy schedule, take a quick break from writing your nonsense (which we've all already heard a thousand times already anyways) and check out the site New Stories From ALIPAC Members page 1 to 74, read all of them, which merely chronicles SOME of the devestating effects of illegal immigration over the last couple months. And THEN get back to us and tell us if you STILL can't figure out why we're concerned.

The citzens of the United States do own the country Roberto. Try to take it from us and see what happens.

CP

Well, In MOST other countries, people speak 2 or 3 other languages OTHER than their native toungue. This is something that is taught is Grammer School in most countries.

I am sorry if you have not the ability to learn a language that is spoken very widely around the US. Perhaps that is why you feel the way you do, Bootsie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I don't think that ANYONE who defiles our discussion group by speaking a language other than the language of OUR country even deserves the privilege of a response from us. Let's let Roberto ramble on in his native tongue. Perhaps he would be happier back where that is the mother tongue rather than in the US where our language is ENGLISH.

Well, Supposedly according to you guys, that IS what is happening, and HAS BEEN happening...

Ohhhh, and what are you going to do.. Start a discussion board??

Quote Originally Posted by ColdPlay
    The citzens of the United States do own the country Roberto. Try to take it from us and see what happens.

CP

Roberto, I am more convinced than ever you don't even have a clue even with all the response on this website. You are about the same level on immigration as some of our elected official in DC.

I want to see just how far you can walk on thin ice before you fall through........
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Yes, many ignorant responses that push the same point that I already stated numerous times that I do not support....

Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter
    Roberto, I am more convinced than ever you don't even have a clue even with all the response on this website. You are about the same level on immigration as some of our elected official in DC.

I want to see just how far you can walk on thin ice before you fall through........

I also must say... many educated responses as well.

Quote Originally Posted by roberto
    Yes, many ignorant responses that push the same point that I already stated numerous times that I do not support....

"the language of OUR country.... "

Have you traveled around the US lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I don't think that ANYONE who defiles our discussion group by speaking a language other than the language of OUR country even deserves the privilege of a response from us. Let's let Roberto ramble on in his native tongue. Perhaps he would be happier back where that is the mother tongue rather than in the US where our language is ENGLISH.

I also must say... many educated responses as well.

What a trip man....... I think I hear the ice cracking now.......
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Sorry to disappoint you, Roberto but I do speak both Spanish and French. I choose to use those languages when I visit the countries where those languages are the mother tongue. In America, we CHOOSE to speak English and those of us in our group have a major problem with immigrants--whether they are legal OR illegal--coming to our country and availing themselves of all of the opportunities while refusing to speak our language. They seem to feel they have the right to speak their own language and DEMAND that we accomodate them. That is where we choose to draw the line. We firmly believe that NO documents should be made available to these people in Spanish and we believe that our taxpayer dollars could be much better spent than providing all services in Spanish as well as English. So, for ANY immigrant who chooses to come to the US, we think that the very first thing they should do is master our language. Until they do that, we don't feel they are entitled to any of our BENEVOLENCE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast