Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok, here is a preliminary list, based on the limited info we have at this time; on Senators who apparently have not yet taken a public position and/or are not listed as co-sponsors of AgJOBS. So please include them in calls. Correct me if/where applicable and post any info you obtain on Senators I missed, omitted or improperly included as this list is not complete. This list is mostly GOP, some Dems (I believe Sens. Chambliss, Dole, Isakson, Sessions oppose AgJOBS amnesty):

-Alexander
    -Allard
    -Barrasso
    -Baucus
    -Bennett
    -Bond
    -Brown
    -Brownback
    -Burr
    -Byrd
    -Cardin
    -Cochran
    -Coleman
    -Collins
    -Conrad
    -Corker
    -Cornyn
    -Crapo
    -Dorgan
    -Ensign
    -Enzi
    -Graham
    -Grassley
    -Gregg
    -Harkin (said he will "resist" AgJOBS being attached to Farm Bill)
    -Hatch
    -Hutchison (office advised she is working on “middle groundâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've started calling around 5 this morning starting from the top, and most of the mailboxes are OPEN. Please call!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for the list, Populist. I will call these first, then go back and catch the others.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    I will start your list and then send some emails and faxes as I am able to do so today. I will be checking in and out throughout the day.
    REMEMBER FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!!!!

Thanks all. The latest from Numbers:

...Sen. Chuck Hagel (R-Neb.) is apparently trying to convince his Republican Senate colleagues that the AgJOBS amnesty has been changed enough to make it palatable to them this time around.

Please call the senators today; I'm still getting many "no statement yet" on AgJOBS; tell them we are not fooled -- this would be amnesty for over 3 million people including family members...NO AgJOBS Amnesty!

Is it me are all the aides alittle touchy this morning....sheeeeezzzzzz
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

News Release From FAIR:

AgJOBS Expected on the Senate Floor THIS WEEK!
    Call Your Senators Now!

Just a few days ago, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) released a revised version of her AgJOBS legislation. Senate staffers are telling FAIR that they now expect Senator Feinstein and Senator Larry Craig (R-ID) to offer the new language as an amendment to the Farm Bill (H.R.2419) scheduled for the Senate floor THIS WEEK.

This is not a surprise to those who have been watching the Senate closely. For over a week now, amnesty advocates have said they intended to bring AgJOBS—another piece of the failed Bush-Kennedy amnesty bill—to the floor. There was some discussion in Capitol Hill newspapers that the downfall of the DREAM Act would discourage Senators Feinstein and Craig from moving forward, but at this point, our sources say all systems are go.

Please call your Senators TODAY and urge them to oppose AgJOBS!

The new version sent out by Senator Feinstein makes only cosmetic changes to a bill that grants amnesty to at least 1.5 million illegal aliens plus their families. For example, the new language includes what is commonly called a "trigger" mechanism, which requires that certain border security measures be taken before the amnesty program goes into effect. However, the trigger only prohibits the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) from issuing green cards before the security measures have been completed; it DOES NOT delay the issuance of "blue cards" that grant illegal aliens legal status. Not only do blue cards give illegal aliens legal status, they provide work authorization, permission to travel internationally, and treatment in general as a green card holder. Thus, even the revised version of AgJOBS allows illegal aliens to file an application, receive immediate protection from deportation, and then receive a blue card with all the bells and whistles before DHS is ever required to complete one border security provision.

Please call your Senators TODAY and urge them to oppose AgJOBS!

Please call your Senators TODAY and ALL THIS WEEK and urge them to oppose AgJOBS. Tell them that you oppose rewarding illegal activity and catering to special business interests that want to import cheap labor. Remind them that the 1986 amnesty bill had a special agricultural amnesty almost identical to AgJOBS. The 1986 amnesty didn't work, and in fact, only made the illegal immigration crisis in America worse. Tell them you object to them following the same old, failed strategy.

OK I'm checking in and starting on the List , Which we really needed I might add. I have made so many calls I am confused, but will start afresh with the list and try to keep track. I'm going to do as April and do e-mail and faxes inbetween calls.

D-DAY IS HERE!
    everyone, this is important they could sneak this in THE FARM BILL at anytime.

IT'S TIME TO TURN UP THE HEAT!!!!NO AMNESTY NO GUEST WORKERS. NO AG'S JOBS BILL!!

CALL, CALL, CALL, FAX AND E-MAIL!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Which feilds are rotting?????I can not find any???????
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

April
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Is it me are all the aides alittle touchy this morning....sheeeeezzzzzz

Tough if their bosses listened to us there WOULD NOT BE THE PROBLEM OF US calling all the time!!!! GOOOOOOOOO PATRIOTS!!

HEAT ON....................PRESSURE ON HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MEANS NO!!!!