Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    I am talking about doomsday extremist in reference to "the mark of the beast", etc. from the religious point of view.

I have never heard that term used in reference to illegal immigration.
    You will get that kind of talk when governments start sticking chips into flesh and creating sneaky monitoring systems that equate your hand and your head to a number that you can't eat or work without.

It is unfortunate, but clear that the groups promoting open borders are also promoting these technologies to create virtual security. Many people in our movement have religious objections to these technologies.

The same corporate faction supports open borders, the usurpation of the American government and Constitution, our existing laws, the defiance of the will of the American majority, and new electronic privacy destroying technologies to establish virtual security within the civilian population.

Yes, some people find this quite apocalyptic. If we fail and they prevail, it will be the end of many things loved and cherished.

When did believing in the bible become extremist? I mean outside of the public schools of course.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I see.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

At first, I did not want to combine privacy issues with illegal immigration. During the legislative fight over real ID, the Open Borders Lobby showed us their cards.

The people pushing biometric ID are signing up the illegal aliens first.

There are some people in our movement that are desperate enough to accept about anything to stop this.

We held our tongue during the Real ID push out of respect for our elders in the movement like FAIR and 9/11 FSA.

After that, Ive made it very clear to the other leaders that we will NOT support any legislation that includes privacy invasive technology applied to law abiding legal American citizens.

Why should the 285 million LEGAL Americans embrace this system that has not been discussed or weighed in reaction to 15 million illegals?

Now, I'm not saying that biometrics are the mark of the Beast. I'm saying that any solutions should not be offensive to America's legal population that values privacy, freedom, and their Christian beliefs.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is a perfect example of "preaching to the choir".

I and many others abhore this microchip invasion. For endless reasons.

The very least of which may or may not be related to the fact that I may or may not be a "Christian".

I do know many Non-Christians who are fighting illegal immigration every step of the way.

I don' t mind hearing about all of the alternative viewpoints. I find it interesting. I don't feel threatened in the least. If I did, I sure would not be on this forum. I don't mind the posts I feel are bashing. It lets me know who I am talking to. They can continue to believe as they wish. I am not going to report them. I think a greater service is provided if more than one person shows resistance in the form of a reply to a narrow minded view or a knee- jerk reaction.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

BOOTS,
    Just a thought that I try to keep in my mind during this work.
    So many people, myself included at certain times, are on such overload that some of us do have the occassional "knee jerk" reaction. That's human nature and not so much the depth of the person.

We are busy people, juggling many balls and some of us have actually dropped our work in order to be in this serious fight. We also have many different beliefs both politically & with our religions. I can't remember when so many people with varying views have come together to work as one. It's a tribute to everyone that we've been able to do such a thing.

My point is, firstly, I appreciate your patience and understanding that you've shown. But, also, it would be beneficial if we all realized that tempers are stretched thin and we do "vent" at times. It's good that we can or this will eat us up.

I'm so slap happy tired right now that I hope what I've written makes sense, LOL.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    If what he said was true about the Mormon church supporting illegals why doesn't the Mormon church get together with the Catholic Church and move all the illegals into Vatican City and pay all their bills there?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Acutally, the Mormons have used ILLEGAL labor for generations. Generally, they're a big supporter of this.

If memory serves, many of their politicians have supported illegals in their communities. That area is one of the first that pushed for banking/mortgages, etc.

Before you ask, I lived in that area and have friends with very large ranches who participate in this. A very big bone of contention between us for years.

I'm new around here, so please excuse me for asking this, but my question if for obbop.
    Man, who is that ugly piece of sh## in your avitar?
    Maybe one of the good people from Mexico that I keep hearing about. Can you share some biographical info?
    Of course the guy is only here to work and feed his family. And I'm sure that his contribution to society is noteable. But I'm sorry, he's just too damn ugly for amnesty.
    I think that he and a few of his buddies should be deported to Salt Lake City.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

Re: I have changed my mind to amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by Joelous
    Hi my name is Joel I live in salt Lake City Utah I was curious about how people here in my city felt about the illegal immigration debate so me and some of my friends went to the streets and asked people what they think?
    I was amazed that most people I talked to here in Salt Lake City were for amnesty, all of the people we talked to were Americans and a majority were white. We decided to take it a little farther so we contacted the Mormon church and spoke to a church representative , The church feels that the illegal’s benefit the state of Utah and help the economy they also stated that they do not depress our state in any way, the church leader stated that there are more non working Americans(that can work) that take advantage of the welfare system in Salt Lake City than illegal’s. he also stated that there are Americans that are poor and have a lot a kids. I have noticed a lot of illegal Mexicans here and I have witnessed violent acts by them but I have also seen a lot of violent acts by Americans. I have seen first hand how some Americans look to meet illegal Mexicans so they can get drugs at a cheaper price and sell drugs there is a large demand here for drugs from Americans With all this in mind, I could understand the other side better. I have always felt sympathy for illegal’s and after yesterday I decided to convert to amnesty! I respect the people on this site and I also respect there views and were they stand. But I do know that Minorities will be the majority one of these days and that makes me proud to be a minority American.
    I have seen innocent Iraqi’s murdered with my own eyes “by us Americans”
    And all you people can do is sit here and cry about illegal’s
    Pleaseeeeee.
    I know that we've killed innocent Iraqi's in cold blood as written by CNN. but many illegal aliens also kill Americans too. Two wrongs doesn't make one right. Yes, I believe that we shouldn't have invaded Iraq, but on the other hand I also don't want illegal aliens to invade our country. most americans support amnesty ( just cnn poll ) , but only when given to a small number of illegal aliens, but the same people also want a border fence stretching the entire border and not the 370 or 700 mile barrier !

I know that there're illegal aliens that are family oriented, god fearing and friendly people, but they broke our laws and shouldn't be here in the first place.

"...who is that ugly piece of sh## in your avitar"

My first instinctive reaction is to shout how diversity is our strength and that multi-culturalism is to be embraced and how our compadre may some day become president!!!!

But, alas, the Gringo racist systems have placed the poor lad into a Texas prison where he await execution.

That woman he punched and threw to the ground then shot dead should have had the money he demanded.

I assume there are various organizations working hard for his release.

The lad is apparently from Texas, likely a citizen of the USA but, he apparently has fully adopted one of the Hispanic sub-cultures we see so much of. But, diversity is our strength so all is well!!!!!!!!!!!!