Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sorry to join in so late.

I was going to start a new topic but ended up reading this thread. What came to mind was the stupidity that so many Americans have thinking that a bagillion illegal workers is actually something America needs. Not to mention how naive they must be to not recognize the impact it has already had on the American working man/women.

These victims are crying out but no one is listening. Therefor, I began to write about my own experience because it is the type of situation that more Americans find themselves in every day. I am so very angry that this problem was ever aloud to begin with. My writing became very long winded and I'm not sure if it belongs on this forum so I posted a link instead of putting the whole thing directly into this post.

If any members care to read it and feel it fits in with the topic I'll go ahead and post it here.

http://www.themensdirectory.com/Personal/index.html

By the way, is <a href> disabled here.

Anyway, Thanks to those that speak out for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by thereez
    Of course you can be powerful with 3rd world wages, just as long as the gross national products stays high. The only way we can do that, while the wages are low, is to increase the number of foreign workers here.
    Woman, you don't understand jack squat about economics, do you? Can you even define "GNP"? Hint: it's not "products."

Now, tell me what the GNP has to do with purchasing power of the average American family. Tell me how cutting Americans out of jobs with lower-paid foreigners adds to our national economic strength. And please tell me that you are not so daft as to confuse corporate earnings with national strength.

I payed 5000 for my car, but it's a used car. I don't buy new cars. Of course we need industries and manufaturies here, and that's why we must attract foreign companies to come to the US and they wil come if they only have to pay low wages - > more companies - > more working people - > higher national product. Economy is easy to understand. And I'll take a look at the site you just gave.
    Do you understand that if SOMEONE doesn't have the ability to buy new cars, THERE ARE NO USED CARS for you to buy?

Again, you really do just start typing away without ever engaging your brain, don't you?
    I'm not an expert in economics as it was not my field of study. But it;'s easy for me to understand that if we replace illegals by american workers that the price of tomatoes will go up as americans want higher wage. I can buy a new car, but it's just waste of money
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

I was just recently in China and believe me, we don't want to run this country the way they run that one. That's the problem with "free trade." It isn't free. It isn't even cheap. If we can't afford to make a product here for what some tyrannical dictatorship is making it for, should you buy the product from the dictator? I suggest that doing so not only empowers the dictator but also punishes responsible manufacturers in free countries. It's like not being able to afford a new DVD player at the local Best Buy and instead buying a hot one from the local fence. It seems like good business sense until his "supplier" gets his next inventory from your house.
    I got your point, but it's just human nature that we want to buy good things for less money. Even if we buy it from dictators. Don't we buy oil from Middle Eastern countries like SA ?
    Ah, I see... So your humanistic leanings and concerns about egalitarianism go only so far as your own pocketbook...
    Of course I also think aobut my own pocket, but I ,merely want poor children to get food instead of dying. Remember, every 3 seconds a child dies.
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Okay, I've been busy at work and haven't had much time to post today, but I did get a chance to read this thread. It took a little Pepto Bismol to settle my stomach, but otherwise I think I'll get over this.

1 ) Mexico gets less money and therefor it's people will become extremely poor

2 ) The 20 milion illegal aliens that are currently in the US, will have a huge burden on the Mexican economy when they are sent back.
    Uhm...excuse me, but the 10 million illegal aliens that are currently in the U.S. are placing a huge burden on the AMERICAN ECONOMY. These people are Mexico's problem, not the United States'.

[quote:1ch0f8c7]My ideas sound kinda crazy,
    Ya think???
    but the burden on the mexican economy will be 24 times higher than the burden on the american economy when those illegals are deported. we have 3 times mex pop and we make an average about 8 times more, so 8 x 3 = 24
    Thereez,

As Americangirl put it so well, this burden on the Mexican economy is MEXICO's BURDEN and RESPONSIBLITY TO FIX, not American taxpayers'. It's about time illegal aliens from Mexico and other nations stay in their own countries and demand their leaders and elected officious ******** make their lives better.
    But as I also pointed out is that it would instable mexico and the result could be much more devastating to america if we deport the 10 million illegals. Deporting ilegals on the short term will have a devastating impact on us in the long term[/quote:1ch0f8c7]

Wrong! Mexico and other third world countries need the USA much, much more than the USA needs them. The devastation will fall on corrupt leaders - Mexico's Vicente Fox as a major example - who just might have to tax themselves and their other rich cronies much more to lift their majority poor citizens out of poverty. Also, Vinnie and Co get to avoid social unrest and possibly civil wars by encouraging their poor citizen to migrate and use the USA as a cow teat.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Umm...........OK.now i have to lower my living standard to help some lazy foreigners who after billions in US Aid besides the 20-30 billion a year in US weath they export? Tell me thereez, how much more Billions or is it Trillions do they need?
    they don't need money, they need education to fix their countries.
    Education and knowledge is more important than money.
    But to prevent a child dying eveyr 3 seconds, we have to send billions to unicef
    Let's face it thereez, these countries you speak of have been around longer than the U.S. itself and after Billions in aid and other things they still can't get their act together. No amount of education or money will make a difference. Quite frankly i could give a hoot about Mexico and the others. My concern is The United States and it's well being which is being threatened by many enemies includeing the Renegade Outlaw Government of Mexico and the millions of law breaking Illegal Aliens they are pushing on us.
    Ok, then please lcose your eyes and count till 60 and see that 20 children just suffered an horrible death due to lack of nutrition. Just think of it ? You think that's right ?
    And the Governments were those people live should be held accountable and so should the parents who brought them into the world.....don't have 8 kids if you can't even feed 1
    like I said, not all people in the world have access to condoms or know about STD's

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Ireland has never been a country where immigrants moved to, but the US is. So that they don't want people coming to their country without permission is understandable, while we stole america from american indians. we have always been a nation of immigrants.
    But you see, we Americans have laws that allow numerous immigrants to come to this country as long as they do it in an orderly manner. Why is that so much to ask?
    because sometimes the waiting time can be 25 years, that;'s insane. While on the other hand we have the Green Card Lottery, which is also not fair
    Ah, I see...

So rather than an orderly process for making laws and living by them, you are an anarchist who believes that any law that doesn't strike your fancy should be ignored. Well what happens when some guy decides the law that says that sex with you must be consensual decides that's a stupid law? After all, everybody likes sex, he may well reason. So then are you going to take his feelings into consideration and let him rape you, or are you going to insist that the police enforce the law that we have agreed should be the law regarding rape and have the guy hunted down and prosecuted?

Banned
    [quote=thereez]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dixie":3ufetlql
    Your a world citizen. So, where have you lived besides the US?

Dixie
    nowhere, but I travel a lot.
    Where have you travelled?

BTW - I find it amusing that you believe the census will give us an accurate number of illegal aliens. The very idea of an apartment crammed full of non-English speakers filling out a census form claiming there are 12 illegal adults living there is grist for a comedy bit, not for serious discussion.
    I've travelled to Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa.
    I've only been to one African country - Egypt, as I've always wanted to see those pyramids. I mostly go to Ireland as I like the culture, people and the landscape. So nice and isolated small country surrounded by the sea. If I shouldn't believe census, who else to believe ? You ???
    Wake up an sniff the coffee, Thereez! How the Hell do you think the US Cnesus is going to get an accurate number for illegals? Hello? Is there anybody home?

Do you not understand that the Census is filled out by citizens? Do you not understand that illegals are not citizens and so they are HIGHLY unlikely to provide the government with ANY accurate information, ESPECIALLY when many of them are breaking the terms of their leases or of municipal codes by cramming several multiples of the maximum allowable number of adults into a dwelling?

You really didn't think your comment out at all, did you?
    Like I don't know how census work, I fill it in too.
    But the government controls the borders and they are right on it and so they can better estimate the number of ilelgal aliens and not some groups who want to state that the number of ilegal aliens is high as it is good for their cause.[/quote:3ufetlql]
    ROTFLMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Okay, I've been busy at work and haven't had much time to post today, but I did get a chance to read this thread. It took a little Pepto Bismol to settle my stomach, but otherwise I think I'll get over this.

1 ) Mexico gets less money and therefor it's people will become extremely poor

2 ) The 20 milion illegal aliens that are currently in the US, will have a huge burden on the Mexican economy when they are sent back.
    Uhm...excuse me, but the 10 million illegal aliens that are currently in the U.S. are placing a huge burden on the AMERICAN ECONOMY. These people are Mexico's problem, not the United States'.

[quote:3v31nen1]My ideas sound kinda crazy,
    Ya think???
    but the burden on the mexican economy will be 24 times higher than the burden on the american economy when those illegals are deported. we have 3 times mex pop and we make an average about 8 times more, so 8 x 3 = 24
    Thereez,

As Americangirl put it so well, this burden on the Mexican economy is MEXICO's BURDEN and RESPONSIBLITY TO FIX, not American taxpayers'. It's about time illegal aliens from Mexico and other nations stay in their own countries and demand their leaders and elected officious ******** make their lives better.
    But as I also pointed out is that it would instable mexico and the result could be much more devastating to america if we deport the 10 million illegals. Deporting ilegals on the short term will have a devastating impact on us in the long term
    Wrong! Mexico and other third world countries need the USA much, much more than the USA needs them. The devastation will fall on corrupt leaders - Mexico's Vicente Fox as a major example ) who just might have to tax themselves and their other rich cronies much more to lift their majority poor citizens out of poverty. Also, Vinnie and Co. get to avoid social unrest and possible civil wars by encouraging their poor citizen to migrate and use the USA as a cow teat.[/quote:3v31nen1]

no I'm not wrong.
    I'll give you an example. The Kosovo war or the Balkan war in general, or the wars in africa. All those wars created many people to flee their country. When Mexico falls into poverty, when we send 10 million people back, then a civil war is looming and when it breaks out, where do yuo think those refugees will be heading ?

[quote="thereez

like I said, not all people in the world have access to condoms or know about STD's[/quote]

This may be a much more beneficial way to save planet earth than what Bill Gates and other globalists are spending their billions on now. Practicing birth control is the best way to save this planet from the destruction course it is on. The majority of overpopulation is coming from third world countries including citizens from these countries who migrate, legally or illegally into the USA, Canada, most of Europe and Australia.

Thereez, check out my signature line.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Ireland has never been a country where immigrants moved to, but the US is. So that they don't want people coming to their country without permission is understandable, while we stole america from american indians. we have always been a nation of immigrants.
    But you see, we Americans have laws that allow numerous immigrants to come to this country as long as they do it in an orderly manner. Why is that so much to ask?
    because sometimes the waiting time can be 25 years, that;'s insane. While on the other hand we have the Green Card Lottery, which is also not fair
    Ah, I see...

So rather than an orderly process for making laws and living by them, you are an anarchist who believes that any law that doesn't strike your fancy should be ignored. Well what happens when some guy decides the law that says that sex with you must be consensual decides that's a stupid law? After all, everybody likes sex, he may well reason. So then are you going to take his feelings into consideration and let him rape you, or are you going to insist that the police enforce the law that we have agreed should be the law regarding rape and have the guy hunted down and prosecuted?
    that's a strange comparison as I said that i think you can do anything as long as you don't harm others. And I would be harmed in your example