Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thereez
    if labor is just a small part in most prices, why do US companies move to India then, neh ? Because they can keep the price low, also here in the US !!!
    Again you demonstrate your utter ignorance of business and economics. Most of what businesses are avoiding by moving operations to places like India is not wages, but rather REGULATION. That's why bringing cheaper labor here is not going to accomplish anything but putting Americans out of work, because the costly regulations will remain as long as companies operate on US soil.

And before you suggest getting rid of the regulations, I suggest that you try to drink out of a riven in China or India, or try to breathe the air in one of their major cities. Greedy American businesses can export the jobs and avoid the regulations without having to subject their own families to the consequences.

I should have the right to work everywhere I want
    And I should have the right to take anything you possess from your home or your person.

BTW, did you know that borders have been around as long as man and animals have been on this planet?

Before the great white plague, the Indians in North America had borders and they fought over those borders.

In the animal kingdom, animals have borders and they fight over those borders as well.

Education is your friend!
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

Banned
    sherri,

you spammed my e - mail with the law. You know that I read the laws you had sent me, and you know that I think the law is just a guide line.
    Really? I'd love to see you test that theory in front of a police officer or, better yet, a secret service agent.

Banned
    [quote=thereez]
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by "CrocketsGhost":ktsgealx
    I was just recently in China and believe me, we don't want to run this country the way they run that one. That's the problem with "free trade." It isn't free. It isn't even cheap. If we can't afford to make a product here for what some tyrannical dictatorship is making it for, should you buy the product from the dictator? I suggest that doing so not only empowers the dictator but also punishes responsible manufacturers in free countries. It's like not being able to afford a new DVD player at the local Best Buy and instead buying a hot one from the local fence. It seems like good business sense until his "supplier" gets his next inventory from your house.
    I got your point, but it's just human nature that we want to buy good things for less money. Even if we buy it from dictators. Don't we buy oil from Middle Eastern countries like SA ?
    Ah, I see... So your humanistic leanings and concerns about egalitarianism go only so far as your own pocketbook...
    Of course I also think aobut my own pocket, but I ,merely want poor children to get food instead of dying. Remember, every 3 seconds a child dies.
    So your solution is to make the most generous nation on the planet (ours) another third-rate struggling peon-ocracy so that we can't afford to do anything about it?

Woman, you do not help the poor by bringing the rich down to their economic level. Rather, you encourage them to bring themselves up. And you don't encourage that by giving them things they did not earn or making them believe that they are immune from the laws that bind everyone else. We became a wealthy nation by respecting the law and working together, not by taking whatever was not nailed down and then Balkanizing into ghettos of different languages.
    of course we should enrourage them to fix their countries, I said that before ! But that will take time, while meanwhile there's still a child dying every 3 seconds, why don't you get that ? you think that liveaid lies about every 3 second a child dies ?[/quote:ktsgealx]
    Oh do shut up!

As Sherri correctly pointed out, you could have saved dozens of children with the money you spent on a single jaunt to Ireland, you hypocritical little waif.

if labor is just a small part in most prices, why do US companies move to India then, neh ? Because they can keep the price low, also here in the US !!!
    Again you demonstrate your utter ignorance of business and economics. Most of what businesses are avoiding by moving operations to places like India is not wages, but rather REGULATION. That's why bringing cheaper labor here is not going to accomplish anything but putting Americans out of work, because the costly regulations will remain as long as companies operate on US soil.

And before you suggest getting rid of the regulations, I suggest that you try to drink out of a riven in China or India, or try to breathe the air in one of their major cities. Greedy American businesses can export the jobs and avoid the regulations without having to subject their own families to the consequences.
    maybe you're right, maybe not. I don't know. I admitted that I don't know too much about economy, but maybe you don't know much either about it.
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Banned
    I know that the mexicans are catholic and hardly practise birht control, so that's why we must educate them and tell them that we will think it's wrong that when they get children in america only for green card, but on the other hand, the world belongs to anyone
    So now we can add ignorance of world history to your admitted ignorance of economics. How many times has anyone but a conquering tyrant been able to disabuse a people of its religion? If they don't want to accept your "re-education," what are you going to do? Send them to camps? Hook them to electrodes?

Quote Originally Posted by marineinspector
    I should have the right to work everywhere I want
    And I should have the right to take anything you possess from your home or your person.

BTW, did you know that borders have been around as long as man and animals have been on this planet?

Before the great white plague, the Indians in North America had borders and they fought over those borders.

In the animal kingdom, animals have borders and they fight over those borders as well.

Education is your friend!
    if you steal form me, you're harming me and i said that one can do everything he wants as long as another is not harmed. Bush might be a natural thing, but it's just wrong.
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

I know that the mexicans are catholic and hardly practise birht control, so that's why we must educate them and tell them that we will think it's wrong that when they get children in america only for green card, but on the other hand, the world belongs to anyone
    So now we can add ignorance of world history to your admitted ignorance of economics. How many times has anyone but a conquering tyrant been able to disabuse a people of its religion? If they don't want to accept your "re-education," what are you going to do? Send them to camps? Hook them to electrodes?
    the only one thag can change relation of catholics is the pope, we can force him to say that peopel use condoms and practise birth control

Banned
    [quote=thereez][quote=CrocketsGhost][quote=thereez]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Reciprocity":hs72ko2u
    Quote Originally Posted by "thereez":hs72ko2u
    Quote Originally Posted by "Reciprocity":hs72ko2u
    Umm...........OK.now i have to lower my living standard to help some lazy foreigners who after billions in US Aid besides the 20-30 billion a year in US weath they export? Tell me thereez, how much more Billions or is it Trillions do they need?
    they don't need money, they need education to fix their countries.
    Education and knowledge is more important than money.
    But to prevent a child dying eveyr 3 seconds, we have to send billions to unicef
    Let's face it thereez, these countries you speak of have been around longer than the U.S. itself and after Billions in aid and other things they still can't get their act together. No amount of education or money will make a difference. Quite frankly i could give a hoot about Mexico and the others. My concern is The United States and it's well being which is being threatened by many enemies includeing the Renegade Outlaw Government of Mexico and the millions of law breaking Illegal Aliens they are pushing on us.
    Ok, then please lcose your eyes and count till 60 and see that 20 children just suffered an horrible death due to lack of nutrition. Just think of it ? You think that's right ?
    Oh good grief!

Hey Thereez, how much money do you make? Okay, now what does the average person on planet Earth make? Subtract the second from the first. If you aren't voluntarily giving up that difference to charity, then I damned sure don't want to hear you telling me how much of my money the governments should be confiscating to save the starving children.

Charity is VOLUNTARY, Thereez, which is why it's called charity. Anything else (like government redistribution) is just theft and tyranny. STOP BEING SO DAMNED GENEROUS WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY.
    but I do contribute to unicef.
    Like I told sherri and she told that too on this board that I did and do use illegal alien services, but with that money I saved, I also gave some to unicef and ticket to ireland, so I think I'm a good person.[/quote:hs72ko2u]
    Unless you are giving away all but about six to eight thousand dollars you earn each year, you are keeping more than your fair share, Thereez. That's all that the average human earns, so you are just plain greedy, according to your own logic. Pony up the cash or shut yer yap about how "we" need to feed the world.[/quote:hs72ko2u]

in some countries the prices and the money needed to make a living is lower then in the us. We need more money to survive in the US than a person needs in india. It should al be equal, just they we all can have a good life in the country we currently live[/quote:hs72ko2u]
    Yeah, and all little girls should have their own unicorns to prance through the endless fields of jasmine and buttercup.

Grow up!

sherri,

you spammed my e - mail with the law. You know that I read the laws you had sent me, and you know that I think the law is just a guide line.
    Really? I'd love to see you test that theory in front of a police officer or, better yet, a secret service agent.
    i can say that as i please as we live in a free country