Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals from third world places or and corrupt nations (like Mexico) """""for the most part""""" are of a totally different mindset and culture. They cannot comprehend the American way or mindset. Their patriotism is built on their dislike or jealousy of other countries. Their loyalty is based on their mere exixtence. It is impossible for them to assimilate with these attitudes and mindsets. They will/ can never be Americans as we are.

nntrixie,

And I rest my case. The same thing has happened here. There is no way anyone that is young and starting out here in Medford Or. could afford a house. Anything that is livable is 250,000. That’s a 2000,00 a month mortgage. Wages are depressed do to illegal labor. Construction jobs here that paid 25.00 per hour now pay 10 to 15 and are still falling. Now if they were at 30.00 where they should be with inflation I would not be paying a fee to wipe my butt to the city. I am waiting for them to start requiring a permit to mow your lawn each week. I know they will soon enough, they just have not thought of it yet. Sure saving money using the illegal’s though.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I agree with joseguia that we are all screwed. I am almost certain the illegal immigrants will be given amnesty no matter what the citizens want. As we all can see, the "powers-to-be" are ignoring the majority.

The massive amount of illegal immigrants in the U.S. at this time is not a mistake. It was planned this way. Corporate interests have basically arranged to import cheap labor. They played this out in the late 1980s and it worked real well for them -- and they are doing it again. Our legislators are simply their agents. The citizens are simply their pawns.

The idea is to get so many undocumented workers here in the U.S. that we will all have to say "oh no...we can't just deport them all...it's so unkind!". So the greedy who are willing to sell-out our Nation's standards to gain more money and power for themselves gets to keep them. I believe it is comparable to slave labor.

Follow the money trail. It leads to Washington and then spiderwebs out to the corporate interests.

joseguia, do you know who would get the money generated by your plan? Would the tax payers get our money back? No. The money will end up back in the hands of big business, which will then be in the business of selling citizenship.

geez, I hate the sound of SELLING Citizenship, thats not what I intended it to be, SELL THE RIGHT WORK HERE, RESIDENCY, at a premium price, not a season ticket price. I CLEARLY state, NO citizenship should be anywhere near this process. Citizenship is an earned process, I stated being a RESIDENT for 10 years before you can apply for citizenship, instead of the 3 years it takes now. If you dont F-up in 10 years after you received your residency then we'll let ya stay.

If we let Bush and his goons do what they want, it's going to be $400, a slap on the wrist, a worker "PERMIT", and we'll end up paying hire taxes to cover all the extra ICE staff and paperwork. Not to mention the HIGH cost of increased Border security.

You EARN Citizenship or you are BORN into CITIZENSHIP, it is not for sale!

We do not need guestworkers here right now, we have enough people out of work in this country. Let us get them back to work first and then we will see what the employment needs in this country really are.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

butterbean-
    thats the feeling I'm getting, oh well, we'll just sit and wait to see what our "gooberment" decides is the best plan of action, or sould I say inaction.

lsmith-
    as much as I'd like to believe ya, New Orleans is a case in point.

The ILLEGALS are rebuilding that city, where is our friggin pride? Americans step up, put your money where your mouth is, march on over there, and REBUILD an American CITY, by AMERICANS.

There were lots of people displaced by this, and the construction crews are making a killing.

Whos really at fault here, seems like Americans are as much to blame as the immigrants. Is it 'cause we've been too fat and lazy as somebody else pointed out?

Its never to late to act!

MustangJo-
    I dont want to be your enemy man, we differ in views, the way I see it, ya break a law, ya do some time, ya pay a fine, ya move on.

I guess I am being a wee-bit simplistic.

I'm probably gonna catch some flak for this but I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN THESE WORDS and I would die (like many before me have) defending them :

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that ALL MEN are created equal"

Do these words not ring true anymore? Regardles of color, race, creed, religion, we are all MEN, all EQUAL! I dont care where you were born!

The ILLEGALS are rebuilding that city, where is our friggin pride? Americans step up, put your money where your mouth is, march on over there, and REBUILD an American CITY, by AMERICANS.
    AMERICAN CITIZENS tried to rebuild that city they were turned away once the Mexicans arrived. Read the news. Don't even get me started on New Orleans. What's going on there is a DISGRACE.

I agree Diana they were turned away as the illegals will work for less, I still say get our own back working and then we will see what the guest worker needs are for this country if any.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Now the truth comes out, I married an illegal, and I "FIXED" her papers.

I remember paying a fine for her being here illegally, it was $1,000 to be exact. This is where the basis from my original plan comes from.
    Am I reading this right? Your wife is an illegal with forged papers? And that means that the new law will also make you a felon for forging papers for her?

Himmmm.........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by joseguia
    Ladies and Gentlemen, do you guys really fear an invasion from your lawn guy, or construction worker, or janitor?

These are nutjobs in Azltan Movement, LaRaza, LULAC, if in fact there is any serious threat to the US, our government will SQUASH them like they did the DAVIDIANS in Waco!

Why such fear?

Maybe you guys can sway me to your side, but I actually think this WHOLE thing is almost humorous, whats gonna happen when you get your way? And all the illegals are gone?

Do you flip the switch and then everything is right in the world? Or do you move on the next injustice?
    No, all will not be right with the world, but ALL THE ILLEGAL ALIENS WILL BE GONE!

NO MORE free rides off the backs of tax paying American citizens,
    NO MORE anchor babies = another free ride off the 14th Ammendment.

NO MORE food stamps, FREE education, FREE prison stays, FREE housing,and FREE health care.

And last....NO MORE rallies, watching illegal aliens carrying foreign flags, disrespecting our American flag and demanding Americans GIVE THEM AMNESTY!!

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast