Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by neilsthepoet
    Quote Originally Posted by djufo
    First of all, this interview shows one more time, how dangerous these spanish speaking channels and radios are. It is unbelievable that most of these people are citizens, yet they stand with absolute "enemy" hostile principles against the USA and its people.

And before I explain my opinion about Lou, and before yall say "how this guy can think that way", I am an immigrant. I came from South America, legally by the way, for one reason: unconditional love for this country and its people. I never had economic problems, never had to run from tirany or communism, never was prosecuted. I just was raised with different principles and values that made me disagree with the third world mentality. Being in the USA several times as tourist before with my family, I always admired the organization of this nation; the idiosyncrasy of the people; the responsibility; courage, patriotism. Those were all the characteristics that I had in my ancestry but couldn't find within a mediocre country like the South American countries.

Long story short, came here, and after a few months, I was SHOCKED by the immigration disaster. At first, a big dissapointment. My initial reaction was "where is the country of laws that I fell in love with"; "Where is the American people to make noise about this"; "Why Americans do nothing to protect and preserve their own country". After a while, assimilating as an American, I learned about all the burocrasy and law manipulations from federal agencies, governments, politicians, etc......still, with anger, i usually express "How is this possible!!!!!!"; "how people allow this country to be changed and destroyed!!!!"; "How is it possible that these latinos organize themselves in big protests and rallies and Americans don't????" What is the fu***n reason for that!!!!! until when we have to accept these people invading the country and milking the system!! who's behind that???

Now about Lou, I didn't like of course that "humane" immigration reform and legalize illegal aliens. Like my dad said, not even being an American, I would round them up and toss them to the other side of the border. But in a way, if Lou is really thinking running into politics, if he stand strong against this people and the majority of latinos become his enemies: How are we gonna elect Lou with 30 million less votes? I mean, if we could at least convince Americans, but so many of them as we speak, are watchin the game and drinking beer, that will never listen to us; when it comes the day to vote, they will go with the one who promiss hope and change.

So in a way, I want to think that Lou used some sort of strategy in front of these people just to put the fire down. Still, hate to listen to him sounding like a politician.

It would be a good idea for now to put down the electlou site, and at the same time, it would be good for us to confront lou as a group, community and make him explain his words or strategy if any.

The interview at the beginning, said at the bottom of the screen "Lou Dobbs responds when questioned about his attacks against latino immigrants to the USA" which is BS, because he spoke against illegal aliens, not latino immigrants. Any latino immigrant that support, help or is involved with illegal aliens, is part of the crime and must be prosecuted.

That stupid ignorant lady does not speak for me, she is a cancer in this society, and like me, are many other "traitors". If by any chance there is something that yall would like to translate from Spanish to English, please let me know. Me, more than any American, have to deal with the pain of listening the Spanish comments and horrible insults against this land, this flag and its people. It is a very annoying position, a very sad "punishment" that I have to live with in my daily life, and certainly, cannot understand how a situation like this was ever allowed to happen and to continue consuming the former most powerful country ever created by humans.

Unconditionally American,

djufo.

Helleva First Post!!!

I was looking for the applause emoto
    but I guess

Hip Hip Hooray will have to do

Neils
    9:14 am
    11/29/2009
    Has anyone here thought that Lou may have simply wanted to bring to American main stream the extent to which the illegal social structure has egressed and solidified? That the hostile nature of the immigrant was his talking point? That the interviewer slid right into the trap that Lou set for her? That everyone is/should be shocked at hearing that Lou "Is the number one enemy of the Latino people..." this coming from the mouth of a supposed Latino American speaking from an American NBC broadcasting network? That the illegal movement has gained such power and force that the "legalization" of law breakers is now a real and viable talking point? That the only "rational" player in this calamity/insanity is the illegal alien? Ya...I'm mad as hell too...but that is not going to help the situation. Shocked...you bet I am...but not at Lou.

I am not the least bit shocked at Lou. I am shocked at the response, not just here but all over the country hammering on Lou's supposed inability to handle that horrible hostile interview.

If you are one of the many that missed the point I feel Lou was making I am sorry for you. We...as a country supporting our laws...supposedly united in the cause...need to reevaluate what was coming from the speaker who "Represents all the Latino people..."

To me...This is not really about Lou. It is about the horrible hostile attitudes of the Latinos disregard for American people, culture, health and wealth and above all the Constitutional law regarding our immigration laws.

These law breakers have us all at each others throats over (irrelevant) PC issues. They have the power to put Lou Dobbs into an apologetic posture. This is not about Lou...it is about helping and supporting him. We need to band together and unify in strength...not weakness...against this common enemy.

The enemy is not the people...it is not about Lou...it is the attitude that the illegal immigrant has towards us and the thinking of liberal bleeding heart Americans(?). That they feel above us and immigration law because we are not legally reacting as we should in support of our laws. Sheriff Joe is getting his ass kicked too!

This is a problem that we all...as a Nation...contributed too, either by politically supporting illegal trespass, illegal jobs or not doing enough to help stop it. Complicity of us all the study point. Lou did not create this situation. He simply brought a huge amount of light to it rather quickly.

100's of years have created this problem. One 20 min. subversive attack of Lou on Telemundo will not fix it.

If the threats have turned Lou around. That the illegal movement has gotten so big powerful and dangerous that even Lou has to buckle and consider bowing to it...then we as a Nation must share the burden...and not simply dump it on the shoulders of one man...walking away like we accomplished something.

Quote Originally Posted by cynthiatweedle
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad
    Frankly, I do not see a Best Hope out there right now. My Best Hope is that in 2012 the administration that is in power now will be Out in 2012. The Democrats being in total power has been a disaster!
    Shad
    I'm really can't put my hope on any one person anymore, though there may be some I would accept, otherwise My Best Hope is about the same as yours.
    That's a good thing, Cynthia. We must never again put our hope in any one person. No one person can ever be everything to everyone. We have to rely on ourselves, even when our candidates win, to keep the pressure on them, hold them accountable and kick them to the curb when they betray US while in public office.

As individuals, we must also reshape our debate to include a series of inter-locking simple agendas so all the candidates know that to find favor and keep it, to turn their rhetoric into actual solutions, they have to follow that agenda, no matter who they are, or what party they're with.

The five point agenda that will solve most of the problems our country is facing economically, socially and politically are:

1. stop illegal immigration
    2. pass the FairTax
    3. protect our trade
    4. legalize/regulate/tax under 2 the illegal drug trade
    5. drill baby drill

By inter-locking I mean as follows:

1. You can't stop illegal immigration when an illegal drug trade with more money than any of us has requires open borders to move the goods.

2. You can't take back our country from globalists without the FairTax which puts all the taxes on voters and consumers, because whoever underwrites our government, owns our government.

3. You can't solve the economic disaster without stopping free trade and providing our employers with a good business climate like the FairTax offers, to induce our companies and good jobs back home where they belong and restore earned incomes and self-sufficiency for all Americans, with the exception of those who truly are through disability unable to work, and you can't ensure jobs for American Workers without securing the borders and deporting illegal aliens.

5. You can't compete in a global market in a way that creates jobs and net expendable income for our workers so they can support themselves with their own earned incomes without having a low cost and abundant supply of domestic energy that creates even more jobs for Americans and brings home the vast majority of a $400 billion a year imported oil trade whose prices rest on cartel price-fixing that violates our own Sherman-Anti-Trust Act.

6. You can't restore our money supply without ending free trade that today sucks almost $850 billion a year of our money supply out of the country in trade deficits, another $300 billion a year in an illegal drug trade that flies out of the window and over the borders every year.

7. Etc., etc., etc.

These are all inter-locking which means you can't fix or solve one without solving the others. They all have to be solved at once or the ones left unsolved just regroup, revamp and find another way to pull US into the gutter of the third world, dependent on other countries to run our own government and pay its bills sustaining the Americans they betrayed.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Lou Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by RWnut
    Remeber when Glenn Beck promised the families of those disappearing on our borders that he would follow it to the end and find the guilty ones?
    Beck was silenced. La Raza, MS13 ring a bell?
    Remember when O'reilly had his fight with Geraldo over illegal imigration?
    O'reilly was silenced on immigration and Geraldo got a prime-time show!
    A little persuasion by MS13, La Raza, MALDEF, et al, do you think?
    Lou Dobbs has been "persuaded"! Wanna guess by who?
    We're finding out who the turncoats are!
    Keep the list of all those who voted for amnesty in 2oo7 and vote them All out!
    Dang...I had a web page of the turn coats...but I lost it...

Lou Dobbs Debate

LAPhil
    I agree with you. I'm SURE there are other forces also, than the ones I mentioned, who are doing the silencing.
    Like the GOVERNMENT,(Palosi said we're un-american if we're against illegal immigration), the LEFT-WING media, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, DIVERSITY, etc.
    WE MUST ALL HANG TOGETHER, OR ASSUREDLY WE SHALL ALL HANG SEPERATLY! BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

Quote Originally Posted by sk1951
    First of all, this interview shows one more time, how dangerous these spanish speaking channels and radios are. It is unbelievable that most of these people are citizens, yet they stand with absolute "enemy" hostile principles against the USA and its people.

And before I explain my opinion about Lou, and before yall say "how this guy can think that way", I am an immigrant. I came from South America, legally by the way, for one reason: unconditional love for this country and its people. I never had economic problems, never had to run from tirany or communism, never was prosecuted. I just was raised with different principles and values that made me disagree with the third world mentality. Being in the USA several times as tourist before with my family, I always admired the organization of this nation; the idiosyncrasy of the people; the responsibility; courage, patriotism. Those were all the characteristics that I had in my ancestry but couldn't find within a mediocre country like the South American countries.

Long story short, came here, and after a few months, I was SHOCKED by the immigration disaster. At first, a big dissapointment. My initial reaction was "where is the country of laws that I fell in love with"; "Where is the American people to make noise about this"; "Why Americans do nothing to protect and preserve their own country". After a while, assimilating as an American, I learned about all the burocrasy and law manipulations from federal agencies, governments, politicians, etc......still, with anger, i usually express "How is this possible!!!!!!"; "how people allow this country to be changed and destroyed!!!!"; "How is it possible that these latinos organize themselves in big protests and rallies and Americans don't????" What is the fu***n reason for that!!!!! until when we have to accept these people invading the country and milking the system!! who's behind that???

Now about Lou, I didn't like of course that "humane" immigration reform and legalize illegal aliens. Like my dad said, not even being an American, I would round them up and toss them to the other side of the border. But in a way, if Lou is really thinking running into politics, if he stand strong against this people and the majority of latinos become his enemies: How are we gonna elect Lou with 30 million less votes? I mean, if we could at least convince Americans, but so many of them as we speak, are watchin the game and drinking beer, that will never listen to us; when it comes the day to vote, they will go with the one who promiss hope and change.

So in a way, I want to think that Lou used some sort of strategy in front of these people just to put the fire down. Still, hate to listen to him sounding like a politician.

It would be a good idea for now to put down the electlou site, and at the same time, it would be good for us to confront lou as a group, community and make him explain his words or strategy if any.

The interview at the beginning, said at the bottom of the screen "Lou Dobbs responds when questioned about his attacks against latino immigrants to the USA" which is BS, because he spoke against illegal aliens, not latino immigrants. Any latino immigrant that support, help or is involved with illegal aliens, is part of the crime and must be prosecuted.

That stupid ignorant lady does not speak for me, she is a cancer in this society, and like me, are many other "traitors". If by any chance there is something that yall would like to translate from Spanish to English, please let me know. Me, more than any American, have to deal with the pain of listening the Spanish comments and horrible insults against this land, this flag and its people. It is a very annoying position, a very sad "punishment" that I have to live with in my daily life, and certainly, cannot understand how a situation like this was ever allowed to happen and to continue consuming the former most powerful country ever created by humans.

djufo.

Helleva First Post!!!

but I guess

Neils
    11/29/2009
    Has anyone here thought that Lou may have simply wanted to bring to American main stream the extent to which the illegal social structure has egressed and solidified? That the hostile nature of the immigrant was his talking point? That the interviewer slid right into the trap that Lou set for her? That everyone is/should be shocked at hearing that Lou "Is the number one enemy of the Latino people..." this coming from the mouth of a supposed Latino American speaking from an American NBC broadcasting network? That the illegal movement has gained such power and force that the "legalization" of law breakers is now a real and viable talking point? That the only "rational" player in this calamity/insanity is the illegal alien? Ya...I'm mad as hell too...but that is not going to help the situation. Shocked...you bet I am...but not at Lou.

I am not the least bit shocked at Lou. I am shocked at the response, not just here but all over the country hammering on Lou's supposed inability to handle that horrible hostile interview.

If you are one of the many that missed the point I feel Lou was making I am sorry for you. We...as a country supporting our laws...supposedly united in the cause...need to reevaluate what was coming from the speaker who "Represents all the Latino people..."

To me...This is not really about Lou. It is about the horrible hostile attitudes of the Latinos disregard for American people, culture, health and wealth and above all the Constitutional law regarding our immigration laws.

These law breakers have us all at each others throats over (irrelevant) PC issues. They have the power to put Lou Dobbs into an apologetic posture. This is not about Lou...it is about helping and supporting him. We need to band together and unify in strength...not weakness...against this common enemy.

The enemy is not the people...it is not about Lou...it is the attitude that the illegal immigrant has towards us and the thinking of liberal bleeding heart Americans(?). That they feel above us and immigration law because we are not legally reacting as we should in support of our laws. Sheriff Joe is getting his ass kicked too!

This is a problem that we all...as a Nation...contributed too, either by politically supporting illegal trespass, illegal jobs or not doing enough to help stop it. Complicity of us all the study point. Lou did not create this situation. He simply brought a huge amount of light to it rather quickly.

100's of years have created this problem. One 20 min. subversive attack of Lou on Telemundo will not fix it.

If the threats have turned Lou around. That the illegal movement has gotten so big powerful and dangerous that even Lou has to buckle and consider bowing to it...then we as a Nation must share the burden...and not simply dump it on the shoulders of one man...walking away like we accomplished something.
    Exactly! To me, after thinking about it for awhile and watching it a few more times, the expose was actually on the interviewer, not Lou. She was the one attacking him for things that were said and corrected years ago, she was the one claiming illegal aliens are all Latino, that illegal alien = Hispanic/Latino, legal or illegal, that a dialogue about a future political candidate should be focused on people who aren't even supposed to be here in the first place, who didn't mention anything at all about other Americans, she stated that she speaks only for Latinos instead of Americans, and she said nothing at all on behalf of American Hispanics and Latinos who truly are on the front-lines bearing the brunt of loss jobs, houses filled to the brim with illegal relatives mooching off them, risking their lives and so much more. There is a lot that can be done with that interview when viewed in a proper perspective to totally discredit Telemundo as a viable news sources.

Lou is a very smart and very nice person. He may also be a bit "wily", which is a good thing! How many times did he say I'm here to discuss the issue but if you just want to talk about the past, then "okay, it's your show, you're the interviewer". How many times did he tell her that you've wasted 7 minutes, then 20 minutes, of the short time he had to discuss this broad-based issue? At least 4, maybe 5 times, he pointed that out.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lou Dobbs Telemundo interview

I think that the “outrage’ that followed Dobbs’ interview is misplaced. Lou Dobbs has been only a one voice, however authoritative, in the anti illegal immigration debate. What some people see as his defection from his previous standing has by no means hurt the movement for a meaningful immigration reform such as that advocated ALIPAC, FAIR and Number USA.
    My disappointment at his performance on Telemundo came hand in hand to utter surprise. I would have expected a display of better debating skills from someone who makes a living with words. Anybody with passing knowledge of rhetoric if not of the fundamental planks advocated by true immigration reformers would have made mince meat of Maria. I can’t deny that Lou’s incredibly defensive posture during the interview left me shacking my head. Past events have left him clearly intimidated
    Though I’m not here to excuse Lou Dobbs I can’t ignore the fact that he had made friends, yes, but many enemies too and having lost his livelihood from having been fired by CNN has had un understandable impact on him. After all Lou Dobbs is not hero, just a human being!

Lou Dobbs Debate

sk1951:
    Fear not, my fellow patriot! I have , under lock and key, the list of all the turncoats who voted in 2007 for amnesty.
    If I can figure out how to do it, I will gladly share it.
    WHEN ALL OTHER RIGHTS ARE TAKEN AWAY, THE RIGHT OF REBELLION IS MADE PERFECT! THOMAS PAINE.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by sk1951

djufo.

Helleva First Post!!!

but I guess

Neils
    11/29/2009

Exactly! To me, after thinking about it for awhile and watching it a few more times, the expose was actually on the interviewer, not Lou. She was the one attacking him for things that were said and corrected years ago, she was the one claiming illegal aliens are all Latino, that illegal alien = Hispanic/Latino, legal or illegal, that a dialogue about a future political candidate should be focused on people who aren't even supposed to be here in the first place, who didn't mention anything at all about other Americans, she stated that she speaks only for Latinos instead of Americans, and she said nothing at all on behalf of American Hispanics and Latinos who truly are on the front-lines bearing the brunt of loss jobs, houses filled to the brim with illegal relatives mooching off them, risking their lives and so much more. There is a lot that can be done with that interview when viewed in a proper perspective to totally discredit Telemundo as a viable news sources.

Lou is a very smart and very nice person. He may also be a bit "wily", which is a good thing! How many times did he say I'm here to discuss the issue but if you just want to talk about the past, then "okay, it's your show, you're the interviewer". How many times did he tell her that you've wasted 7 minutes, then 20 minutes, of the short time he had to discuss this broad-based issue? At least 4, maybe 5 times, he pointed that out.
    I can only hope that Telemanudo stepped on itself and the illegal issues. My fervent hope is that eyes begin to open and see what is really going on. We need to look way past Lou to locate the real problems of why this country is pushing for legislation to subjugate immigration law and ignore the Constitution. I think allowing more pro-illegal activists air and debate time will help our cause not hurt it. Just like the march the Latinos did a few years ago to prove their numbers and how important they are...that was the starting point of American main stream wake up. It even shook up my old judao moral majority mom and dad!

Re: Lou Dobbs Debate

Quote Originally Posted by RWnut
    sk1951:
    Fear not, my fellow patriot! I have , under lock and key, the list of all the turncoats who voted in 2007 for amnesty.
    If I can figure out how to do it, I will gladly share it.
    WHEN ALL OTHER RIGHTS ARE TAKEN AWAY, THE RIGHT OF REBELLION IS MADE PERFECT! THOMAS PAINE.
    I know as elections draw closer that the informantion will be everywhere. I had it some place so it is there. I hope we can knock the snot out of congress in the next election.

Keep this ringing... "Number one enemy of the Latino people..." That was not directed just at Lou... We ALL are the enemy. These people live off the kindness and miss directed love coming from the American people...and they hate us all. They do not vote for amnesty comrades...they vote to subvert our economy and further their agenda...not for the health of the United States.

Lou Dobbs on Telemundo

I would like to have heard him speak more firmly on the ongoing problem of illegal immigration, more so like he did on his Lou Dobbs Show on CNN.
    He did, however, hold strongly to his position of Border Security and Enforcement. Picture, if you will, having the guts & intelligence to go on Spanish Television, Telemundo, and express himself to an audience that is probably 90%+ against him and his views. NOW, picture again, President Barrack Obama going to be interviewed by FOX News.
    Ain't gonna happen!!! Need I say more?