Page 43 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

L. Dobbs

If Dobbs' had any desire to run for political office, he destroyed it, including his character, value, ethics and respect. I hope the $666,000 donations has not been spent to further Dobbs' political aspirations and can be returned or used else where.
    Isn't it ironic and fitting the number 666 defines Dobbs' financial donations so closely representing the satanic, deceptive Marxist administration presently in power today. It is imperative to vote out of office all entrenched politicians, remove the elitists benefits and get the money out of DC, if not accomplished they will truly have power over the people as status quo has proved beyond doubt. Dobbs' has proven he is a true hidden agenda politician of self interest, trading Mr for Politician the lowest profession.

Welcome to ALIPAC, Brian! Brian, I understand how you feel, but there may be a silver lining to this. ALIPAC has just raised over $500,000 in a couple of days with the potential to raise much more to support a Presidential candidate who supports stopping illegal immigration and who we thought opposed amnesty, shamnesty and legalization of illegal aliens in any format.

I think this is a powerful message about ALIPAC. There is no reason in my view to shut the website down yet, until we receive a response from Lou Dobbs. After that, if we are not satisfied, then we can and I'm sure will withdraw our support and pledges. In the meantime, the whole country is learning about ALIPAC, our mission, our political capabilities, and our determination to end once and for all the ravages of illegal immigration in the United States for the benefit of the American People.

Haste can make waste and whatever ALIPAC pledgeth, ALIPAC can also taketh away. So, I think we need to be fair-minded and give Lou Dobbs an opportunity to respond so we ourselves don't come across as fair-weather friends, and then decide what to do.

In the meantime, we should all vent, express our heartfelt view, while remaining calm and making the most of this very serious disappointment.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've only watched the video once and saw Dobbs using phrases that made him seem like he was stalling with his responses; the first words out of his mouth (apologizing for not speaking Spanish) were disturbing.

However, like someone else on this thread mentioned, he couldn't really come out with guns drawn - and because he couldn't in that venue, it made him look..... sloppy. It would be awful to lose such a voice for "we the people", so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt - for now.

Re: Wha' happened?

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsingleton
    Quote Originally Posted by jahazarak
    The female newscaster mentioned that Maricopa County sheriff Joe Arpaio violated the civil rights of illegal immigrants. Question: since when are ILLEGAL immigrants entitled to civil rights in this country? Civil rights are defined as "the rights of citizens to political and social freedom and equality." The key words is "citizens." I'm disappointed in Lou for not saying that. Clearly he was sidestepping the issue in preparation for his political run and his desire to get the Hispanic support.
    Since the Constitution of the United States was written and ratified!!!
    They're entitled to due process of law during a deportation hearing.
    CIVIL RIGHTS:

pl.n.
    The rights belonging to an individual by virtue of citizenship, especially the fundamental freedoms and privileges guaranteed by the 13th and 14th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution and by subsequent acts of Congress, including civil liberties, due process, equal protection of the laws, and freedom from discrimination.

http://www.answers.com/topic/civil-rights

Please follow the link and read the entire definition and legal description as published by the Wests Encyclopedia of American Law.

All need to understand that the principle thrust of pro-illegal immigrant groups is the blending of civil rights with human rights as the matter comes before the court of public opinion. Once that task is indemnified, it is a simple matter to codify the homogenized version of civil rights into law by legislation from the bench. Unless you want to see their ambitions realized, learn the difference and resist their efforts on every level.
    The 13th Amendment freed slaves who were not citizens of the United States. The 14th Amendment states clearly:

"Amendment XIV

"Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

There are rights, privileges and immunities that belong solely to citizens of the United States. There are also rights that the United States protects for any person within our jurisdiction and 2 of those are due process of law and equal protection under the law under the 14th Amendment.

Under our law and Constitution, illegal aliens are entitled to due process of law during a deportation hearing which in my opinion is all they're entitled to under the US Constitutional Law.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lou Dobbs

Lou's jumped the shark; dump his website, forget about him. We don't need another open borders nitwit in the US Senate. I'm just sorry I signed up before his interview was put up on line. I'll have a few choice words for anyone asking for money to support this clown.

Welcome to ALIPAC, twoninerkilo!

Quote Originally Posted by sk1951
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I'm gettin' ready to watch this for the 3rd time.
    Lou hasn't actually contradicted what he has said before, he just seems afraid to come out and reiterate his exact words.
    I'm giving Lou the benifit of the doubt when it comes to him turn for Amnesty.
    Once I hear him clearly state that that some how he's turning to the side of the illegals, that's when he''ll loose all of my credit.
    The miss quotes in this room of the vid are totally slanderous!!! Running down Lou is only strengthening the illegals position. How this room can say that Lou is now supporting amnesty is beyond words or comprehension. All he kept saying was he wanted a dialog about what to do. What does everyone expect him to say... "I am here to figure out a way to run out or jail every illegal in my country..." What would you have the man say? He has stated over and over again...he does not support illegal immigration!!! He wants to talk about legal immigration. He said nothing can be done until the borders are controlled and the illegal traffic stopped. How can he be any more succinct? What could he have said that would make the room feel better? Ya the interview was horrible but he never once used the word amnesty. This anti Lou rhetoric borders on hysterical miss quotes, what must of been in his mind assumptions and miss guided assertions not in fact...or in the vid. Everyone needs to get a grip and go view the vid again...
    sk1951,

You need to respect the views of other people here at ALIPAC and pay close attention to the rules you signed to be able to post here. Your comments are coming very close to violating our rules.

The people around you here include many Americans of different backgrounds. Many of the people making posts about their personal reactions to what Lou Dobbs said in this video are some of the most dedicated and active citizen activists fighting against illegal immigration in America.

You do not have to agree with them, but you will respect them and their opinions if you plan to continue posting on ALIPAC's website.

Lou Dobbs's comments have greatly upset many people. In the minds of many legalizing illegal aliens is AMNESTY. Headlines at places like Newsmax read today "Lou Dobbs Supports Amnesty"

My e-mail box is filled with angry emails demanding that we retract their pledge of support for Lou Dobbs at www.LouDobbsForPresident.org

I am doing all I can to keep the peace till after the Holiday weekend but time is running out on Lou Dobbs.

Someone had better find a way to reach him at his Florida get retreat spot or to reach his "spokesman" that just hit us with this pro AMNESTY rhetoric as well or all hell is going to break lose and we will be unable to stop it.

The anger and angst you see here at ALIPAC is but a small spark compared to the outrage that will sweep this country next week turning Lou Dobbs into one of the most despised men in America over these comments.

If I knew how to reach Lou Dobbs to speak with him, warn him, and advise him, I would... but I don't know how to reach him.

I respect and value the comments of those here on the boards that stand with us in the fight against illegal immigration and they are my guiding voices.

I am not going to carry the torch for Lou Dobbs for very long at all over this outrage.

The things he said on Telemundo were outrageous and the best I am hoping for is that this is case of some very bad advice from some people Lou has made the MISTAKE of listening to.

In the meantime, if you disagree with our supporters about Lou's comments then fine, but do not get abusive with your positions or we will have to take you out of the game on our website.

Pay close attention to our rules and respect those that are sharing how they feel here.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just to let everyone know, we are collecting feedback from our supporters this weekend and will take measures on the Lou Dobbs situation Monday morning.

We are waiting till Monday morning for three primary reasons.

1. Anything we decide to do will be more effective and reach more people if done on Monday of next week instead of on Thanksgiving.

2. Out of respect for Lou Dobbs's prior contributions to the fight against illegal immigration and amnesty we are giving him and his staffers time to notice the furor growing on the web in regards to his outlandish comments on Telemundo. In short, we are giving Lou Dobbs time to come out and address us all.

3. We want all of our supporters to have a chance to weigh in. People are still posting here, sending in emails, and commenting on Facebook. At this time, over 90% of the reactions are highly negative to what Lou Dobbs said during that interview.

Everyone please know that all of us here at ALIPAC are listening to you and doing our best to consider what is the best thing to do for our shared cause in this very difficult situation.

Here I am speaking to you in the middle of Thanksgiving Day.

Please continue leaving us your suggestions and opinions, please respect everyone's views here and we will do our very best to represent you.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you William...

Lets just hope a 100 years from now, we are still celebrating Thanksgiving! The way this country is going, I think we might be lucky in 50 years if we still have Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Be Thankful for what you have as Americans and value your freedoms to celebrate this day! Where I am working right now, there is no Thanksgiving or Christmas!

Matt
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Dobb proves need for term limits

This may sound counterintuitive, but think about it. Dobbs has prestige and money. At his age, what doesn't he have but craves? Power. It is the last refuge of the scoundrel, and it is why our Republic is in so much trouble.

Dobbs did not just up and resign from CNN. He's been thinking about this since before the publicity he got on his original stance regarding illegal immigration. That was a carefully crafted strategy, Stage I. It continued as he generated controversy, ratings and support. Resigning from CNN was Stage II. Stage III is what we see now...reverse gears, claim he was misunderstood, and start to speak out of both sides of his mouth.

You have to hand it to him, he's as good as Bill Clinton or Barack Obama.

However, independents and conservatives should not fall for this schmuck.

Which is why we need term limits. The people who run for national office now have it all, but power. They can't buy that at a store...they have to buy elections to get it and keep it. The examples are legion...Pelosi, Boxer, Kennedy, McCain...really, about the entire Senate, and a good portion of the House.

Term limits are the only solution to this problem of the greed for power. Dobbs got ahead of himself, but now you know.