Page 49 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Topsecret10:
    Good article. It's not off topic, it's just a more conservative way to look a what LOU said during the interview.
    ------------------------

Banned

lou dobbd

Mkfarnam Very cool avatar and banner.... I know everbody here Is sorely disappointed right now,and this makes me so depressed. I have followed Lou for the last nine years. And I just cannot believe that he would completely change his views on Illegal Immigration In a couple of weeks. If In fact he Is now In the "amnesty camp",I would have to believe that there Is something going on that we are not privy too. I am completely convinced that this had to do with threats against himself and his family. If this Is Indeed the case, It should send a cold chill over our entire nation. TS

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Thank-you Lou Dobbs for your stupid-a$$ interview on the ethnocentric network TELEMUNDO! It appears your pandering has indirectly resulted in ALIPAC getting more new recruits in a shorter period of time than I have ever seen since joining 10 months ago. Because most of them are angry about your pandering, as are most ALIPACers. Thank-you Dobbs!

Though this is a longer thread than usual, I think there are proportionately many more recruits than usual. There are new ALIPACers on almost every page. There are nine new recruits just on the current page, that have joined in the past three days! Their first posts were on this thread.

YEA!!!!! Welcome to all new recruits!!!

Now Dobbs, we'll see if you can save yourself and have all this support for yourself, instead of having all this as your opposition. Not to mention also the $600,000+ dollars ALIPAC has worked hard to get donated for your election campaign, much of it donated just since you quit CNN a couple weeks ago!!

See the potential here Dobbs??! All this is yours IF and only IF you can adequately clarify to ALIPAC and/or William Gheen, ALIPAC President, your questionnable comments to the ethnocentrists.
    I join in saying Welcome to the newcomers (at the risk of being considered a 'newbie' myself as I have only been a member since Aug. 200.

Now. Everyone who is as upset as this contributer - go to "Lou@LouDobbs.com" and let him know that you are a member of ALIPAC and that you are very confused, disappointed and angry at the way the Telemundo interview went. While it is important for us to have a place to vent, complaining any more here isn't going to let Lou know how we feel. We can only do that if we email him en masse to make a constructive and massive impact on Lou as to why he needs to contact William Gheen immediately to set up an interview, preferably a televised one that each of us can see to make up our minds as the Telemundo video did massive to damage our future relationship. We have the voices - we just need to use them in the right place. We are strong enough to help Lou mold his campaign in the way WE feel it needs to be molded. Of course, we can't make him feel the way WE do - if he chooses not to - but this is exactly what we need to know, sooner, rather than later. He said he was going to Florida and while there would be talking with 'people' who will help him decide in the direction he will go. William Gheen needs to be one of those people (in our collective name.) EMAIL LOU TONIGHT!

Re: lou dobbd

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Mkfarnam Very cool avatar and banner.... I know everbody here Is sorely disappointed right now,and this makes me so depressed. I have followed Lou for the last nine years. And I just cannot believe that he would completely change his views on Illegal Immigration In a couple of weeks. If In fact he Is now In the "amnesty camp",I would have to believe that there Is something going on that we are not privy too. I am completely convinced that this had to do with threats against himself and his family. If this Is Indeed the case, It should send a cold chill over our entire nation. TS
    Thank You...I'm always very proud to show my patriotism and Love for our Country.

I don't think that anyone here at ALIPAC..including our newest members, have actuallty came down to a solid conclusion on Lou Dobbs.
    I'm sure everyone has one last gleam of hope that Lou will come out and explain to all of us, exactly what he meant in his interview on telemundo.
    ------------------------

Banned

Re: lou dobbd

First topsecret10 Welcome!! From one newbie to another. I respect your opinion but I am having a real problem with some of the comments on here saying that he or his family may be in danger. If that was the case,why is he going on these talk shows? He has been on quite a few. If he felt he was in such danger why would he put himself out there like he has in the past couple of weeks?

For the past few days I have been reading all the posts on here and I have to say the one thing that disturbs me the most is WHY THE HECK DID HE GO ON TELEMUNDO IN THE FIRST PLACE!! He was in the news business for many years and I am sure he knew fellow newscasters. I can't understand how he didn't know that this twit was so pro-illegal. At the very least he should have been more prepared to defend the American citizens rather than pander to her and the illegals. I understand she was a hostile motor mouth but what did he expect going on there? Did he think she would actually be civil? I wish he would have done his homework on this "newscaster" before going on this show,that is if he is really for the American citizens and not for the illegal aliens. Like I said,some of the things he said in this interview bothers me but going on the air with this twit in the first place bothers me the most.

When I first heard about Dobbs, I just felt numb due to so many disappointments in what has happened to our country. But it seems to be having a better ending than I could have ever imagined with so many joining ALIPAC. ALIPAC and NumbersUSA do such a superb job, each in their own way, to help freedom lovers stay together and fighting for the country we believe in, and I am so proud to be among them. God bless America!

Lou

FIRST I VOTED FOR IT ,THEN I VOTED AGAINST IT. WHO DOES THAT REMIND YOU OF. YOU MAKE ME SICK LOU.[/b]

Banned

Lou dobbs

Onenationundergod While I am sure that many people On this site know this story,here Is a link that goes to the heart of what I am talking about... http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,570296,00.html Nice to see you here fighting the good fight.... All the best TS

Welcome to Alipac topsecret10 and Homer.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Lou dobbs

Onenationundergod While I am sure that many people On this site know this story,here Is a link that goes to the heart of what I am talking about... http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,570296,00.html Nice to see you here fighting the good fight.... All the best TS
    While I can see why Dobbs would want to back off of his position, I still find this all very strange. If one wants to back off why run for office. To me that says he is not where we thought he was and I don't agree with his position for a very sound reason. Any time an amnesty comes up the legislature broadens it way beyond what they said was intended. For Dobbs or anyone to bring up it means a disaster in the making to me.