Page 53 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William, everything you've said is true and it makes my heart sick to think of how close we are to losing everything. We have to stay strong against amnesty or their plan WILL overtake us for sure.

You are absolutely correct. We have no reason to believe right now that there would ever be any future enforcement. This is why we are the people that choose our Congressmen and Senators. We have the ability to destroy the campaign of an incumbent that refuses to either vote for, or take action on this very issue. We as the people have the ability to let the incumbent know that we will fight against them in their campaign for re-election because they are wuss's and liars and we're sick of it.

I still cannot see Lou throwing up a white flag. I have been following Lou for 7 years. I can see him stressing the need for enforcement of current legislation and actually being one to act on it, and I can also see him strengthening legislation in the future. What I can't see is him turning tail just to win an election. I do know that you have more information than I do, so I will have to continue to read more.

I do believe that it would be premature to throw in the towel on him at this stage, without giving him the opportunity to respond.
    Obammy is NOT a United States Citizen. He is NOT MY President. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTs1YyhFRg

Re: Withdraw Support???

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickie
    Alipac You wrote " Unless Mr. Dobbs comes running out for some emergency press conference this weekend or first thing Monday morning to clear things up, we are going to have to shut down the DobbsforPresident.org website and officially withdraw our support for Lou Dobbs as a candidate for anything.

Our proximity to Lou Dobbs is already hurting the ALIPAC organizations and quite frankly, we are losing people over this because we spoke out so sportively of Lou Dobbs. "

Surely you know Mr Dobbs is with his wife at their home in Florida where they are discussing options so is probably unavailable to almost everyone. I am not sure how long this trip will last but most likely he will not be available until Monday at least or maybe even longer.

I joined Alipac and also pledged support for Dobbs for President just before the message was sent to users about this interview. If 90 percent of the members are so quick to judge without more explanation from Lou maybe I am in the wrong company. In my opinion they are jumping to conclusions based on just a few words that that could have meant many things. "certain circumstances" could mean what another member said - go to the end of the line and apply like everyone else.

I frankly do not understand why so many have said so many hateful things about him without more information than they have. Not the kind of people I would want as friends who would throw me under the bus for something I said that they did not understand.

Once Lou is back from this trip and is broadcasting on his talk show again then we will have the opportunity to get some answers.
    Nickie,

Many of the people that are reacting so negatively to what Lou Dobbs said to Telemundo are some of the most experienced activists in the nation on illegal immigration issues.

They are used to having to see threw the lies and what Lou said is setting off alarm bells with most of them.

Furthermore, we put that video out to our entire supporter lists and as you can see here and across hundreds of websites on the Internet there is a mass negative reaction to Lou's comments to Telemnudo.

I understand that Lou Dobbs is on vacation with his wife, just like me and everyone else posting here that is taking time away from their loved ones to deal with these issues.

This is no longer a matter of Lou's weekend of fishing getting interrupted.

The man has made a critical mistake with what he said on Telemnudo and there is a very strong chance, from the extent and intensity of the reactions I'm seeing across the nation, that he just ruined any political hopes he may have had.

Unless Lou Dobbs and his public relations employees take some remedial actions by noon on Monday we are cutting ties with Lou Dobbs.

If he and his team are so far removed from we common folk as to not be aware of the firestorm he has opened up, then that speaks poorly of his operations.

Lou's base of support is catching fire and going up in smoke tonight and each day the news of this travels more the more irreversible damage is done.

Lou's comments to Telemundo go beyond a mere disagreement on an issue.

Lou's comments are breaking a lot of people's trust in him and go to the core of his biggest issue that has brought him the greatest amount of support.

ALIPAC is already taking risks, heat, and more damage by waiting till Monday.

If you folks want I can put a poll out to our supporters tomorrow to get some kind of numeric reading on how our supporters feel.
    W
    Excellent idea William...........
    ------------------------

Before this new news about Dobbs on Telemundo broke, our effort to stir up support for him was leading to many supportive emails coming in through www.LouDobbsforPresident.org

Those positive emails have come to a complete halt. I have not seen a positive one since Wednesday.

Here's a sample of some that came in today...

comments: Is it possible for me to withdraw my name on this petition?
    comments: Erase my name from the petition please. I do not want any form of amnesty or legalization of illegal aliens as Dobbs just announced he is for...I made a mistake endorsing him!
    comments: Take my name OFF the petition to draft Lou Dobbs for presidential candidate!!! NO AMNESTY!!!!!!!!!
    comments: I read the article in the Wall Street Journal. Didn't take Lou long to flip flop. I signed up yesterday to support him. I take it back today. Very dissappointed.
    comments: Lou's recent flip flop on granting illegal aliens will prevent me and MILLIONS of voting for him. He had such protential too with his past stand..Seems he'll make a dandy politian as he talks out of both ends too..Say anything to get a vote Lou...
    comments: Amnesty. Lou Dobbs is a traitor. Why are you representing him. we thought that he was different. Now we find that he was lying all along and that he's for illegal amnesty.
    comments: I withdraw my former pledge to support Lou Dobbs. I saw his interview pandering to the Hispanic "community" and am appalled! Isn't he smart enough to learn from Juan McCain's support of amnesty which sunk him with many concerned Americans? McCain's pandering to the illegals got him few votes from Hispanics and lost the support of many white Americans.

comments: Dear Sir or Madam, I recently endorsed Lou Dobbs for U.S. Senate or President by way of this website, and I now write this to retract my endorsement. Dobbs recently did an interview with a Spanish news outlet, in which he stated that he supports "legalization" for illegal aliens. Dobbs is a sellout. He is not worthy of my vote or my money.
    comments: Remove my name from the support list for lou dobbs,, I lisen to his comments on the Spanish network Telemnudo ,,, I no longer support him. Thanks
    comments: If Dobbs is now supporting amnesty for illegal aliens then I will do my very best to destroy his political ambitions. He is a traitor,
    Gents,

Sorry, but you have been HAD. You understandably believed that Lou Dobbs was a man of integrity and was good for his word. Based on his background you had every reason to believe he was good for his words. I genuinely feel bad for you. Here you have invested in a candidate who is now metamorphosizing before our very eyes into a politician. Politicians, in the innermost part of their beings, are incapable of principled stands. They cannot do so because their ultimate goal is their own self promotion.

Like others, I thought Lou Dobbs was different. I was wrong. His interview today on Telemundo should clearly show that he is a sell out. Lou Dobbs is all about….Lou Dobbs.

I encourage you to distance yourself from this parasite before he damages the reputation of your organization

Those are just a random sample of the ones that came in through the site today.

There are even more like that coming directly back from our supporters by email that chose to just email me back instead of registering here on the boards to comment.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't respond to that. I just don't know what to say.
    Obammy is NOT a United States Citizen. He is NOT MY President. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTs1YyhFRg

Quote Originally Posted by ControlFreaks
    You are absolutely correct. We have no reason to believe right now that there would ever be any future enforcement. This is why we are the people that choose our Congressmen and Senators. We have the ability to destroy the campaign of an incumbent that refuses to either vote for, or take action on this very issue. We as the people have the ability to let the incumbent know that we will fight against them in their campaign for re-election because they are wuss's and liars and we're sick of it.

I still cannot see Lou throwing up a white flag. I have been following Lou for 7 years. I can see him stressing the need for enforcement of current legislation and actually being one to act on it, and I can also see him strengthening legislation in the future. What I can't see is him turning tail just to win an election. I do know that you have more information than I do, so I will have to continue to read more.

I do believe that it would be premature to throw in the towel on him at this stage, without giving him the opportunity to respond.
    Controlfreaks:
    I see that your finally catching on ....Your sounding to be a very good ALIPAC member.
    ------------------------

I withdraw my support also.

If at all possible...my support for LOU is on "Hold!".
    ------------------------

Mr. Lou Dobbs, You Turncoat SOB

To think I sent you a letter of congratulations on your decision to shed yourself of the CNN leg irons !
    If you think you are are going to ride the Hispanic vote in this country to any sort of a gravy train political job, think again!
    They do not trust you, they never did trust you, and you can bet they are smart enough to see the swill you are spewing!
    I find one thing that is really curious about your recent epiphany; why didn't you stay at CNN and continue to use your broadcast
    as your soap box, but preaching open-immigration into the U.S. for everyone on the planet?
    It would have definitely paid better, CNN could have been driven further into the tank by your lunatic rants, and this
    great nation of ours would have been a safer and better place to live.
    Good luck in your new career and with your new friends!

LOL! Don't get me wrong here. I am so fed up with all of these politicians that are collecting our tax dollars, only to vote against us in so many ways. I am also fed up with seeing what used to be the, "Land of the Free" 30 years ago, being dwindled into the United States of Obammy.

There are many times that I have researched the immigration laws of other countries, just so I could go through the legal process of moving there, and getting the hell out of here.

In case you folks haven't seen what I've researched here in the past few days, have a look-see at these links. Then remember this:

China had to let go 400,000 troops from their military because they HAD TOO MANY! 10 years ago, they had a total force of 800,000. What other country has ever said that? And where do you all think the money came from for China to be able to build such an army? Lets start with WalMart, Target, Lowe's, Home Depot, and all of the other businesses that pander to the great country of Communist China by retailing their lead-tainted, poisonous, cheap crap items to us here. Think about that the next time you walk into any of these stores.

Now Communist China is outsourcing their crap to Egypt, (see my signature and read the story), so their crap is now fast-tracked to us with almost no regulations at all.

I haven't checked to see how many members-strong your organization is, mainly because I've been so tied up with the subject of Lou. If you folks really are a strong organization with many members, I would be happy to become a supporting member for eternity. I want the lower-than-snail-you know what politicians out of office, and I want to be a part of an organization that can really put the hurts to one's re-election campaign.

This is the kind of blatant BS we are being subjected to now. Watch the video. I went into orbit when I saw this on TV":
    http://www.media.asia/The-Workarticle/2 ... obal/38032

Then watch this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTs1YyhFRg