Page 61 of 92 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ControlFreaks
    Can't he have a weekend to prepare himself for this very firestorm? Let's not haste and have a Salem Witch Trial. rather than give him time to prepare and offer an explanation on Monday?
    I wouldn't compare people's disappointment to a Salem Witch Trial. I find that remark very derogatory to all of us who love this country.

And that you apparently have no disappointment is shocking.

He went to that interview to bring in the latino vote . And he doesn't care who it is or legal or illegal .

He's a lying piece of crap and I hope he gets the same kind of desaster he wants to bring on us .

Quote Originally Posted by cynthiatweedle
    I wouldn't compare people's disappointment to a Salem Witch Trial. I find that remark very derogatory to all of us who love this country.

Quite to the contrary Miss Cynthia. I am VERY disappointed in what I saw initially, and that is what inspired me to go back and watch it 3 more times. I used to be a person that acted with emotion, rather than with reasoning.

Now I err to the latter.

I personally would not want to persecuted, tried and hanged, without first being given the opportunity to present my version of what is/has taken place. If you find the reference to the Salem Witch Trial derogatory, then my apologies to you, as I do not intend to offend, but when I speak or write, I remember 2 very important things; The mouth speaks what the mind thinks, and you will never get anything "warm and fuzzy" from me.

I don't play games and I don't beat around the bush. If I am passionate about something happening in this country, then I will participate, and will do so with as much reasoning and reality as possible. I have been consumed by this site since I posted my first comment last night, and have only had 3 hours of sleep as a result of that consummation.

I have said before that I need to start posting video's on YouTube about these very passions, and even if one person comes around, then I will have made my contribution.
    Obammy is NOT a United States Citizen. He is NOT MY President. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTs1YyhFRg

Quote Originally Posted by cynthiatweedle

Quite to the contrary Miss Cynthia. I am VERY disappointed in what I saw initially, and that is what inspired me to go back and watch it 3 more times. I used to be a person that acted with emotion, rather than with reasoning.

Now I err to the latter.

I personally would not want to persecuted, tried and hanged, without first being given the opportunity to present my version of what is/has taken place. If you find the reference to the Salem Witch Trial derogatory, then my apologies to you, as I do not intend to offend, but when I speak or write, I remember 2 very important things; The mouth speaks what the mind thinks, and you will never get anything "warm and fuzzy" from me.

I don't play games and I don't beat around the bush. If I am passionate about something happening in this country, then I will participate, and will do so with as much reasoning and reality as possible. I have been consumed by this site since I posted my first comment last night, and have only had 3 hours of sleep as a result of that consummation.

I have said before that I need to start posting video's on YouTube about these very passions, and even if one person comes around, then I will have made my contribution.
    You continue to speak in a derogatory tone. I see no relation to reason in that. Actually, it sounds very angry.

Again, my apologies. I am just a realist and don't mince words. I guess I can blame it on my 7 years of psychology. There is nothing directed at you or anyone else here. Please don't take things personally.
    Obammy is NOT a United States Citizen. He is NOT MY President. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTs1YyhFRg

Stop Supporting Lou Dobbs!

He has no qualifications for the Senate other than reading a script on TV, he's a talking head! If you want to support someone for US Congress, support this woman: www.voteforteri2010.com
    She's got a strong message, is adamantly opposed to amnesty and her message is resonating with the voters of the 12th Congressional district and she's a FIREBALL when she talks to the people--she's a blonde Palin and she's wicked smart! Take a look at her because she's far more deserving than a washed up TV anchor!

Re: Lou Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by RODUX
    My recommendation would be to go out and embrace all those who are here illegally and invite them to join Americans to defeat the corrupt politicians in Washington DC. In return, they can have access to US Citizenship if they learn our history and understand duty, honor, and country. They must pledge allegiance to the United States of America and prove they are not influenced by MS13, LaRaza and other ethno centric groups or hyphen American organizations.
    You cannot be serious. Embrace all those who are here illegally? Somehow I don't think you'll get much support for that idea on this forum.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Again, my apologies. I am just a realist and don't mince words. I guess I can blame it on my 7 years of psychology. There is nothing directed at you or anyone else here. Please don't take things personally.
    I used to work as a counselor in a rehab and elsewhere. I know anger and denial when I see it. I'm not offended.

Video of Lou Dobbs on Telemundo

I WANTED TO THROW UP. The first time I attempted to listen to the video I had to turn it off half way through. Then I got another request from ALIPAC to respond to the survey so I decided to watch the whole video. I still WANT TO THROW UP. I watched Lou Dobbs on CNN in 2006, 2007, and part of 2008 then I wised up. He left me so disappointed at his poor interviewing skills. All he can do instead of providing accurate and proven statistics is to hem, and haw and hrmphh. He is completely inept at debating a controversial subject. Case in point: in 2006 he had a female guest (from LaRaza) - the subject was how much illegal aliens were costing the taxpaying citizens of the United States. His guest responded that it was a myth that illegal aliens did not contribute to the economy - that, in fact, they paid $8 MILLION in taxes the previous year. I was on the edge of my chair saying "c'mon Lou tell her, TELL HER that illegal aliens cost the state of California alone $9 BILLION for just the year 2005. Well, after two years of watching this disastrous charade, and for other reason I quit CNN altogether. When I read on ALIPAC that Lou Dobbs was considering running for President of the United States and that people were contributing to his cause I almost lost it. NO WAY, NEVER. We've got enough problems with the individual who sweet-talked his way to the White House right now. God help us.

Re: Stop Supporting Lou Dobbs!

Quote Originally Posted by teridavisnewman
    He has no qualifications for the Senate other than reading a script on TV, he's a talking head! If you want to support someone for US Congress, support this woman: www.voteforteri2010.com
    She's got a strong message, is adamantly opposed to amnesty and her message is resonating with the voters of the 12th Congressional district and she's a FIREBALL when she talks to the people--she's a blonde Palin and she's wicked smart! Take a look at her because she's far more deserving than a washed up TV anchor!
    teridavisnewman - In defense of the former Lou Dobbs (waiting to see if current Dobbs is the same man), Dobbs was NOT just a script-reading, teleprompter-dependent TV news anchor.

Many news anchors do only as you suggest, but not Dobbs. Lou Dobbs was involved in the decision making about stories covered, guests invited, he was involved in the writing, producing, etc. He did NOT just read someone else's opinions. He explicitly spoke his own, even when they were not politically correct opinions. That is the reason CNN management were uncomfortable about him sometimes.

Dobbs also has his own syndicated radio show, and he has written several books.

Now if you are supporting another candidate who is DEFINITELY, WITHOUT QUESTION, pro-enforcement and anti-amnesty, and want to let ALIPACers know, thats great. Give us the info, and any ALIPACers who are in that district or interested can get more info about her.

But criticizing the Former Lou Dobbs, whom ALIPAC supported for a long time, as nothing but a script-reading TV anchor will not help your cause.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</