Page 62 of 92 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cynthiatweedle
    I know anger and denial when I see it.
    Oh there is no mistaking that I am truly pissed off. There is no denial in that either. I am posting on a public message board that usually does not permit the kind of anger I would really like to spew, so I must spew in a diplomatic fashion while attempting offend no one, and get my own message heard.

I am so sick of having to support the Illegals in education, healthcare, housing, and any other form of public subsidies they receive.

These are OUR TAX DOLLARS, and not theirs to use just because they stubbed a damn toe!

This is OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM, and not theirs to make demands in ANY WAY about the education of their ANCHOR BABIES!

This is OUR PUBLIC WELFARE SYSTEM, and not theirs to open their hands to just because they haven't found out where to purchase their false SSN cards and Alien Immigrant cards. People 30 years ago were ashamed to ask for public assistance, EVEN IF they really needed it. The Illegals waltz up there like it a friggin' birthright!

Yes Miss Cynthia, I am purely, totally and unequivocally pissed smooth the hell off. Make no mistake about it. Is there anything else you would like to know about me?
    Obammy is NOT a United States Citizen. He is NOT MY President. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTs1YyhFRg

Re: Stop Supporting Lou Dobbs!

Quote Originally Posted by teridavisnewman
    He has no qualifications for the Senate other than reading a script on TV, he's a talking head! If you want to support someone for US Congress, support this woman: www.voteforteri2010.com
    She's got a strong message, is adamantly opposed to amnesty and her message is resonating with the voters of the 12th Congressional district and she's a FIREBALL when she talks to the people--she's a blonde Palin and she's wicked smart! Take a look at her because she's far more deserving than a washed up TV anchor!
    We'll need to hear more information from her and about her. BTW She's for Illinois.(Obama's state) If you noticed my :location"......I'm originally from Michigan.
    ------------------------

ControlFreaks
    Get some sleep tonight. It is easy to get caught up in the moment that is for sure. We need everyone back on here to get the word out and participate in community action against this illegal alien invasion.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by ControlFreaks
    Quote Originally Posted by cynthiatweedle
    I know anger and denial when I see it.
    Yes Miss Cynthia, I am purely, totally and unequivocally pissed smooth the hell off. Make no mistake about it. Is there anything else you would like to know about me?
    No.

I would like to know from Mr. Gheen, however, what the rules are in promoting your organization, in that seeking new recruits to sign up. Are people allowed to make references to your organization directly? Are people allowed to use your org's logo in sending out such an email?
    Obammy is NOT a United States Citizen. He is NOT MY President. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTs1YyhFRg

Again, my apologies. I am just a realist and don't mince words. I guess I can blame it on my 7 years of psychology. There is nothing directed at you or anyone else here. Please don't take things personally.
    You are a realist? Really? We all saw the interview and we know exactly what Lou said. You dont mince words? Yes you do. Blame it on your seven years of psychology.....you mean therapy? Please dont take things so personally? Right. Nice try. We dont agree with you so we are "taking it personally." We are use to word games, so they wont get you very far here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've gone back and read all of the posts since my first one, and I want to ask of everyone, please don't give up on Lou just yet. I'm just another average Joe, retired, disabled, and sitting here in my recliner all day, soaking up the news as much as possible. I have never belonged to any organization on a National level when it comes to politics, but have had my days of infuriating county government. I am sure that there are a lot of other people within this organization that are much more intelligent and better-informed than I, but I still cannot see that it is necessary to throw in the towel on Lou at this juncture.

While my disability relies on our government being able to keep in its coffers at least some of the money that I paid into over the years that I worked, I am angered every single time I hear of our government pandering to, catering to, and shelling out Americans taxpayer dollars to the Illegals. I do have at least some kind of vested interest in this topic, other than the fact that Mexico really wants its land back, and encourages its citizens to form in masses so it can be realized in the near future.

Please people. The one thing that we as a nation of supporters don't want, is for Lou to gain an elected seat where he would have a direct vote on issues that have even angered him in the past, only to say to others, "When that video came out, you ALIPAC, turned tail on me immediately, so therefore, I wish no further involvement with you at all."

Just my opinion only folks. I don't think it's proper to make a move without first getting his response. Don't look for the warm and fuzzy response that you would like to hear from him either. He now knows that anything he says, even in response to us here, will be published for the Mexican community to read, hear, or watch. He is going to be on his toes from now on out.

We should give him the opportunity to explain. As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, it may be that he would either draft legislation or sign legislation that would create an, "Amnesty Bill", if you will, that would be next to impossible for the Illegals to see a light in the end of it.
    Exactly. We can not afford the risk of being "fair-weather friends" and not giving people who we have adored and respected for over half a decade the boot before they have a chance to clarify these statements of pandering and conciliation that we heard on Telemundo.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Exactly. We can not afford the risk of being "fair-weather friends" and not giving people who have adored and respected for over half a decade the boot before they have a chance to clarify.
    My interest in Dobbs was in his stance, his stance has changed. I have never put him above my country in a friendship way.

Re: Stop Supporting Lou Dobbs!

Quote Originally Posted by teridavisnewman
    He has no qualifications for the Senate other than reading a script on TV, he's a talking head! If you want to support someone for US Congress, support this woman: www.voteforteri2010.com
    She's got a strong message, is adamantly opposed to amnesty and her message is resonating with the voters of the 12th Congressional district and she's a FIREBALL when she talks to the people--she's a blonde Palin and she's wicked smart! Take a look at her because she's far more deserving than a washed up TV anchor!
    Are you that woman or are you just using her name as your nick name on this forum?

Either way, Welcome to ALIPAC!

On Lou Dobbs, he's more than qualified for the US Senate and even the Presidency. However, for us to support him, we need to clarify his positions on "legalization of illegal aliens under some conditions" because many and I mean many of us oppose legalization of any illegal alien under any circumstance and even want to reduce legal immigration to the 1970's replacement level.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by OnePatriot
    I just took the Lou Dobbs survey. For as many people complaining about Dobbs' position on Telemudo only 575 members have taken the survey. Since I'm a newbe to ur group, just how many members do "we" have? Maybe this explains the pathetic turnout at the Pasadena rally a couple of weeks ago along with the poor turnout in Post Falls Idaho! if "about" 600 is all we got then lets just call it a day right now because "we" aren't going to change nothing!
    As far as arresting "Illegal aliens" for Title 8 of the U.S. Constitution law enforcement stopped doing that back in the early 1980's. I am retired from a predominantly Hispanic city outside Los Angeles and there's NOBODY outside ICE making ANY arrests, and thats the way its been for over 25 years! (NOT TO MENTION SANCTUARY CITIES AND LATINO POLITICIANS)
    As for my vote in 2010 &12, I'd vote for Mickey Mouse if we could get him elected and break the back of the two party stranglehold the dem's and rep's have us in!!! Nothings going to change if we just jump behind "another" republican because he, or she, was the lesser of the two evils!! Believe me, ALL politicans are EVIL and out for themselves, we've got to try and change the status quo or we're wasting our time!! As for LOU, HE AT LEAST DESERVES AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLAIN HIS POSTURING TO WILLIAM BEFORE WE GO ASK MICKEY, DONALD OR GOOFY TO RUN!!
    Oh, by the way, that's just my opinion and I certainly respect and look forward to yours!
    Maybe a bunch of people missed the survey like I did or took another method of response.