Page 57 of 92 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have listened to the interview with Lou Dobbs, nothing will change my mind about him. If he will run for an office I would vote for him. As far as I am concerned illegal immigration has to be stopped. Our jails are filled with illegals, almost every crime committed where I live is from a hispanic, most illegals. The gans are a result of the children of these illegals. We as Americans can no longer contue to support people who refuse to be Americans, learn our language, adapt to the customs. It is greed that is even making it easier for them to live here by not stopping all of the mexican speaking programs, newspapers, etc. It is time for a true American to take back his country. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE AN AMERICAN, PARTICIPATE LEGALLY, WORK, THEN GO BACK TO MEXICO OR THE OTHER COUNTRIES THAT YOU CAME FROM. [/b]

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Yes, I was about to delete my post when I realized that's what you meant. Sorry about that.
    Like your sig!

A local up the road had some bumper stickers made up that read:

OBAMA, One Big A**ed Mistake America!

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Yes, I was about to delete my post when I realized that's what you meant. Sorry about that.
    Like your sig!

A local up the road had some bumper stickers made up that read:

OBAMA, One Big A**ed Mistake America!
    Yeah, that one's also been around for awhile. I made mine up first and I like it better!
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Very Disappointed, but not surprised!

I believe Dobbs was trying to show the pro-immigrant groups that he's an ally not the enemy. That demonstrates, to me, that he believes the pro-illegal proponents to be stronger than those of us that oppose their agendas. I've been on various website where the issue of illegal immigration has surface and it's appalling how many red-blooded Americans actually view those of us that oppose illegal immigration as 'racists!' I don't know if our messages aren't reaching the right people or are we as a nation becoming apathetic?

First I wanted to say hello and WELCOME to ,it looks like,A LOT of NEWCOMERS here. Welcome to ALIPAC and to the fight that lies before us.

A lot of good comments on here. I hope we get to see a lot more of you on here in the very near future.

I too hope that Lou has a plan beyond anything that he said on that show. For it did appear he was side stepping and backing up on sveral issues that Maria questioned him about. Lou did mention that we need to have or give a legal path to citizenship to millions of "illegal aliens" and stop squabbling amongst each other over this issue.

And as some of you mentioned,Maria seemed selfish and self righteous. Having the audacity to say she speaks for the Hispanic Community. There are groups of legal Hispanics that are organized AGAINST illegal aliens in this country.

As it stands now I would also have to say I would withdraw my support for Lou as well.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Lou Dobbs amesty statements on Telemundo

Hello All, I just finished listening to the interrview and have concluded that he has said nothing different than he has said in the past. He has always said that the quote" illegal immigrants are the only rational actors in the amnesty debate". I believe that the fact that the statements he made were made during an interview on a mexican Television station. I frankly don't understand what difference that should make but apparently subconciously the fact that that's wehere the interview was taped has has an undue influence on the public. I DO NOT believe that Lou has changed his views and the points he made in the interview are exactly the same as he has espoused for the past four years or so.
    t
    Sincerely Rabky

[quote]The Lou Dobbs-for-Senate rumor had barely crested when the Lou Dobbs-for-president rumor suddenly overtook it this week.

A spokesman for Mr. Dobbs said he was seriously considering a race in 2012 against Senator Robert Menendez of New Jersey, above, as “an intermediary step.â€

"sk1951" You have a valid point and there are people on this thread that read the comments. Don't go away just because you feel your comments are possibly not in line with what you were hoping to see and read on here (they do vary). And there are a lot of American citizens on other posts on other web sites that think we are racists just because we want our laws enforced.

[quote] sk1951

Respectfully…I came here by e mail invitation asked to post my thoughts and I understand my guest status. My thoughts are that until any man is given a chance to clarify himself…it is just plain wrong to ASSUME what was meant by any statement. …It is more than wrong to miss quote him/her. And I see miss quote running rampant all over the country…twitter is a great place to see it (query Lou Dobbs there…shocking.) My concern is not for myself or ALIPACK…it is for Mr. Lou Dobbs. Sadly I too am use to not being understood and am sure I will…yet again…get a negative response to my post. From the sound of it this may be my last here.

The question Lou raised of legalizing was simply that…a question of what to do and he asked for help…over and over. I think if given a chance that he would have pointed out the absurdity of legalizing illegal’s. It is an oxymoron and that there ARE legal venues already. Obviously something must be done to solidify solidarity. I think Lou is a human just like all of us…he is not an infallible God. His slant and angle is far from understood at this point. No one at this time has an answer. In all reality it will take the courts…once again to answer this question…in my opinion…it is not for Lou to define.

For me it is a question of Constitutional law…once again. I see nearly every problem in this country stemming from the neglect or out right ignoring of Constitutional law. If it were properly and legally applied, most problems in this country would evaporate.

American rights are extended to Natural/Native citizens and “citizensâ€
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Lou Dobbs

Guess La Raza, MecHa, and other Latino anti-American groups have infiltrated and brain washed Lou Dobbs. What a shame. I liked the old Lou Dobbs, not the new one. Jim .