Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Re: Lou Dobbs Debate

Quote Originally Posted by RWnut
    LAPhil
    I agree with you. I'm SURE there are other forces also, than the ones I mentioned, who are doing the silencing.
    Like the GOVERNMENT,(Palosi said we're un-american if we're against illegal immigration), the LEFT-WING media, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, DIVERSITY, etc.
    WE MUST ALL HANG TOGETHER, OR ASSUREDLY WE SHALL ALL HANG SEPERATLY! BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
    Exactly the things I had in mind.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Re: Lou Dobbs on Telemundo

Quote Originally Posted by tomsarge
    I would like to have heard him speak more firmly on the ongoing problem of illegal immigration, more so like he did on his Lou Dobbs Show on CNN.
    He did, however, hold strongly to his position of Border Security and Enforcement. Picture, if you will, having the guts & intelligence to go on Spanish Television, Telemundo, and express himself to an audience that is probably 90%+ against him and his views. NOW, picture again, President Barrack Obama going to be interviewed by FOX News.
    Ain't gonna happen!!! Need I say more?
    Lou held his hands up and said..."we have just wasted 7 mins..." Then it was "20 mins." and the interview was 23 mins. Now...we all have things we would like to have said... Do you think he could get it all in in 3 mins? Now really...you gotta smile a little bit about that! All he really got in was hello and good by...

sk1951:wROTE:
    Has anyone here thought that Lou may have simply wanted to bring to American main stream the extent to which the illegal social structure has egressed and solidified? That the hostile nature of the immigrant was his talking point? That the interviewer slid right into the trap that Lou set for her? That everyone is/should be shocked at hearing that Lou "Is the number one enemy of the Latino people..." this coming from the mouth of a supposed [quote:2w5xxcrq]Latino American
    speaking from an American NBC broadcasting network? That the illegal movement has gained such power and force that the "legalization" of law breakers is now a real and viable talking point? That the only "rational" player in this calamity/insanity is the illegal alien? Ya...I'm mad as hell too...but that is not going to help the situation. Shocked...you bet I am...but not at Lou. [/quote:2w5xxcrq]

CORRECTIONS:

"LATINO "ANTI-" AMERICAN"
    ------------------------

Re: Lou Dobbs Debate

Quote Originally Posted by RWnut
    sk1951:
    Fear not, my fellow patriot! I have , under lock and key, the list of all the turncoats who voted in 2007 for amnesty.
    If I can figure out how to do it, I will gladly share it.
    WHEN ALL OTHER RIGHTS ARE TAKEN AWAY, THE RIGHT OF REBELLION IS MADE PERFECT! THOMAS PAINE.
    This should help. The Yea voters were the turncoats.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/r ... vote=00235

Boy, this thread's getting hard to keep up with! I just wondered if anyone else caught the part at 6:41 of the interview where Lou had just said "If you are speaking for all Hispanic people. . ." and Maria cut in with "I always do".

Dobbs has always been a sell out

While I did promote Dobbs on my New Orleans blog "Creole Folks" due to the bussing in of illegal aliens from Mexico and the bussing out of blacks, after the Army Corp of Engineers flooded New Orleans as Katrina by-passed the city, in a scam by Bush/Cheney and Halliburton-I remember the summit that he held in Texas and he always did come across as a coward. It is one thing sitting on a sound stage on CNN in New York and speaking the honest & brutal truth but another thing when it comes to holding your own and standing your ground in border states like Texas or on Telemundo. Dobbs=-Coward and while I have donated money to Americans for Legal Immigration-had I donated money to Lou Dobbs I would be taken someone to court for fraud.

DB

Illegal Law Breakers

This was so DISGUSTING!!!!!

ILLEGALS are LAW BREAKERS & CRIMINIALS!!!!!! They are NOT immigrants!!!!!! Immigrants are those who come to America LEGALLY!!!!

So stop treating these America hater LAW BREAKERS as though they are law abiding LEGAL citizens! They are STEALING from the US and they need to be kicked out not granted ammnesty! How stupid can American people be?

Typical liberal play on words: "Undocumented immigrants"
    Intelligent translation is: "Illegal criminals"

And those who can't tell the difference should not have a say in this debate or VOTE!

What is the difference between an American citizen behind bars versus an illegal Mexican? The former is an American citizen, seen as the LAW BREAKER he/she is while the latter is an illegal non-citizen law breaker that is seen as the victim of unjust and inhumane laws! What a joke our elected officials and the liberal American people who believe it are!

Proves that liberals and liberalism are the who and what that is destroying America!

Re: Illegal Law Breakers

Quote Originally Posted by DB
    This was so DISGUSTING!!!!!

Proves that liberals and liberalism are the who and what that is destroying America!
    I strongly suggest you go back over all of Ronald Regans and Bush's speeches before blemming this mess ONLY on Democrats. It was the REPUKES that messed up this country with illegal aliens. Thank you very much!
    Former Mexican Presidente, Vincent Fox, ran the U.S. illegal immigration policy for 8 years under Bush and that so-called "border fence" was nothing but a cosmetic ditch-(Bush's own words)
    Proud Independant

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Boy, this thread's getting hard to keep up with! I just wondered if anyone else caught the part at 6:41 of the interview where Lou had just said "If you are speaking for all Hispanic people. . ." and Maria cut in with "I always do".
    I took some double takes on that.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by cynthiatweedle
    Judy, I agree with what your saying about "protected managed trade" I think, but I need to talk to one of my old buddy economic experts if I can now find one to splain things to me. This is not an area of expertise with me. Cynthia
    Sure! The way they're working Free Trade Spin, it's very hard for a lot of people to understand how best to fix the problem and if we're not careful, well-intentioned plans will back-fire.

Here's my plan that I believe solves most of our problems in short order.

1. stop illegal immigration - this stops the job loss for Americans, the deflation of American Wages, unsustainability that forces unemployed and underemployeds onto welfare in whole or in part, which increases government spending on entitlements.

2. pass the FairTax - this gets corporations and businesses out of control of our government, because they no longer pay corporate income-based taxes, they no longer need tax lobbyists in DC, they no longer are looking to the government to increase their bottom-lines through tax schemes, they save hundreds of billions in federal taxes and compliance costs, they now look to consumers for their future earnings, they now focus on their businesses, those who have moved away to avoid tax burdens can and will move their operations back here where they belong

3. protect our trade - this manages imports against exports with every country, but we have to have agreements with both of these countries to achieve that and still have good relations and fair tariffs so they can sell to us and we can sell to them, this protects our industries against unfair third world low wage low operating costs that our US based companies can't compete with and tells our companies or foreign producers, if you want to see it here, then you're going to have to make it here and hire American Workers. Sure, we'll trade and we'll buy some stuff from you and you'll buy some stuff from us but it will be managed protected trade so you don't end up with all our jobs and money supply and bankrupt our nation.

4. legalize/regulate/tax under 2 the illegal drug trade, use part of the FairTaxes to better educate the public on the risk and consequences and provide free rehabitation on demand without stigma for anyone who wants it paid for completely by people who purchased the drugs and paid the FairTaxes on those transactions, this ends the War on Drugs, releases 800,000 people presently in prison on non-violent drug charges, gets them their liberty back, gets them back home to their families, gets them back into the work force, and frees up our LEO to do what we really want them to do which is arrest and deport 20 million or more illegal aliens. We save $70 billion a year on drug enforcement, we make almost $70 billion a year in FairTaxes, that's a $140 billion a year net gain in revenue while at the same time living up to our oath to secure the blessings of liberty for the people of the United States. Until such time as someone hurts another person or damages or steals someone else's property or livelihood, there should be no "crime" that results in a loss of liberty. Ending the War on Drugs with a good civil regulation plan relying upon a civil code instead of a criminal code that requires all aspects of recreational drug production, distribution and sales is handled by US citizens, will also stop the flow of drugs and illegal aliens crossing our borders, will let neighborhoods return to safety free of drug gangs, and all the nastiness of an underworld black market controlled by foreign drug cartel thugs disappears in the United States. Will there still be a drug problem? Sure. But it will be a civil problem dealt with by professionals in drug rehabilitation centers and increased public awareness and better education to reduce impact of drug use on the lives of our citizens. We already know we can't stop it, 100 years of a War on Drugs has proved that the will of the people is stronger than the will of the law in this area, so we need to manage it through good regulations instead of fight it with guns, tasers, arrests, violence and incarcerations.

5. drill baby drill - lift the bans on oil and gas drilling and end our dependence on foreign oil while we continue to develop affordable and appealing alternative forms of energy. We need to strictly enforce environmental protection regulations under our existing laws or new ones that may be needed as technologies are developed but the increased volume of domestic production and the greater retained earnings of our oil and gas companies will allow them more than sufficient funds to do it right, clean up their spills, act responsibly and still make a ton a money.
    This sounds wonderful to me. Still trying to get in touch with a friend, may still be gone on Thanksgiving holiday.