Page 55 of 92 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am surprised.

On the bright side though, he did say that he was considering going into politics...........so maybe he is just working on / practicing the old "Flip, Flop" we all see politicians perform after winning elections. If we look at it from that angle, I would encourage this news. He gets in, to prevent Amnesty from happening from the inside, where none of us can work the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by riverdunesrat
    WHY is this person with only 6 posts given so much attention? Just askin'?
    You're joking right? Intelligence is not measured by the amount of time spent on a message board.
    Obammy is NOT a United States Citizen. He is NOT MY President. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTs1YyhFRg

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by redoaklady
    mk and judy - hope you will continue to 'hang in there with me' on this for at least a little while.

if not Lou, then who do we have to turn to?

to builditnow - tolerance comes from lots of practice and patience comes before tolerance, I believe.

I have the patience to allow Lou to explain himself, for one thing - and I also don't have to 'bristle' at every smart A$$ word that every yokel who needs to build himself up throws at me. life's too short.

Psalm 127:1-

I give up - nite all
    Yes, I firmly believe that we need to allow Lou the opportunity to explain himself, and provide a clarification. I listened to the Telemundo tape 2 more times early this morning. It was not a good interview for Lou. Not good at all. But I could tell he was trying to reach out to the Latino community to help enforce the laws, to work with us to secure the borders. I believe that was his mission to invite Hispanic Americans to get on board with securing the borders and enforcing the laws, but unfortunately so much of the interview was spent on the crap about leprosy and pink underwear that he really didn't have time to discuss all that he wanted to discuss so he came across conciliatory and pandering.

Still ... he has to explain what he meant by "legalization under certain conditions" ... and he must never apologize to anyone for not addressing them in a foreign language ... ever again.

In fact, he should just stay away from Telemundo and Univision altogether.
    Thank you Judy for your thought out reasonable post's.
    After all the years Lou Dobbs has spent educating the US about Illegal immigration, Open Borders and many other things that are going on in our country, I am not willing to React to this video until I know what is behind it. Since he did not say Amnesty I do not believe that is what he was talking about. I believe he at least deserves the opportunity to clarify that statement. Knee jerk Reactions can cause as many problems as not being vigilant and aware.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Lou's just another liberal...

Thanks for letting us know Lou, that way I won't be voting for you when you run in any capacity.

Run for the President of Mexico instead - they need liberal's down there to help the poor. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by redoaklady
    mk and judy - hope you will continue to 'hang in there with me' on this for at least a little while.

if not Lou, then who do we have to turn to?

to builditnow - tolerance comes from lots of practice and patience comes before tolerance, I believe.

I have the patience to allow Lou to explain himself, for one thing - and I also don't have to 'bristle' at every smart A$$ word that every yokel who needs to build himself up throws at me. life's too short.

Psalm 127:1-

I give up - nite all
    I've seen the interview 3 times now. From the begining, I've been willing to give Lou the benefit of the doubt.
    But like William said, time is short.
    ------------------------

More dangerous than we know.

I watched a segment on true tv cops where they interviewed a border agent. He stated that they were catching people from 140 different countries around the world, not just Mexico. Can any one say terrorist? If a terrorist wants to enter the U.S. all they have to do is go to Mexico and apparently ther are in. Lou Dobbs is a traitor now that he wants political office.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlFreaks
    LOL! Don't get me wrong here. I am so fed up with all of these politicians that are collecting our tax dollars, only to vote against us in so many ways. I am also fed up with seeing what used to be the, "Land of the Free" 30 years ago, being dwindled into the United States of Obammy.

There are many times that I have researched the immigration laws of other countries, just so I could go through the legal process of moving there, and getting the hell out of here.

In case you folks haven't seen what I've researched here in the past few days, have a look-see at these links. Then remember this:

China had to let go 400,000 troops from their military because they HAD TOO MANY! 10 years ago, they had a total force of 800,000. What other country has ever said that? And where do you all think the money came from for China to be able to build such an army? Lets start with WalMart, Target, Lowe's, Home Depot, and all of the other businesses that pander to the great country of Communist China by retailing their lead-tainted, poisonous, cheap crap items to us here. Think about that the next time you walk into any of these stores.

Now Communist China is outsourcing their crap to Egypt, (see my signature and read the story), so their crap is now fast-tracked to us with almost no regulations at all.

I haven't checked to see how many members-strong your organization is, mainly because I've been so tied up with the subject of Lou. If you folks really are a strong organization with many members, I would be happy to become a supporting member for eternity. I want the lower-than-snail-you know what politicians out of office, and I want to be a part of an organization that can really put the hurts to one's re-election campaign
    If you have a question on how big ALIPAC actually is....here a sample:

http://www.youtube.com/alipac1#p/a/2EF8 ... dl3BdbNvyo
    ------------------------

Re: Wow.....This is different, but workable

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    At no time did he say on the air that we needed to legalize some illegal aliens under certain conditions.
    W
    William, I'm surprised no one has corrected you on this by now. That's exactly what he said almost word for word. His exact words were "We need the ability to legalize illegal immigrants on certain conditions". I can't give you the exact minute and second since I can only see the video on YouTube which is in three parts, but it's exactly 5 1/2 minutes from the end.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    TiredOfApathy wrote:
    I too have noticed the recent spike in traffic and would like to welcome all the newcomers!

One caveat though folks...Has anyone considered the possibility that some of the new traffic might be directed here to shoot Lou Dobbs down on the steps of the court of public opinion? We are in a struggle against a pretty crafty bunch, and even some ACORN staff are witty enough to Google up ALIPAC and pose as friendlies. Don't make too much out of the recent enthusiasm until you see it translated into positive action. I would think that pro-illegal types would love to damage ALIPAC and Lou Dobbs, and driving a wedge between the two could certainly motivate someone to come on here and hammer Dobbs as if they were ALIPAC supporters.
    AND Shad wrote:
    [quote:ijphhis3]Yes Tiredofapathy, I have noticed well over 100 first time posters and many more with less than five post's. I have had some of the same uneasy feelings. I'm hoping these feelings are because there are so many out there that would like for all of us to just shut up and go away...Which is not going to happen. In the mean time I will just hope that we have all these new members and be grateful for them. shad
    It has occurred to me too, with suddenly so many newcomers, that some might have a different agenda.

I have thought about what the motivation would be for someone to join ALIPAC now, and try to pretend they are angry at Dobbs for the Telemundo interview. But 1. Even if only half are truly against illegal immigration, that is still a lot of new members!! 2. If some are trolls, they will not be able to keep up the facade for long, won't be able to fool ALIPACers for long. And its up to Dobbs if we will trust him again, it won't matter what some Trolls say. ALIPACers aren't that easily manipulated. Any Trolls will leave when they realize their tactics aren't working.[/quote:ijphhis3]

The high traffic and number of NEW POSTERS here on this threat are the results of our request in an EMAIL ALERT directing people to comment at this location.

ALL ALIPAC DISCUSSION GROUPS ACTIVISTS, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE SIGNED UP FOR AND RECEIVING OUR E-MAIL ALERTS SO YOU WILL KNOW WHEN WE INVITE OTHERS HERE TO POST.

ALSO, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE DISCUSSION GROUPS AREA OF ALIPAC.us IS ONLY A SMALL PART OF ALIPAC's NATIONAL OPERATIONS.

Very few of our national supporters ever make a post on these boards, but more do when we make special requests for them to post material here.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Wow.....This is different, but workable

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    At no time did he say on the air that we needed to legalize some illegal aliens under certain conditions.
    W
    William, I'm surprised no one has corrected you on this by now. That's exactly what he said almost word for word. His exact words were "We need the ability to legalize illegal immigrants on certain conditions". I can't give you the exact minute and second since I can only see the video on YouTube which is in three parts, but it's exactly 5 1/2 minutes from the end.
    I meant that prior to this Telemundo interview I am unaware of any time on the air at CNN he said we should legalize illegals. I feel pretty confident that he did not say that on CNN because our side or the pro amnesty side would have noticed and made something of it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)